Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
debbie.b

feeling god?!

what are those feelings like when you feel the presence of god? i've been in total denial of gods' existence most of my life but lately i've been experiencing all sorts of emotions. a huge sense of 'being'. it's so overwhelming at times but in a good way.........
Old 01-12-2010, 03:04 PM
supernova

In fact I feel godliness everywgwhere and I do not see anything other than God. God is everything, the place I live is God and the one I talk is God and you too are God on this forum

I see God's manifestation in this world and and this is likened to polythism. God is there in your writing and what you write flows through you only what god wants to speak to me
This demands of realization and we see nothing then other than Godliness
Old 02-12-2010, 12:02 AM
debbie.b

well i think maybe is has been something else i have been experiencing then.......!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
well i think maybe is has been something else i have been experiencing then.......!!!

if you feel that it is God... then it is God... no two people will experience things the same. each experience is different for each person, and is tailored to their own expeirence. if what you feel to be true in your intuition, then follow it.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Shim

An article that may be of interest.

"For many are invited, but few are chosen."
Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
An article that may be of interest.

"For many are invited, but few are chosen."

interesting to say the least......
Old 02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
debbie.b

well, after sleeping on it i've come to the conclusion that even if it was god i was feeling, it doesn't necessarily mean i have to change my views. if he truly did create me, he would know i am who i am so therefore accept me as i am.
why send an 'invite' out but then say 'sorry, i know you came but if you don't do as i tell you will have to leave the party'.

my philosophy........love me as i am or watch me as i leave. damnation or not!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Shim

Quote:
well, after sleeping on it i've come to the conclusion that even if it was god i was feeling, it doesn't necessarily mean i have to change my views. if he truly did create me, he would know i am who i am so therefore accept me as i am.
why send an 'invite' out but then say 'sorry, i know you came but if you don't do as i tell you will have to leave the party'.

my philosophy........love me as i am or watch me as i leave. damnation or not!!!

Parables can be interpreted in many ways, and each can bring forth a spiritual truth. Perhaps Jesus is saying that He does not invite people who are so self satisfied that they are convinced they do not need anyone’s help. ‘It is only those who know how much they need Him who can accept His invitation’

Quote:

"But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."

Waking from sleep, the irony when considering all of eternity. The creator of the heavens and earth, can anyone possibly understand God's final authority.

Jesus Christ had paid a debt He didn’t owe. A debt you owed but couldn’t pay. But God does not love you just the way you are, rather He loves you in spite of the way you are. And He loves you too much to leave you that way. Teehee

Last edited by Shim : 02-12-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:59 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Parables can be interpreted in many ways, and each can bring forth a spiritual truth. Perhaps Jesus is saying that He does not invite people who are so self satisfied that they are convinced they do not need anyone’s help. ‘It is only those who know how much they need Him who can accept His invitation’

"But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."

Waking from sleep, the irony when considering all of eternity. The creator of the heavens and earth, can anyone possibly understand God's final authority.

Jesus Christ had paid a debt He didn’t owe. A debt you owed but couldn’t pay. But God does not love you just the way you are, rather He loves you in spite of the way you are. And He loves you too much to leave you that way. Teehee

shim, i am not self satified in the least. tell me.....why would i need him so much? i think i've paid the price over & over for each wrong i have done.
i'm not a bad person, i have love & compassion for all. christians, hindus, budhists, spiritualists, non-believers. surely god must love & accept me for that alone.........
shim, help me here, i don't understand what more god would want!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
shim, i am not self satified in the least. tell me.....why would i need him so much? i think i've paid the price over & over for each wrong i have done.
i'm not a bad person, i have love & compassion for all. christians, hindus, budhists, spiritualists, non-believers. surely god must love & accept me for that alone.........
shim, help me here, i don't understand what more god would want!!!!

all god would want from u is to be honest,loving, and forgiving to yourself and to others and to trust , just keep radiating love and light , as for sumone to help u find god or learn about god , the answers are there within u if only u listen xxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”