Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Master
Sadly Moses was not a past life of Jesus.

BUT, Moses' right hand man Joshua was Jesus. Thus the whole Prince of Peace, Deliver of Israel, the Messiah as a Warrior. Etc.

The Messiah or "Christ" came several times as one soul. And this is all Cayce. Yogananda says some stuff but his teachings do not match up with human history nor do they connect with the whole purpose of Jesus' teachings.

1. The Christ Soul came as the first Man Adam as the first divine/human in flesh.

2. Then later as the Master Thoth or called by some Enoch/Hermes. As Thoth, this soul transcended physical death.

3. Then as Melchizedek, he became perfect, the Son of God over the Earth able to bilocate, materialize/dematerialize, ascend/descend, speak with the Father, send messages to mankind, bless Abraham, aid in wars in the East with India which is why so many believe he was Krishna. But then the Christ soul realized that Mankind fell as a whole and decided to put away his godliness and Cosmic power. He decided to take on a new record as mankind's savior through the Jewish People. DUH!!!!!!!! Melchizedek made the blessing with Abraham to be the fathered people of the Messiah who would be Melchizedek reincarnated!

4. After puting away his equality with God, the Christ soul became Joseph son of Jacob in Genesis. He was betrayed, suffered, and forgave his brothers and became Prince of Egypt. God did say- (I shall call my Son from Egypt!)

5. He then became Joshua aiding Moses and the Jewish People out of Egypt and over the Jordan River into the Promise Land out of egoic materialization.

6. As Jesuhua he comprised the books of the entire Old Testament we have today!!!

7. Finally as Jesus, a human soul who fully attained Christ Consciousness. But wait didn't Cayce say he was already Christ? Yes! This soul was always in oneness with God, the Son and went through all these lives to show Man how to become Christ-conscious. He began the seed of Christ Consciousness for all humanity.
Old 24-11-2010, 12:59 PM
debbie.b

apart from moses being written about in the bible,do you know any more about his life??
Old 24-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Sadly Moses was not a past life of Jesus.

BUT, Moses' right hand man Joshua was Jesus. Thus the whole Prince of Peace, Deliver of Israel, the Messiah as a Warrior. Etc.

The Messiah or "Christ" came several times as one soul. And this is all Cayce. Yogananda says some stuff but his teachings do not match up with human history nor do they connect with the whole purpose of Jesus' teachings.

1. The Christ Soul came as the first Man Adam as the first divine/human in flesh.

2. Then later as the Master Thoth or called by some Enoch/Hermes. As Thoth, this soul transcended physical death.

3. Then as Melchizedek, he became perfect, the Son of God over the Earth able to bilocate, materialize/dematerialize, ascend/descend, speak with the Father, send messages to mankind, bless Abraham, aid in wars in the East with India which is why so many believe he was Krishna. But then the Christ soul realized that Mankind fell as a whole and decided to put away his godliness and Cosmic power. He decided to take on a new record as mankind's savior through the Jewish People. DUH!!!!!!!! Melchizedek made the blessing with Abraham to be the fathered people of the Messiah who would be Melchizedek reincarnated!

4. After puting away his equality with God, the Christ soul became Joseph son of Jacob in Genesis. He was betrayed, suffered, and forgave his brothers and became Prince of Egypt. God did say- (I shall call my Son from Egypt!)

5. He then became Joshua aiding Moses and the Jewish People out of Egypt and over the Jordan River into the Promise Land out of egoic materialization.

6. As Jesuhua he comprised the books of the entire Old Testament we have today!!!

7. Finally as Jesus, a human soul who fully attained Christ Consciousness. But wait didn't Cayce say he was already Christ? Yes! This soul was always in oneness with God, the Son and went through all these lives to show Man how to become Christ-conscious. He began the seed of Christ Consciousness for all humanity.

Gold star *

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Master
Ms. Hepburn I always love reading your posts.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Ms. Hepburn I always love reading your posts.
Spiritlite.
Well, I must admit the "Gold Star * " was one of my better posts!

Thank you, dear.

(When you get old - you can call people dear, also.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2010, 10:04 AM
whiteride

People say, he was this, then he was this, and he was that.
So instead of saying I believe this might have been the case.
They consider themselves the truth.

The soccer ball was red. No it was blue. But no one is playing soccer.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Master
Ironically Moses was Jesus' mentor/predecessor when he was Joshua. And Elijah was Jesus' mentor/predecessor when he was Elisha.

Thus both Elijah and Moses appeared next to Jesus when he was Transfiguring on the mountain. But where was Elijah's successor Elisha? And Moses' successor Joshua? Ah there He is as Jesus Christ for he was those two in a past life.

The River Jordan symbolizes the kingdom of God and man's ascent into Christ consciousness.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Ironically Moses was Jesus' mentor/predecessor when he was Joshua. And Elijah was Jesus' mentor/predecessor when he was Elisha.

Thus both Elijah and Moses appeared next to Jesus when he was Transfiguring on the mountain.
But where was Elijah's successor Elisha?
And Moses' successor Joshua?
Ah, there He is as Jesus Christ for he was those two in a past life.
Well aren't you clever.

Gold star *

Old 03-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Master
Well I don't know if you are being sarcastic or sincere.

But who knows what the Truth is. It just makes sense to me.

I mean if you read the entire Bible you can trance alot of past lives.

Jesus' are the most clear in my opinion from the coursework of Edgar Cayce and Yogananda.

You can easily find Jesus' past lives in these writings:

St. Paul - "There is the first Adam and the last Adam. The first was a living soul, and the last a life giving spirit"- refers to the Messiah as first Adam and at last Jesus. Adam is also called the "firstborn son of God".

Melchizedek in Genesis is called the Son of God who blessed Abraham with bread and wine to initiate his descendants in the eternal priesthood of Melchizedek or should we call it "The Eternal Christhood".

Joseph later in Genesis, his entire life is exactly like Jesus', 12 brothers/12 apostles, becomes Prince of Egypt and was born through a barren mother by a miracle unexplained by his father Jacob. And Joseph foresaw the messiah's destiny which was his own. Meeting of self.

And then if you look at Joshua's life in Exodus, he succeeds Moses by becoming his "successor", for Moses did not attain Christhood for he said one amongst at Sinai would be the messiah and he was referring to his successor Joshua". And Moses gave his mantle to Joshua. Moses gave up the mantle of "Deliverer of the Jews" to Joshua because he could fulfill it at the Jordan River. Joshua means- "God saves". Joshua in the afterlife is later crowned as High Priest of Israel and God calls him The Vine Branch which refers to the Messiah,

And later when Elijah is considered the greatest of the prophets, the ultimate prophet he gives up his mantle over to Elisha at the Jordan River to succeed him. And Elisha did greater works than Elijah and became higher than the "ultimate prophet" which means he entered Christhood. Elisha means "God's salvation"

And at last we have Jesus.

It could be just a theory but why would all these entites be exactly the same but never mentioned? Everyone knows Moses and Elijah but their successors are replaced by Jesus Christ. Does the Church Leaders really know why they did this? Are they unconscious of reincarnation? Who knows. But I believe he was these people because it is too ironic.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Oh, I see what you mean - it could be taken as sarcastic.
But no, I was impressed.

(I'm 99.9% never sarcastic - it's an immature way to communicate in my opinion
but, I know it goes on on forums all too often. - but not from me.)

Here's another non-sarcastic sentence - - I love when people put all this stuff together and teach me.
I know alot about the Bible, but only started in 2006.