Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-10-2011, 12:15 PM
mattie

It Is We Who Access These New Experiences By Our Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
... That my experience is that it is handed out when the time is right as if to create a bridge to a new plateau...

Our having new experiences is likely generated by our own development, our own expansion of consciousness rather than an incentive by our spiritual team, guides, or higher dimensional energies. Our progression in our journey puts us at a different frequency or dimensional level that allows us access to these new experiences. This will continue for our whole journey.

That this is due to our energetic growth doesn’t diminish how delightful & meaningful these new experiences are though.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Master
Ive seen grace at work and walked in grace myself. I'm not sure how to tag it as this or that, rather that when one experiences it, its quite apparent. One knows grace.

I could also say we walk in grace 24/7, but that sometimes its awareness is noticed more then in other times, depending on the person doing the noticing.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:24 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I see all of the things and conditions and processes being described as 'grace', and wonder why we need to add that degree of separation from our direct and intimate experiences.. those experiences 'happen', then we 'think' a description', then.. we 'think' about the various reasons and causes, like 'grace', about the descriptions about what we 'experience'.. maybe 'grace' is the ability to keep it simple, to have no need to add degrees of separation..

Be well..
Old 03-10-2011, 02:17 PM
iolite

To me, I achieve grace when I can become detached, calm and composed when everyone around me is in the process of melting down. With grace, I can respond and help my daughter calm down and get her to accomplish whatever she needed to do.... hurry and get ready for school, finish homework, or go to bed. My calmness acts as a catalyst to defuse the situation and allow my husband and daughter to calm down.

When I think of the embodiment of grace, I think of my former boss. To me, she was grace. Her calm composure, her gentle nature and her practice of flawless manners.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Humm

To me, 'Grace' is simply a concordance with Spirit.

Because of this, I see most descriptions here as right on!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
When I think of the embodiment of grace, I think of my former boss. To me, she was grace. Her calm composure, her gentle nature and her practice of flawless manners.

Yes, that's how I see grace too.

Sarah
Old 03-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Master

I'm glad grace has it's own post. Of course the idea behind it comes from the earlier post of god and love. I remind us because it is connected to something else.

We are trying to see love using the experience of grace. Love is confusing enough that we move into the experiencing nature of it which we call grace. You believe grace to be something but really it still is love. Grace is not love we know this. What we are talking about is a experience we call grace.

It was said love was unwarranted. I hope no one feels that it is undeserved. It is neither a thing of being deserved or undeserved, it simply is. It simply there free and available. Grace isn't love but a part of it. Grace can be a distraction and I think this post is still about an experience of state and the mind. The Universe may contain it and what we are experiencing is the essence of the state we physically feel. This person who did not understand was not the one who does not know.

I don't know if love is unconditional because I love conditionally. Love is positive and a real force, energy permeates everything. You have forgotten (at least I think so) love is given and felt. You are also a giver of love but feeling can be so strong that it blinds a person caught up in what it brings out as an experience. For those of us who believe in path simply this person is on their own path and yes this is that karma thing. The fact they don't see it is how it works... We cannot lose sight of object and subject. The subject is not the other person but me, the object is not grace but love.

I leave you with this thought and answer honestly and this is how I see love with my understanding and recognition I am unable to do it. But when you love another, as the giver, have you ever imagined that you are being gracious enough to deem love, how lucky the receiver is. From experience the receiver feels lucky or honored by it but it is not the form given. You project unto love (energy) your experience.

I think it clear love is not fully understood and very few do comprehend it and though it comes from somewhere it you are seeing your ability to love in your terms and this is how it is express everyday and is manifested. The experience is what we are taking about.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
...I leave you with this thought and answer honestly and this is how I see love with my understanding and recognition I am unable to do it...

I have to take exception to this... I feel your love in your post - and the connection to the love that is also my love...

Love it!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 PM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our having new experiences is likely generated by our own development, our own expansion of consciousness rather than an incentive by our spiritual team, guides, or higher dimensional energies. Our progression in our journey puts us at a different frequency or dimensional level that allows us access to these new experiences. This will continue for our whole journey.

That this is due to our energetic growth doesn’t diminish how delightful & meaningful these new experiences are though.
Yes I should have expanded on what I wrote. I was looking in terms of awakening experiences. These states are presented to us at different times and for different purposes. Some are incredibly wonderous and some intensely painful. Intuitively though my feelings towards awakening states are that they are presented as a gift of grace and one that we may work toward on one level but ultimately the gift of awakening is given when it is given.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:02 PM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

I see all of the things and conditions and processes being described as 'grace', and wonder why we need to add that degree of separation from our direct and intimate experiences.. those experiences 'happen', then we 'think' a description', then.. we 'think' about the various reasons and causes, like 'grace', about the descriptions about what we 'experience'.. maybe 'grace' is the ability to keep it simple, to have no need to add degrees of separation..

Be well..
Well I am not out to prove to you the existance of grace as that is pointless. It would be as difficult as trying to prove to you the existance of a higher self. It is either part of your experience or not. However the separation is a construct of the mind bought into play simply to invalidate anything that threatens its control. I haven't witnessed grace to be separate or integral just an expression of ................fill in the blank