Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2006, 03:01 PM
spiritalk

The Secret

This DVD is about the Law of Attraction that is receiving some attention in scientific communities of late. It is about manifesting our own good through the law of attraction.

God bless, J
Old 22-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

I watched just yesterday for the first time, it's good.

Actually I think I will watch it right now...

Enlightener
Old 23-01-2007, 06:04 AM
discuss.debate

Book1 What The Bleep Do We Know?

I do have some suggestions if interested...

In each of these (3) DVD titles (found at amazon.com) scroll down to the spotlight reviews; these are the most decriptive reviews given - decided by people who either visited the page and or bought the product!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you're like me and believe All Religions, Rituals, Myth's, and Stories Of Old seem indecisive and or misleading ... then you must experience Joesph Campbell !!!

Joesph Campbell (considered the top expert "1987" in these matters - and beyond) and Bill Moyer (Television Narrator) This is a (6) part, (1) hour each, television series (PBS) that makes some sense of it all and also in many ways comptemplates life's many questions. This was a must for me!!

"The Power Of Myth" (DVD)

(http://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Campbel...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd)

If you seek a scientific approach (I suggest this 100%) watch

"What The Bleep Do We Know? "(DVD)

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...kstorenow50-20)

The basic look at potentials, possibilities, and meanings of all things through science. This movie is made so anyone can understand it; fascinatingly demonstrated through a mix of visual story, animation, and commentary. Very thought provoking.

If you like a powerful message yet like it given in a infomercial type of way... actually better then that. Watch "The Secret" (DVD)

(http://www.amazon.com/Secret-DVD-Rho...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd)

Good luck... hopefully you're well on your way to your true bliss.

Doug "Angel" Luna

Last edited by discuss.debate : 23-01-2007 at 06:15 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Dalimamma777

I have the secret, it hasn't worked for me yet.

Waiting,
Old 10-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Moonflower

Shush it's a Secret

Hi Everyone

The Secret is not a revelation to me & I do not understand what people are raving about..

In my humble opinion it is just making someone very rich out of many vulnerable people .

Moonflower x
Old 11-05-2007, 06:11 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Hi Everyone

The Secret is not a revelation to me & I do not understand what people are raving about..

In my humble opinion it is just making someone very rich out of many vulnerable people .

Moonflower x

I agree completely with you about this. Not everyone who "claims" to be spiritual is Greed Free.

John
Old 11-05-2007, 01:09 PM
dakeyras

the secret

I watched the secret a while back, and it's not about making lots of money and greed, its about making good things happen, it does work, its the timescale that makes you wonder if it is. Its worked for my friend, she wanted to move house from devon to scotland, and seemed to be taking ages and suddenly everything fell into place, her house sold and she managed to get the house she wanted there too, in a matter of weeks. its working for me too, I'm getting my business up and running, its slow but I'm getting there.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakeyras
I watched the secret a while back, and it's not about making lots of money and greed, its about making good things happen, it does work, its the timescale that makes you wonder if it is. Its worked for my friend, she wanted to move house from devon to scotland, and seemed to be taking ages and suddenly everything fell into place, her house sold and she managed to get the house she wanted there too, in a matter of weeks. its working for me too, I'm getting my business up and running, its slow but I'm getting there.

Greetings Dakeyras

I think you misunderstood what I said my inference was that the people who have put the Secret together are the people making the money ..

The positivity is in us all without the need for as I see it a book or a dvd something that we already are capable of.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
dakeyras

I understand now, sorry got a bit confused, but sometimes people need to see it or hear it from another source to kick start their own positivity, and I didn't buy it neither did my friend we had it given to us to watch, so they didn't get rich off me.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Moonflower

Hi Dakeyras

No problem i guessed you had but happy you have been able to use it at no cost to your advantage stay positively positive & that is just what you will attract.

Love & light Monflower x
Closed Thread