Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 25-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Seeker
Diffrence between higher energies and lower energies

how do you identify energies surrounding you ? how do you diffrenciate whether it is higher energy or lower energy?
Old 07-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Knower

This is not from experience, just from what I've read, but my understanding is that higher energies will make you feel peaceful and loved, while lower energies tend to make you feel negatively. Some people also claim that there are lower energies out there masquerading as higher energies, which bothers me. I just ask God/Spirit to lead me to higher energies.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

On meeting my guide in the primary stages of contact after years of effort I was convinced he had joined me to take me somewhere in some way, an exploration if you like and unconsciously was carrying fear around this. One of the very first images he impressed was frustration with me as he banged his fists on the table demanding 'we must go now', a clairvoyant image with clairaudience coming in over the top, I immediately rejected his plea based in the understanding that spirit would not get angry with me and would never interfere with free will, they simply guide in a similar way to receiving sound parental guidance and we all know children have to make their own mistakes to gain first hand experience so figured I was either imagining it or this was a malevolent force trying it's luck. He interrupted my thoughts with 'you learn fast little one' and the relationship has developed from there. I'm not qualified to give advice as a student myself but suggest you aim for connection with your lifetime guide of which we have two one male one female because you are assured of protection that way but like any other relationship this takes time, effort, self awareness and a great deal of trust.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi
how do you identify energies surrounding you ? how do you diffrenciate whether it is higher energy or lower energy?

What do you mean by higher and lower energy? Please elaborate.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Ascender

Hi rashmi,

I'm sure if you'd asked 100 people, you'd get 200 different answers. So let me offer my two cents. ^_^

I go by feeling. Usually I can sense three things with lower dimensional beings or consciousness: (1) ego, (2) denseness/weight, and (3) disempowerment.

For me, ego is like the filter lens for a camera. It is a disillusionment.

As for the density, weight, or texture of the consciousness, the lower the rubbish is, the more it feels like rubbish. I think perhaps the best way to learn discernment is to ask for an interaction with higher energies, so that you can recognize them and feel the difference. But the kind of energies you attract is a reflection of who you are, so if you want to attract something really outside of your range, you kind of have to really go outside of your normal activities and thought patterns, to attract them.

Power is something that takes me a very long time to learn and to recognize. Certain energies or beings do not have a sense of disempowerment. I don't know whether they are always from higher dimensions or not. I just feel that they are very neutral (but loving) in the sense that they don't have control issues.

I remember once I read an encyclopedia on the different kinds of beings (gods, deities, etc.) out there, and some expect or require you to repay them with an offering if you recruit their service. I think those that require something in require might be of a different background, not sure if they are higher or lower, but for sure they are of a different lineage, and I think you would be able to feel that their consciousness is very different if you happen to come across them. I don't have much interaction with those beings, but I did sense a distinct difference when I speak to them.

I think what is most important to highlight is that your experience with energies is a reflection of your level of consciousness. If your level is high, it is rarer to feel something that is too low. Conversely, if your level is low, it is harder to feel something that is higher.

Wanchain
Old 17-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Seeker
For me, higher energies are those resonating at a frequency higher than my current emotional state of being. For example, if I'm feeling fear or depression, a higher energy from that state might be anger. While anger doesn't really "rate" in the emotional high energy scale, it is a step up from fear and depression, so for me, it could be a way out of that state as I work through it. Once I get to the "next step", it becomes easier to review the lower emotional energy state to try to determine the cause of that energy.

If you're interested in energy levels and how they relate to emotional states, I would suggest you search the terms "emotional energy scale" and "emotional energy healing". If you find it interesting, then one spiritual leader I would recommend is Teal Swan (look her up on YouTube).
Old 25-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Seeker

Motivational Speaker

Hii
We will need to consciously choose between the dark and the light or the higher and the lower vibrations. Despair and desperation due to challenges will consume those vibrating at a lower frequency. Know that help is available from those vibrating at the higher frequency. The lower and denser energies
Old 01-02-2018, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi

Hi.

I've tried working with a few guides, or energies that may be potential guides etc via meditation- a very visual form of meditation.

People will tell you we all have guides, some will tell you we have one throughout our natural life, others will say we have two throughout our natural life a male and a female, some will say spirits energies are neither male or female but may appear this way etc.

The best way I know of to differentiate what is a high level energy or a low level energy is to use your own judgment, discernment, intuition, and discretion.

If it is helpful to you (the energy) it is helpful, if you do not feel fear or threatened and instead feel right about it, learn to trust yourself.

I have asked others about my guide and all I have received is it is "Male" and "I sense a low vibrational energy with your guide". Or I have not gotten many answers that do not hold prejudice.

I have decided, forget it. I am going to trust my own self and judgment on the energies I work with from now on.

If an energy as you call it, gives me fear or in any way appears to fool with me, trick with me, I have every faith that I will figure it out, I wasn't born yesterday, and I have every faith and confidence I will be able to deal with it if such instance does occur.

And I feel what will help you with discerning. Faith and confidence that you will be able to figure it out, and you will be able to handle it. That is what I feel is sorely needed with such things. When you are trying to communicate with other energies, do not go into the communication or the state with worry and fear in the first place, and you should be fine, and even if you do become afraid or worried. You will be fine regardless. You'll figure it out, and you will be able to deal with it.

How I have learned to discern is to trust myself. Whether I end up dealing with a higher frequency or lower frequency energy, I will survive it, and come out of it better for it, with faith and strength.

Hope you figure it out.

Blessings.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

I have asked others about my guide and all I have received is it is "Male" and "I sense a low vibrational energy with your guide". Or I have not gotten many answers that do not hold prejudice.

I have decided, forget it. I am going to trust my own self and judgment on the energies I work with from now on.

I have found that the path to discovering the answer is really a path of learning/training. The more I try to seek externally, the more I feel lost. The answer is within, and the path of discovery is to turn inward.