Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Master
A place made me feel like I was suffocating

At my work I occasionally inspect places. This week I walked up to a second floor of a building and felt like I was suffocating. I felt like there was not enough oxygen. I was with a person who had a detector on and it did not go off. I checked my heart monitor program on my watch and it detected nothing. I thought It could have been chemicals or something I was allergic to, but it was an organic operation.

Then this mornings I eased into the feeling, I “saw” burlap grain bags and the floors were not painted.

Can a place hold a feeling? Can a place reach out and touch my feelings like this? Is there a purpose?

Is this like when people send me bad feelings, can I put them in a bubble and push them away? Or is there a purpose? Am I supposed to do something?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Can a place hold a feeling? Can a place reach out and touch my feelings like this? Is there a purpose?

Is this like when people send me bad feelings, can I put them in a bubble and push them away? Or is there a purpose? Am I supposed to do something?

Yes places can hold feelings, also thoughts...we live in a sea of prana and whatever activities go on in a space, it tends to hold to them and if you're sensitive (which it sounds like you are) you can pick it up.

What I've learned Anala, is that it's best to focus on your own energy first. Train yourself for example not to go into a panic attack (like suffocating). You can use all kinds of ways - progressive muscle relaxation, long-slow-deep breathing - mindfully watching the breath; also using an affirmation/mantra such as "I breathe away all stress. I breathe into peace." No matter what is happening on the outside you can train yourself to go within and get centered in a space of peace. It's useless to put anything in a bubble until you can get to your centre of power first. Once you are there, as deep as you can go, then you do stuff with the energy. It wouldn't affect you as much and you would know how to change it intuitively and intelligently.

That's my 2¢
Old 23-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Knower
It could be a lack of air, or paranormal.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
I used to work in a warehouse for a couple of years. Soon as I entered the building I felt depressed and when I left the depression was gone. At work, I also imagined that you could section off a part of it and live there. I had no idea where the feelings and thoughts came from but they were persistent so I started wondering what was going on at the spiritual level.

I took a few minutes and mentally connected with the building's energy. The inner conversation went along the lines of me telling it that it was designed and built to be a warehouse. It 'thought' it was meant to be a house for people to live in instead of working in it. I told it that it was wonderfully carrying out its purpose of what it was meant to do. The result? It became a happy building and I no longer felt depressed everytime I went to work there.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Master
Thank you Uma and Little Creek 77! I appreciate your perspectives and advice. I will work on my energy! I did not know prana was everywhere. I have felt my own prana. I will keep this in mind.

Once I center my own energy, is it possible to ease into seeing the event or person that created the energy?

Again thank you both!
Old 23-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I used to work in a warehouse for a couple of years. Soon as I entered the building I felt depressed and when I left the depression was gone. At work, I also imagined that you could section off a part of it and live there. I had no idea where the feelings and thoughts came from but they were persistent so I started wondering what was going on at the spiritual level.

I took a few minutes and mentally connected with the building's energy. The inner conversation went along the lines of me telling it that it was designed and built to be a warehouse. It 'thought' it was meant to be a house for people to live in instead of working in it. I told it that it was wonderfully carrying out its purpose of what it was meant to do. The result? It became a happy building and I no longer felt depressed everytime I went to work there.

That is very interesting. This building was a grocery store and now it is re-purposed to grow plants. Everything is painted glossy white and there are bright grow lights everywhere. The building is about 100 years old. It is a two story with a basement. The second floor was where I felt I was suffocating. I was fine on the first floor and the basement.

When I recalled the feeling, in the shower, I saw it as if it was a long time again. There were burlap grain bags, full and heavy. (I see things and hear things when I am in water; washing dishes, taking a shower.)

Maybe it is not happy with the plants growing there.

Chrysalis, Thank you for your reply.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Once I center my own energy, is it possible to ease into seeing the event or person that created the energy?

I honestly don't know. For me I focus on staying in the light. That will repel darkness. If you were to walk into let's say a place where people were murdered, would you really want to tune into that energy? Would you want to tune into somebody's pain? Or into somebody's aggression? I know some mediums who do forensic work for the police to locate bodies - she only does it because it brings closure for their families. I don't think that's for me though. But yes it is possible. Keep in mind that when you tune into something you also attract it towards you (be careful what you wish for).
Old 24-12-2018, 01:42 AM
Master
Oh Uma,

I am not into the dark, I just did not know if it was part of my purpose to bring the light into this space.

I am sorry if I worried or offended you.

I am very new and have never had such strong feelings in a place. I suppose I let my curiosity get the best of me.

I appreciate your suggestion to work on my energy. I will work on it!

Thank you Again!