Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-12-2012, 06:45 PM
BeautifulLife

<grabs popcorn>
Old 28-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Yes I do :)

When you reach a point where you know that love is inclusive not exclusive then it is possible....love is not meant to be a measured feeling - there is no rating of who you love more - it just is all that it is. Our beliefs and perception of things is the only thing that limits the love we can experience.

There is easily a way where you can love AND honor more than one person - I know because I am doing it - and neither one negates the other. It takes honesty to the OPs though to do it without guilt - both my twin and my SC know about each other - my twin and I know it's not our time yet....but this does not negate the love we have for each other. My SC knows of my twin, he also knows that we will not be forever as I have told him this...we are here to walk thru life together for a while....but I love him and I always will....and loving my twin so completely does not detract from this.....infact it enhances it - as our love is my muse throughout my existence - everything I do I do it with the energy we share.

Loving_Soul, I so enjoyed your post/reply. I am married to a person who has helped me grow spiritually, just with his loving, gentle, and easygoing nature. He does NOT know of my Twin ... I still struggle with thinking that loving my Twin is somehow "cheating" on my spouse. But when I think of all the spiritual teachings that resonate with me, they all speak to the inclusivity of Love.

And I also got encouraged when you said you and your twin both know its not your time yet. It helps calm the longing I get when I ask, "Why can't we be together NOW?" The love my Twin and I share energetically (at this point) has also served as a "muse" for me ... when I connect to my love for him, the painting, the poetry, heck even washing the dishes become more meaningful, artistic, and poignant. (LOL) After powerful "Spirit" dreams (what I call those dreams that are so realistic and tangible that you know you've travelled somewhere, and make you wake up tingling with bliss), I virtually glow with all the beauty of a soul in deep love with another soul who is in tune with me and makes me feel cherished and beautiful.

It all, with your reply, makes me ponder about soul mates and earth mates and choosing a partner to walk a certain physical life time with to grow and evolve, and as I've said, this current spouse has certainly provided the safety and security for me to do so. I think I've helped him grow too - he says he's a different person after our twenty years of marriage - more aware of social injustice and inequality and being more active to take part in social justice advocacy. So I think that we were meant to live this life together to evolve.

Question: what do you mean by "OP" and "SC"? I'm still learning the lingo! (NEVER MIND, FIGURED IT OUT!) Thanks! Raven Poet
Old 28-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarkjen
Here's the thing--and I can only speak for myself (and I might be a freak so this probably doesn't apply to anyone else...) but what I learned after meeting my TF is that I was never in love before. I know that must sound corny like something out of a bad movie, but it's true.

I have felt love for others (and I'm talking romantic love here, not parent/child, etc.) and cared about them and still do, but this is different.

Admittedly, the path that ultimately lead to meeting TF, did start with a betrayal by my husband--which led to my "dark night of the soul"--which led to waking up and taking a good hard look at everything. This all happened over a number of years, but what I see very clearly now is that I have never been "in love" with anyone before TF.

I think your scenario about not being seen and looking to someone else is very true--and I'm sure that's what leads to a lot break-ups. But now I realize (and. like I said, my story might be highly unusual!) that I had a very immature and unevolved idea of love. I feel like my TF is the first time I ever felt love where nothing else mattered...

Hi, Skylarkjen. Wow, I got a shiver when I read your reply/post. How you went thru the DNOTS, and waking up to take a good hard look at everything. This is the point I am currently at in this life's journey - married to a person for 20 years, thinking everything was la-dee-da fine, loved my home, my marriage, my life then BOOM - it gets revealed to me (through a variety of methods) that there is another person who, if you want to do the "check list" thing, turns out could likely (I'm still doubting at times) be my "Twin Flame" and now I am taking a good hard look at my life. A bit of a cosmic joke, in my opinion... in fact, when the first revelation occurred, I said to God/Creator: "Really? You show me this NOW?!?" But I sure know I do not feel the way about my spouse on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels like I feel for my TF. I love my spouse and respect him and wish for his happiness ... but when I connect to my TF, I turn into a freakin' lava lamp of bliss, peace ... and yes, an electrically jolting passion!

Now you got me thinkin' ... I'm waiting for more signals - pretty scared to move cuz what if I'm WRONG?? Ah, it sucks sometimes being human (LOL)
Old 28-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Skylarkjen

Hi Raven--Yes, it was very strange how it all went down. When I was going through that DNOTS it was like I didn't even recognize my life. I can say without hesitation that that was the WORST period of time I have ever experienced--when I think back on it, I don't even know how I got through it. The only thing that made me happy at that time was my reconnection with an old friend--and that connection led to meeting my TF (in such a crazy way--the ultimate in bizarre synchronicities).

I totally agree with you on the not knowing what to do, "what if I'm wrong" level. It's very scary and confusing. It is so nice to have this forum and to talk with others who understand!
Old 28-12-2012, 01:35 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Question: what do you mean by "OP" and "SC"? I'm still learning the lingo! (NEVER MIND, FIGURED IT OUT!) Thanks! Raven Poet

OP= Original poster (as in the person that started the thread)
SC= Soul connection
Old 28-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
but when I connect to my TF, I turn into a freakin' lava lamp of bliss, peace ... and yes, an electrically jolting passion!

This exactly! ... and OVERABUNDANCE!

I wonder how many of us have tried to explain away the "tf" theory by the possibility that we've just never really been in love before, or we've never really had our heart broken. I know I have. I mean honestly it could be the sad truth huh?
Old 29-12-2012, 05:21 AM
zen_path

Quote:
... This is the point I am currently at in this life's journey - married to a person for 20 years, thinking everything was la-dee-da fine, loved my home, my marriage, my life then BOOM - it gets revealed to me (through a variety of methods) that there is another person who, if you want to do the "check list" thing, turns out could likely (I'm still doubting at times) be my "Twin Flame" and now I am taking a good hard look at my life. A bit of a cosmic joke, in my opinion... in fact, when the first revelation occurred, I said to God/Creator: "Really? You show me this NOW?!?" But I sure know I do not feel the way about my spouse on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels like I feel for my TF. I love my spouse and respect him and wish for his happiness ... but when I connect to my TF, I turn into a freakin' lava lamp of bliss, peace ... and yes, an electrically jolting passion!

Now you got me thinkin' ... I'm waiting for more signals - pretty scared to move cuz what if I'm WRONG?? Ah, it sucks sometimes being human (LOL)

Exactly! EXACTLY. In fact you saved me writing time this week cause I can just paste your post into my journal, change the number of years, and be done.
Old 29-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
to deely love more than one person? I hear it all the time, "well, you can't love more than one person". I'm aware of some ideas already, of course, but I'm purposefully keeping it very open to interpretation so as to not curtail ANY input.

I think it's possible to love more than one person deeply. I mean when someone has more than one child, do they love one child deeply and keep the other at arm's length? Most of the time, the answer is no. Love is limitless, it is a resource that has no limitations except the ones we choose to put on it.