Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
The problem with your suggestion is that if there is an "I" thought of as 'me' then there is nothing inherent in that "I" that could dive with any sincerity. It would be like trying to suffocate yourself with your own pillow.
Better to dive into the "I" itself if any diving it going to happen and even that, may have at best to offer us an "I" that is not-so conditioned, a little bit quieter.
I'm OK with however it turns out but that's the process, not diving into silence.

James

Some insist there is and anothe will insist there isn't... thats the way it goes man.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:05 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
You're not really listening, are you? I guess it's more important to twist my words to advance your cause.
Oh well.......cheap shots my friend.........foul.
I have no 'cause' to advance, James.. i'm an observer in this process, observing you trying to run away from yourself.. yes, i'm listening, James.. 'you' should listen to 'yourself'..

Be well..
Old 29-08-2012, 11:38 AM
10:18

I can bickering from people at home. Respect each other, please.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Some insist there is and anothe will insist there isn't... thats the way it goes man.

See, that's just it..........I am not insisting either one. I am merely expressing my feeling within of it being 'off' when people do insist either way that there is or that there isn't, hoping to discuss those feelings as equals. If there isn't, it seems there would be noone noticing that. If there is, then it seems there is a need for there to be.
I also notice that this feeling of "off" when I read the words of others in this regards, does not come from conditioning or a desire of any sorts.
Old 30-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Master
We are equals, James... no matter how it may appear to the mind.

Xan

Old 19-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Hermion

I am a simple man so all that I may offer is my simple understanding for your consideration.

I am Hermion...and I reside inside my body's brain, I am my own mind.
My mind has a heart just like my body and when I stumble from my spiritual path my minds heart suffers...grief, remorse, sadness, ect. I view my minds heart as my soul.

Together my mind and its heart emit or radiate a spirit allowing everyone to see the real me inside my body.

Because my son has assimilated many of my core values people see him and say "your son is just like you" because he emits a kindred spirit.
Old 19-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Hermion

To me the spiritual path is about assimilating good values into your minds heart and walk through life with inner peace by not doing things which make your heart hurt and as you grow the spirit that you emit keeps improving.
Old 19-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Master
Spirit.

Everyone and everything is a spirit, a spark of the Divine. That means everything in itself is created good and perfect. Everything bears the impression of God. Everything is a reflection of the divine. We are all spirits, all things of consciousness are spirits.

Soul-

The soul refers to human beings. Human beings are relatively new creatures in the physical universe. The rational soul was given to spirit-incarnate Man so he could reason and contemplate the universe and have an objective relationship with God. Man can even see himself objectively, putting aside himself. The soul was an extra ingrident, or gift for homosapiens. That is the only different between human beings and animals. We are all spirits but humans have the "soul faculty". It allows a spirit to have a separate, full self-conscious experience in Matter.

Angels are pure spirits who never incarnated into anything. They remain in higher realms or in lower ones depending on the journeys they have taken, good or demonic.

Technically everyone and everything has begun from a state of pure spirit, "the angelic state" before a descent into flesh; animals, humans, trees, insects, stars, humanoid, terrestrials, etc

Now what souls and spirits have done with themselves and their journeys are not always good or perfect, but in their creative state all is perfect; even the most wretched.
Old 19-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Deactivated Account

I was idly thinking about this one night and considered merging my 'soul' and my spirit'.

Now it was only a pondering though I actually felt something speed over to me and enter my head. This was a very clear thing so for me, they are not the same and not because I think they are.. I saw they werent.