Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
I believe, 'soul' is the metaphysical manifestation of ones physically incarnate self. Our soul looks like we do, except the soul exists in The Dreamscape.
- When We Dream We Are Pure Soul.

We live to create The Deamscape, that is where our souls live.
Our souls grow there and manifest our physical bodies.

Anyone heard anything like this before?

Absolutely.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:26 AM
SerpentQueen

The soul is the single spark (as someone else put it), the thread in the tapestry (loved that analogy!!) or the wave in the ocean.

The ocean or the tapestry or the fire is the spirit or collective consciousness. This is the part where Me joins with We, as Mattie puts it.

Source is something else. This is the stillness that Xan describes (not to put words in her mouth!). Beyond words or thoughts. It is the anti-matter. The emptiness. The space between the atoms in the H20 molecules making up the ocean. Yes, this is the part that is formless and shapeless -- and there is no energy there. I don't think there is, at least. Rather, it's where the energy arises from.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Absolutely.
I meant to ask for a description of the recollection in question.

Humm, where have you heard that before?
Or perhaps you were giving an affirmation to the concept..?