Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Who is your man from the tombs?

In Mark 5 in the Bible there is a story of a demon-possesed man that came from the tombs.

These persons can be found today also. It's not the people that are in psychiatric care and are sick - they are just victims of them. I rather interpret the demon-possesed men that some that are well working in life, maybe got their own family and are rich too. But they're evil and possessed by evil demons.

In the bible the man from the tombs says his name is "Legion" because they are many. This can be seen as a gang the man today are a part of. Maybe it's "the boys club kind" (often rich and spreading their money over people to get a good reputation that actually is a false image)?

I know what "oiling the waltz" can mean. Know the difference between needs and desire - and what might be a message from The Holy Spirit.

I know a guy from my life and my past that are just like this.

Do you have a "man from the tombs" in your life too?
Old 31-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Master
In my experience,

It is not only the rich whom are able to succumb to possession.

Poorer individuals as well are quite as able to become possessed.

Monetary status, has not much to do with it, imo.

From what I have witnessed also- not everyone is angered while under possession to the point of acting on these emotions.

From what I have witnessed one also need not be angry or in a negative state to become possessed.

Everyone deals with it differently when possessed- those whom are very easily swayed by negative, angry emotion tend more so to act under possession- or attempt to, in my experience.

Some are capable to completely ignore the anger when overcome, and able to act, kindly in fact- in other words- not to become completely overwhelmed.

There are others still that will not know they are possessed, until you make mention, or drive the entity away without any mention made of it.

When I have been possessed, if I catch it in the mirror the moment I catch it it will be driven away, as soon as I notice. Too though there have been times, the anger and hatred, and black will remain in the eyes. These times for me though few, have too been noticed to be possible. I will stare back for a while, eventually say "Stop" if still this evil lingers. Usually after I speak it will depart. I will stay focused until it does, mentally stating all the while. Usually such things as "I can stand here all night, you know". "I've got the time buddy". Etc.

In my experience exorcism isn't exactly as portrayed as on tv.

These have been some of my experiences of possession within myself and others.

The worst I had is a longer story- too long to relate at this time.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I see your point, SP. I just wanted to say that possessed by evil demons not necessarily are so visible for others to see - or even for the persons themselves to know.

The psychiatric patients gets the possibility to understand themselves and what is going on, but it's not for all to know. Maybe that's why the bible says: "Many are called upon, but few are chosen?" It can also be that simple that they get stuck in medicine and care, and don't get the possibility to spiritually develop?

When I get possessed I pray to my father in the sky. I pray loud when I need help - sort of saying this is not only variating thoughts, God, but these things I really need help with. I can hear him answer - every time.

What I discovered lately is that he is making me stronger so I don't get so depended on him. He's a teacher - who in opposition to Jesus - is not bringing so much light in my life (it only blinds me) - but to hear his comforting and soothing voice are good enough even if I don't understand what he says or sometimes suddenly gets enlightened but forget it soon later.