Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 AM
earthprowler

10:10

now it's normal for me to notice the numbers all day long, something will make me look at a clock and it will be something: 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, ect...... now i'm seeing 10:10 all of the time or 101. i found this on one site but not sure what it means and hoping someone can tell me.

10:10
New frequencies are coming in. All past cycles have been completed.

Thanks for any input. i get the new frequencies, what past cycles?
(not trying to sound like a duuuuhhh.. lol)
Old 05-02-2011, 06:59 AM
ringworld

I think it is talking about past life cycles ... following the law of cause and effect, all deeds done in past lives are resolved in order to return to God.
Love and light to all...
Old 05-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Graelwyn

I have had all manner of these numbers for years now, on and off, including 10:10, 12:12, 12:34, 15:55, 13:33, 11:11, 14:44. I get them all, although of late, it has been mainly the 333 and 33 recurring. I don't pay it much heed now it is happening so often and I know it will fade away again in time, and start happening again sometime in the future, and I will get all excited and then get bored of it again hehe.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Master
1's and 0's, such as 100 or 110 - Powerful Divine guidance from God and the angels asks you to alter your thoughts. Perhaps you have been praying to be happier and healthier. If so, this is an answer to your prayers. God knows that the solution you seek is born within your thoughts. Ask God to guide the direction of your thoughts and support you during your time of transition.

this is from the angels , or there is this one form the universe , .......1010, 0101, 1001, 0011, 1100 - These signs indicate that your thoughts are in unity with your Spiritual Path and your Astrological Influences........http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-02-2011, 12:28 PM
spirit72

Hi im have a book call angel numbers think by Doreen vertue ...? That tells you what you numbers mean... It is a way for your guides and angels to give you information or guiedencs that you need... I will see if I can look it out for you and tell you what the book has to say...
Old 05-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
Hi im have a book call angel numbers think by Doreen vertue ...? That tells you what you numbers mean... It is a way for your guides and angels to give you information or guiedencs that you need... I will see if I can look it out for you and tell you what the book has to say...

thats where i got them form :) dorren virue has a site called number sequences i always check on it , i use to always check her meanings when i had a strong affinity with angels but then i got more and more into the universe and began listenin to theirs , suddenyl i ended up wiht broken angels everywhere lol , they was trying to get my attention , needless to say im now bk to following the angel and guides meanings lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
earthprowler

thanks for your responses! it makes sense now. been unemployed for almost 2 years and lately i have been sooooooo frustrated i will literally yell "DOESN'T ANYONE HEAR MY PRAYERS?" I have also started seeing more frequently all of the numbers, 1,2,3,4,5.......ect.