Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Experiencer

Someone send me some angel food I'd like to try it ..

Will it make u smarter lol

Maybe it got healing properties in it

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 10-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
They do take nourishment but I haven't managed to work out what it is yet. I know they do because they're like any other form of life which consumes and excretes...but we're talking about light beings and cosmic consciousnesses here. It's not like human food. The closest I can come is "energy" and I know what I mean...but I honestly don't have words to describe it in any understandable way.

this makes since to me. Faeries Have something similar. they can be nursed in partly energies from interacting with plants, animals, and the landscape. However they do sometimes eat 'food' as well. It is a bit different from our food. It seems to carry a lot of energy of its own and often brings out pleasant emotions. They seem to use it for ritual purposes. There are also sacred foods that seem to appear in both their world and ours, like honey.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I have found that anyone of the various types I have encountered in the spiritual realm (humans, non-humans, angels, etc.) do enjoy eating. Some seem to eat more or more often than others.

My mate on the other side almost always has a big plate of scrambled "eggs" that he makes for himself every morning. I don't think it's something they necessarily have to do, but like with us, it seems to help their energy levels if they do. Sometimes when I am there visiting him (through mental projection of my energy to him), he will insist I eat as well. While I can sometimes make out the flavor and texture of what I am offered, it never seems to satisfy my stomach here. :(

And sometimes, they clearly eat not because they need to for any energetic purposes, but out of pure enjoyment of the flavor of the food. Steaks, beer, chocolate, etc.

When my mate comes here to me, I offer him whatever I'm having. Like the other day, I had some orange Lifesaver candies I was chomping on as he traveled with me in my car to go to the store (an activity that he regularly comes with me to do- it's like our thing to do together on this plane). I told him he could have one. At first he declined but then decided he did want one. He said it was surprisingly good. Unlike me, though, he only had one. And that may be why he stays so thin and I don't. :)
Old 10-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Experiencer

Is this.mate of yours like a personal guide someone only u can see n hear??

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 10-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
this makes since to me. Faeries Have something similar. they can be nursed in partly energies from interacting with plants, animals, and the landscape. However they do sometimes eat 'food' as well. It is a bit different from our food. It seems to carry a lot of energy of its own and often brings out pleasant emotions. They seem to use it for ritual purposes. There are also sacred foods that seem to appear in both their world and ours, like honey.

Thats really cool, and similar to the ideas I had on the matter. What do you mean by ritual purposes?
Old 12-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Is this.mate of yours like a personal guide someone only u can see n hear??

He is non-physical. I hesitate to say only I can see and hear him as I have friends who are psychically connected and they have picked up on his energy presence and have heard him speak to them as well. But most people won't. That is why I'm glad there are hands-free phones for driving. Otherwise I'd feel very self conscious about all the talking out-loud I do when we're traveling in the car.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredance1
He is non-physical. I hesitate to say only I can see and hear him as I have friends who are psychically connected and they have picked up on his energy presence and have heard him speak to them as well. But most people won't. That is why I'm glad there are hands-free phones for driving. Otherwise I'd feel very self conscious about all the talking out-loud I do when we're traveling in the car.

This is wicked, LOL :) Azrael does exactly the same thing with me. I drive along chatting away to him, because I can see him sitting in the passenger seat even if others can't ;) I do get some very funny looks LOL.

I cook for him, would you believe? He has a very discerning palate! He dislikes canned or jar food, or anything out of a packet and often comments that the food tastes dead and lacks the nutrients I need.

He LOVES home made vegetarian food. I only rarely see him drink alcohol, but you get the chocolate out in this house and by GOD, there's an angel-sized hand in the packet so fast you'd get whiplash trying to keep up with him.

He also loves french fries ;) McDonalds. And he never gets fat.

We do have some wonderful fun experimenting with odd food, though I have to say he doesn't appreciate my taste for meat. He seems to find it a bit barbaric that I like to eat flesh, and generally he won't eat any himself. Occasionally he'll take a small bite, but usually only one. Tho TBH, I never see him pig out. He has a few bites and puts the plate down. Strange habits for a being who also smokes like a chimney. How can a man smoke but not drink or eat meat?? (He actually rests his crystal ashtray on my butt! Talk about a blase attitude to a habit FAR more deadly than nutrient-light food LOL.)

I've tasted the food as he experiences it. It tastes a LOT nicer "over there" than it does over here! I've also tried his cigarettes! Those are FAR nicer in his world too.
Old 13-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
He also loves french fries ;) McDonalds. And he never gets fat.

Who doesn't like McDonalds French fries!! lol They are delicious, not healthy but very yummy.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Ascender
Hmm nice post, I like it
Well everything is energy and you know how we have low vibrational foods that cause us to feel low in energy and high vibrational foods that boost our energy... in the angelic realm they have different variants and degrees of the highest and purest energy, its all good but some of the energy is better quality and higher valued, they feed on this premium energy when they want to feel more in alignment with the God/Source energy. Angels don't require food to get their energy up as they are unlimited beings created in the likeness of God/Source.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Biblical Insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
What type of food do Angels eat..

Is it the same as humans

Biblically, angels can/are capable of eating human food. Both YHWH (the Most High God) and the angels ate the food that Abram had offered in hospitality when they manifested before his tent (e.g. they ate bread, milk, curds and meat, Genesis 18). But the food—wherever it is that God and the angels live—is different from what grows on earth (despite that, however, and in like manner, just like our food is edible to them, the food in their dimension is also edible to us).

For instance,
Psalm 78:24-25 (NIV)

24 he rained down manna for the people to eat,
* * he gave them the grain of heaven.
25 Human beings ate the bread of angels;
* * he sent them all the food they could eat.

As a sign of miraculous provision, emphasis on miraculous, YHWH rained down manna from the heavens/skies, called it the bread of angels (what angels eat), the grain of heaven, when providing for the wandering Israelites (and mixed multitude with them) in the desert. A food the Israelites (and the mixed multitude who had joined them while coming out of Egypt [i.e. Exodus 12:37-38]) had never seen before (read Exodus 16 for full detail on the manna and their unfamiliarity with it).

Short answer: yes and no. They can eat our food, but the food they naturally eat, where they live, is not what grows here. But it is physical food (which the Israelites later saved in a jar so that future generations could witness this non-earthly food e.g. Exodus 16:33).