Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-04-2015, 12:31 PM
lanza

Channeling methods

Dear All

I have started channeling, I have always had a good ability but never really used apart when I used to practise some mediumship work. I would be interested in people to share their own methods on how they reach a connection and also interested in method that relate to specific channeling, ie love ones, angels, entity's, spirits etc

it would be great to explore some methods :)

Many thanks to anyone that contributes
Old 09-04-2015, 06:15 PM
lanza

contributions anyone?
Old 09-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
I'm just learning. I'm doing an audio course, but basically it's relaxing and trying to reach up as high as you can to where you guide is and or visualizing your guide a distance from you and coming closer. also putting aside any doubts.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
Hi lanza,

People define the word channeling differently depending who you ask. Do you mean how you connect with an entity as a way of establishing a 2-way communication?

Boson
Old 19-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanza
Dear All

I have started channeling, I have always had a good ability but never really used apart when I used to practise some mediumship work. I would be interested in people to share their own methods on how they reach a connection and also interested in method that relate to specific channeling, ie love ones, angels, entity's, spirits etc

it would be great to explore some methods :)

Many thanks to anyone that contributes

I'm 72 years old and have been channeling since I was 4. When I was a teenager back in the Fifties, my Guides told me to channel only in writing, and to never do personal readings for individuals, but to receive only material intended for the general public.

So here are the methods I use today to channel material for posting on line.

First, I sit down at the computer keyboard and open a solid telepathic connection with my Spirit Guides.

Second, I strongly visualize a written question or suggestion for my Guides to comment on.

Third, I stop visualizing and make my conscious mind a total blank for a few seconds.

Fourth, if a channeled answer doesn't start coming through, I keep repeating steps 2 and 3 until one does or I get tired and take a break.
Old 22-04-2015, 12:10 PM
lanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi lanza,

People define the word channeling differently depending who you ask. Do you mean how you connect with an entity as a way of establishing a 2-way communication?

Boson

Hi, Yes, I am interested in the different ways people make that connection between themselves and spirit/entity/god or whatever you feel you are connected to
Old 22-04-2015, 12:11 PM
lanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
I'm 72 years old and have been channeling since I was 4. When I was a teenager back in the Fifties, my Guides told me to channel only in writing, and to never do personal readings for individuals, but to receive only material intended for the general public.

So here are the methods I use today to channel material for posting on line.

First, I sit down at the computer keyboard and open a solid telepathic connection with my Spirit Guides.

Second, I strongly visualize a written question or suggestion for my Guides to comment on.

Third, I stop visualizing and make my conscious mind a total blank for a few seconds.

Fourth, if a channeled answer doesn't start coming through, I keep repeating steps 2 and 3 until one does or I get tired and take a break.

Thanks for the reply, do you have a way of making that solid telepathic connection to your guides?
Old 22-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Master
Hi,

I have had a telepathic connection to my higher self all my life. I am also 72 years old. In my case, I am always able to ask myself any question and receive a marvelous answer. In my view, we are all unique and need to want to discover this connection in order for it to manifest. That energetically speaking, it is our free choice to have this power or not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Experiencer
Hello Lanza,

The way I do it is in essence the following: I set a protection of Divine Light around me. After that I ask my question and I address it to the entity I want to communicate with. Next I go into a deep meditative state where I no longer have any concept of space and time. Then I wait for the answer to come, and it can be through any of my senses. Like someone else mentioned its super important that you are not thinking when you wait for the answer. Your mind needs to be mindless. That may be the hardest part of the whole process of communication.

I hope this helps a little,

Boson
Old 22-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a telepathic communication with my soul like John but I also have started channelling too. It depends on the being I'm channelling but I always start off communication with my soul who can guide and protect me and open the door to benevolent entities only. I don't shield beforehand as the light of my soul is enough. I do ground however, soul tells me to ground before channelling entities with stronger energy.

Anyway, I've found that usually I just have to ask the being to descend into me and they come straight away. No meditation necessary. Then I wait until the urge to write comes. I don't really clear my mind either, just wait for the connection to stabilise and then information to be transferred. I don't know if this is possible because of the previous extent of inner clearing I've done.

If I'm communicating with my soul I ask questions and then type the answer myself, since soul is me I'm just writing what I already super-consciously know. With other beings they tend to talk a lot and questions aren't really necessary. It also feels like I am displaced from my body to an extent, I tend to be conscious but not fully driving the experience. I think most would call this semi-conscious but I don't go into a trance, it doesn't seem necessary for me.

Anyway that is how it's been so far. I'm not incredibly experienced but I might already have done this in some past lives hence why it comes easily to me.