Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-06-2014, 03:05 PM
sruthy

11:11

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in but anyhow, I've been seeing this sequence for a while. Could somebody please help me understand what it means? Because the internet isnt giving me a proper answer. But i am not sure what it really means.
Thank you. Hugs.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:41 PM
SaskMick

seeing it where ?
Old 07-06-2014, 03:54 PM
elisi

some believe 11:11 is a trigger that somehow activates memories or knowing of something that you're supposed to do or will happen. there's actually a web site for it.

it could also be baader-meinhof phenomenon. ie before i bought my jeep, i never paid attention. but after i bought it, i see jeeps everywhere.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:54 PM
UnicornRedefinesButt

11:11 is pure bull let some evil-Mastermind tell You at meaningless-moments with mental-prompts to look towards Your clock, when the real magic of Presentation opens things up Away from enslavement-tokens.

Last edited by Gracey : 08-06-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Lorelyen

Eh.....???

Old 09-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Eh.....???

Yeah - really - Eh....What????
Old 09-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Sruthy and to you All,

That's a double ..... eh? eh? from me.

King George the 3rd of Great Britain was famous for saying: 'What, what' what? I never understood that either.

Anyway Sruthy, I've never really gone into Numerology so I'm sorry to say I can't help you.

JOHNTY
Old 09-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Master
To me it indicates a doorway in my timeline which I can take or not take.
12:12 usually indicates to me I have taken it.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Master

I just looked at the clock - 11:11 - so it's 11 minutes after 11. Really, it happens so often I cannot say that it means anything. If you want to add the four ones it comes to four (4) which is the number of stability, among other things. It's also the number of the Emperor card in Tarot which talks about solid foundations and stability, too.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Experiencer

I would check out the Spirit guide section of this forum and you will most likely find the answers that you need. If not, read Doreen Virtue sites, Erin Pavlina, Anna Sayce site...there are lots.

I began seeing 11:11s about 9 months ago...lots of them every day. And coincidences with it. Not just on clocks. Waiting for elevator and all 3 lifts on level 11. So many many of them, until you realise that it means something. Then I started to "hear" my main Spirit guide and also saw her. Yes, you think you're going totally bonkers sometimes then eventually it all slots into place.

I found this forum (or it found me ). I got plenty of help on here. One lovely medium on here responded to a PM. She was in a totally different part of the world from me. Her PM landed in my inbox at..... 11:11. You really cannot ignore them in the end.

So...to summarise...it's a kind of awakening spiritually. White Warrior on this forum has written a very long piece on Spirit Guides with great explanations. Sorry I cannot put a link (on my dreaded iPad) but if you go to the Spirit guide section you should find it.