Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Guide
Beginners open channelling....

Per inspiration of another thread, I thought it'd be fun to have a sort of relaxed but structured thread for those of us who don't have spiritual groups to practice with or what have you, but want to develop, practice, or hone our channeling skills. And I think this will help lay off the pressure of individuals, and keep people from getting overwhelmed.

So what I was thinking; one day a week, we have questions, so say day 1 is question day, have a 24-hour collection time period, then I'll post a single thread where everyone can see the questions for the week(something distinct to help with the visual clutter). And day two through six, the answers/impressions/etc. can trickle in.

We can pick one or many to answer, the purpose is for the practice, I'll give six days to for the answers to come in, then close that session, and we start again, question day, then practice channeling for the week.

Depending on how many folks want to do it, I'm going to cap the influx of questions at five per week. If anyone wants to ask anonymously, just pm me and I'll post the question, questions selected will be on a first come first serve basis(till slots are filled).

It'll be an open group, anyone can join, and practice. Okay, anyone game?
Old 11-10-2013, 01:23 AM
loa1209

sounds great to me! so anyone can try to channel and answer?
Old 11-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Seeker

I was thinking of something like this too when you posted it in the other thread. I'm more of the "get random insights at random times" variety, but I've been wanting to try and practice for awhile, so I'm definitely down if noobs are accepted
Old 11-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Guide
Yeah totally, open group, noobs and all, are welcome(I'm a beginner or noob myself). The only limit is the number of questions per session/week.

I suppose the only caveat is that one is familiar with the subject(so we don't have to go into definitions or techniques on this thread specifically).

If the parameters are acceptable, I'll go ahead and give the 24-hour time limit for questions to come in(to be clear). Then I'll cap it and we can get started.

And welcome.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Guide
Okay, here's the questions:

1-I want to use the law of attraction to manifest money, prosperity, a better job. Please tell me how will I do with money/prosperity in the future?

2-Will our life(husband and son) finally come on the right positive track? Did my husband learn his lesson and will he stay focused from now on?

Happy Channeling!
Old 13-10-2013, 05:12 AM
dmtmd

1-I want to use the law of attraction to manifest money, prosperity, a better job. Please tell me how will I do with money/prosperity in the future?your question has a paradox within it. if you future was set in terms of money and prosperity enough to be predicted then what is the purpose of the first question in terms of using law of attraction to bring about financial abundance.what will your future hold the more important question is what will you align to vibrationally, for that that is their reality that you will manifest. in terms of the likeliness that you will align to abundance we would say that it is very high. judging by the fact that you are on a path to 5d that cannot be altered. release your resistance to not having abundance it is not always about trying to align to a reality is is mostly about clearing judgement of your current reality or a reality that you wish to experience. as you clear these judgments you will naturally gravitate to your natural frequency of abundance. clear your energy field of amd let the emergy flow let situations arise that bring you out of alignment with abundance do not run away from them they are only showing you that you need to slear your judgement about them. They are trying to get away from you you know let them go by releasing your judgement of them. Then begin to radiate the frequency of abundance and watch what happens.
Old 13-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Guide
Thanks for joining dmtmd.

So at first I got the sensation of a block, but I was focusing on both questions and couldn't tell which one it was for, SG clarified it was for the first. :P I got the impression of a substantial block, rectangular, pretty tall, solidish, big enough to block my view directly infront of me. But I could peer around it. This is good, it may mean that it is time to look at things from another angle so you can see past this wall.
I'm going to continue to working on the first question as well as the second to see if I can get more impressions.
Old 14-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Guide
1-I got the impression that it's not just a block but a hole, or pit, you see yourself in. I also saw a man with dark eyes and dark hair around you, but I got the impression it was you, and more of a representation of the energy around/of you.

2-I saw a brown hare, as opposed to a bunny(fluffy, cutesy), it was more 1950s style illustrated, it's front paws and hind feet outstretched as if jumping, and mouth open. There's alot of information in the question itself, so I'm having trouble discerning whether it's my own stuff or SG until a dream lets me know otherwise but....sometimes we experience or attract the things we fear most. This isn't bad, more of a higher nudge to work on something, or look within one's self.

With regards to your husband and son, this might be a time to let go and trust they are following their path, even if you see it, pitfalls and all. Even when the path seems wrong, there can be a rubber-band effect, where one travels down, or falls down so much, so very far, it provides an impetuous to shoot them that far or farther up, to greater levels of understanding as well as levels of being. That this was a contract, made by all parties, but also, you can break your contract. This isn't set in stone, you can mentally send them love, as well as mentally tell them you absolve them of anything that will tie them to your contract. It's a very loving thing to do, it's akin to when someone is in debt, and saying hey, don't worry about me, I got it, go fix your other problems.

Anyway, it's a very tough job to do so, but trust how one's guides are there for you as well as each other, this provides a great learning opportunity for them, but also for you.
Old 14-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Master

Oh I'm late to this but am interested in joining, I've not been channelling like I used to and so would value the opportunity to flex such muscles.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Guide
All time is now, so never too late. ;0) Anyone is welcome to practice, and any level. So welcome!