Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 05-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Guide

Much love Miss Hepburn.
Sorry for the delay in this post, we have been having internet problems.

Dear ones, your divine rainment is light, truly all of life, all bodies, everything is light, yet it remains unseen until the third eye is fully awakened. In duality one

sees both dark and light, because there is division in thought. The awakened heart and mind manifest wholly without division. Much that is seen by the

collective mind is seen only in division. When the mind and heart are whole, love constructs wholly and the old divisions fall away. Each helps to create the

whole vision by staying in love and acceptance of all being as perfect, though playing a part in the illusion of division. Nothing is in truth divided as creation is

perfect, yet the mind and heart accepted division as reality, it cannot be. Sweep all division from your mind and heart and behold life as it truly is; whole and

divine. Refuse to feed the illusion, dear ones, and it will soon vanish from even your physical eyes when completely released. Knowing that all is whole, thus

connected, brings joy and happiness, because one is then living in truth, and the soul recognizes truth. When you feel yourselves falling into separation, go into

your heart and forgive every false thought that you believed was your reality; forgive yourself and those who you believed put you there. No one and nothing

but your own belief can separate. Always one is responsible for its own projections, or creations. Now fill your heart with love and let those thoughts and

images of lesser melt away; give them your inner love until they are transformed and remade in perfection. Be willing then, to raise yourselves into perfection,

your true home, then release the lesson. Every moment is a new opportunity to be who you are in body mind and heart, every moment waits for your choice to

return to your home of perfection and light. Then have confidence in your journey. When you are in recognition of God within you, you will be led to all the

experiences that will continually open your heart and mind to an enlarged understanding; and you will grow as you are meant to grow, a progression that ever

expands. Nothing can stay in stasis, movement of life demands progression, even if there are hundreds of delays enacted by the ego, one eventually will turn

again to the inner light and remember their true nature. If you should stumble, stand again and with surety step forward with the confidence of the inner

divine, which is unlimited. Dear ones, you are the very essence of Gods love and the purity of that love. Remember who you are as doubt crumbles beneath

your feet. Let the knowing and confidence of eternity lead you. Babaji
Old 07-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Angel1

I liked this a lot...:)
"Every moment is a new opportunity to be who you are in body mind and heart,
every moment waits for your choice to
return to your home of perfection and light.
Then have confidence in your journey.
When you are in recognition of God within you,
you will be led to all the experiences that
will continually open your heart and mind to an enlarged understanding;
and you will grow as you are meant to grow...''

edit: But, why I like it is it's TRUE!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-06-2017 at 12:23 AM.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Guide

Hugs Miss Hepburn...

Dear ones, your gifts to the world are your loving creations; those things that encourage the spirit of love in all our activities and thoughts. These are gifts

because each attitude of love raises all to greater awareness of truth. It is a giving of the self to the all. Everything grows in the attitude of love simply

because your essence is love. You may 'seem' to share illusions, but in truth, illusion cannot be shared because it is not actual reality, it is but a shadow that

mimics reality; it is based in falsity. As you begin to feel love expand in your own being, the shadows will lose all power over you as you seek only what is

inspired by love. One becomes immune to deceptions as one turns their back on dreams of illusion. As each soul awakens, it makes it easier for the many who

still slumber, to awaken also to love. Let your purpose then, be exceeded by living love in all that you encounter. The spirit soars in such an environment that

expresses love, and all will benefit by growing in loves embrace. It takes but a moment to lift the consciousness above the mundane to a place of peace and

contentment; it is a simple exercise in being true to the self every moment, and all lack and doubt will melt away in loves wake. All that you see is a sacred

part of the whole, yet you see only the image; in its purity all is light and purity is of the awakened mind and heart that sees beyond the image into the light.

The essence within never changes, it is ever supplying sustenance to all that exists, while allowing free will to experience every avenue of expression. Accept

peace rather than distortion; peace dwells in the heart where peace can grow, while encouraging peace to also grow around you by its positive influence. As

you begin to penetrate the layers of illusion, light is revealed in every part of life; wisdom and joy are awakened in the heart and all expression is infused in

love. This is how you are meant to live, ever mindful of you true being and that of all around you. Here is the depth of oneness revealed, and lived; no longer

hidden from the world but rather shared in glory and goodness is shared when one lives in joy and remembrance of the eternal self. Babaji
Old 16-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Let your purpose then, be exceeded by living love in all that you encounter. Babaji

Amen :) Be it so always.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Guide

Many blessings CrystalSong

Dear ones, It is your heart that transcends the limited concepts that have seemingly restricted your expansion. On one level you have believed that you are

limited, yet the heart transcends all limitation, or those beliefs that have held you as no more then a limited identity. Spirit can only express fully when the

limited beliefs are released and the spirit is fully embraced. It is a complete shedding of every belief that is lesser than the whole; wholeness is the sum of the

parts or the whole realization rather than a fragment; indeed the fragment still holds the whole within it so truly there is no place for limitation; the parts being

also inclusive of the whole. Can you see then that separation is but an illusion and nothing more? Perfection is in every speck of creation simply because, that

which has created, created in perfection. Each of you then are that very perfection; each is a unified aspect of the whole. All of these aspects are fully capable

of reflecting the whole by fully embracing the whole. You see dear ones, nothing at all is excluded, exclusion is only in the illusive thoughts of separation or a

misguided attempt to be something that is separate from the whole. This alone induces fear, fear is directly a symptom of the belief in separation. If you look

closely at all of your fears you will understand the truth of this statement. Fear only arises when one chooses to believe in being separate from the whole.

Divine mind sees only unity, for truth is a constant. Look closely and you will understand that everything works as a whole. Distortion is learned, then

accepted, but it can never be true. Though one has chosen to see deception, unity is still all pervasive, one has only become blind to it through ignorance. One

is only susceptible to distortion if unity is disregarded, yet distortion, being limited, cannot abide but for a short time. All will return to truth as all dreams are

temporary. Love is ever showing its face if one is willing to share in its continuous unfolding. Love is the trees awakening in Spring, it is the sweet perfume of

every blossom; it is the soft trill of the songbird, all reminders of loves' unfolding. Dear ones, every projection of anything other than love needs to be released,

then dear ones and only then will one see truly. Babaji
Old 30-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Master
Thankyou Beautys for making my soma chakra flash and my third eye buzz with your Loving post! I let go and let Love, Oh now Heart chakra lol
Old 07-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Guide

Much love Deepsoul:

Dear ones, you each carry within divine perfection and it is always by choice that you express that perfection; here indeed is your will given. As each being

expresses the highest good, every lesser desire falls away, for all is given fully and one has only to choose what is of the most loving desire when one truly has

everything; it is then the thought of lack falls away, it is discarded as it no longer fits the highest perspective that lacks nothing. The hearts desire then serves

the highest good with knowledge and understanding, for the highest good dwells within all being and waits only to be recognized. This is the true vision that

heals every distortion, for distortion is only a long held belief that one is separated from their highest good (or God). Dwell in the divine fullness and experience

the sweetness that is shared with all being. Lack is simply a refusal to accept your true nature which is pure light and love that is forever shared with

everything, for there is no deviation from the whole when one lives in divine knowledge. Dear ones, are you not tired of the games that pull you away from your

inner light? Have you not experienced enough suffering, which is created by a divided mind and heart? Here within, right now is the solution to every problem,

every question, always, the answer has been within. You need not wait, you are all divine creations made in perfection and that can never be taken from you.

A dream remains a dream until one shakes away the sleep of ages, and accepts the ever present truth that has always been. No one can convince you; each

must delve into the inner source and experience truth first hand and then the walls of deception crumble away, for indeed you ever have stood in the light.

Seeming fortune comes and goes but your true wealth has ever been within, nothing is divided from the whole, the whole is ever giving and receiving both, ever

a balance ever a harmony, ever a gift. Dear ones, freedom has always been within, for true freedom is recognizing your own connection to the whole and all

that it entails. Darkness only holds the power you give to it in delusion, but you are made of light and light is your true home where shadows have no

existence. Babaji
Old 07-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Master
Thank you Babaji - Many Blessings and much gratitude to you!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Wow
Old 08-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Master
Yeah ,its hard when people have ****ed you off for eternity ,,even though you see well its a full moon ,im not perfect ,,bla bla,, dont f with me im too stressed, husband ,,yes of course you are too ,,so go away for now until you realise that respect is so important ,because i gave you all my light and i was destroyed ,, oh i have more ,,but i will protect it ,,it is not my job to die for you, hold you up ,,youve got to learn your own lessons ,even though i love you ,,you can not have all of my light anymore, i need it too, thanks Lovetruth <Babiji ,,Beautiful as usual! Your bed will be waiting for you, and I send you Love and protection from my light and a speedy return Husband!