Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:37 PM
tiltjlp

Staff Changes

I would like to announce that Ljepotica and Jaycee have joined our staff as Moderators, and that Daisy has been promoted to Super Moderator. Devolution, who has limited time available, has made me Lead Administrator, so I'll supervise the staff, and run the forum on a day-to-day basis. Also, Kundalini has resigned as a Super Moderator, and has once again become a regular member. He has informed me he simply doesn't have the time needed to be more active. We hope to announce the addition of several other Moderators soon.

My first priority as Lead Admin has been to unclutter the News & Announcement section, with old, outdated news being archived. Eventually I hope to prune and archive some of our older, inactive threads. You will be notified before this happens. If you have any questions, or wish to report problem post or any other issue, feel free to PM me.

John

Last edited by tiltjlp : 07-01-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:23 PM
tiltjlp

Welcome Mother Goose

Join me in welcoming Mother Goose as our newest Moderator. She'll keep watch over the Love & Relationships, Past Lives & Reincarnation, and Soulmates & Twin Flames boards.

John
Old 08-01-2007, 01:02 PM
tiltjlp

nickmellor33 now on staff

Our latest moderator is nickmellor33, whose main responsibility will be the Chat Room. We've had a few minor issues in Chat, and hope that nickmellor33 will help keep things calm. Of course all our staff will moderate chat when there, so please treat other as you wish to be treated.

John
Old 08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
tiltjlp

Welcome cweiters

cweiters has agree to become a moderator. For now she will be assigned to the Welcome board. Give her a warm welcome, and our thanks for helping out.

John
Old 16-01-2007, 10:35 AM
tiltjlp

Rose has joined our SF Staff team of moderators, and will ease into her duties by greeting new members in the Welcome section. Be extra kind to her, as rumor has it that she's a very nice lady.

John
Old 16-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account
she is, as are all of our staff welcome rose xxxxx
Old 16-01-2007, 11:39 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
she is, as are all of our staff welcome rose xxxxx

Well, I'm not sure about Nick, but I can assure you that I'm not a very nice lady at all Daisy!!

John
Old 16-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account
lol boys and myself not included then ha ha
Old 16-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Master
Roooooooooooooose!! Welcome to the mod team! (((hugs))) I'm so very glad you're joining us!!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 16-01-2007, 11:45 PM
rose

thanks for your support everyone
Closed Thread