Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

The Shadow People (my experiences)

I have seen shadow people through out my entire life, but mostly just out of the corner of my eye. Well when I was 24, it was blatantly out there. I have not seen a single shadow person since the third experience at 24 and I use to see them every week out of the corner of my eye and what-not, I am 27 now.

Experience 1:
Sleep paralysis, shadow entity hovered over me and looked like Stephen King's IT. It then flew into my closet, hovered and turned into black fog and my dog would not stop barking at it. When it was in my closet and my dog was barking, I could see it all happen and the entity went away fast.

Experience 2:
I was at my credit union ATM on a Sunday. This hooded shadow person with red eyes and very negative energy was coming towards me, the ATM computer screen got scrambled and was unusable, letters and numbers moved all over the screen. I ran and the entity ran the opposite way and disappeared. I went into the same credit union the next day to get my money and they had a chat with me about me messing up their ATM machine. I said I didn't do it and they said sure you didn't, well let me say this, if you do it again we will press charges. I was like, ok I will NEVER come here again and I closed my accounts at that credit union. My friend was with me when I went to the credit union the next day and can vouch for this taking place.

Experience 3:
I was laying down in my hall way in my home listening to rap music and this shadow bird flew out of my hallway mirror, flew into my home office and circled my desk a few times and then flew back into the mirror.

Have you had similar experiences?
Old 09-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Master
i suppose it's a (very) good thing that these creatures have ceased entering
into your experiences, since they don't seem to provide any benefit, but
tends towards disruption, confusion, and annoyance.
i can't recall having had similar experiences myself.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Master
me only me in room sean 1 yrs go evn wen lucy my cat wz alve she sean it 2 no 1 in room

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-01-2018, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I have have had a few similar experiences; Here are a couple;

1. I met a man a few years ago when I was in the middle of a bit of a drinking problem. He tried very hard in getting my attention and when I was drunk we had sex. Soon after this we were staying together a lot but long story short I was at my own place one night and i\ could see him and his friends outside in the backyard, I tried to point it out to my roommates but they could not see it. They were pointing a gun at me from the backyard and laughing. The story is much longer and has many more details.

2. I have seen a black hooded thing hovering over me when I was in bed when I lived with the same man as above

Ill stop here, but I hope some of this is helpful :)
Old 24-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Knower
I've seen too many to list and I've never bothered with them because they didnt bother me. But I did get rid of the last one because it was trying.
I was walking out of my bathroom and as I was opening the door he showed himself for a spit second. He was wearing a cloak and had a tall hat. I just smirked because I could feel he was trying to be intimidating and I told him his time here was limited. I lit a charcoal and as I closed my eyes to ask for assistance in getting him out, I saw his arm swing at my face. I placed 2 palo santo sticks on the charcoal, opened all my drawers, and fanned the sticks till they were gone and the room was thick with smoke. I cracked the window and told him to get out then asked Archangel Michael to cut all cords of negativity in the room.
I just found this particular one funny because he tried so hard to scare me and affect me but he just couldn't. It really frustrated him
Old 24-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Knower
My only experience with shadow beings.

My experience with Hat Man:

I was lying down intentionally trying to have an OBE and I had reached the point of putting my body into a state of sleep paralysis while maintaining consciousness. Soon after I went into sleep paralysis I sensed a presence that entered my room and it felt malevolent. Though my physical eyes were closed, I still had some awareness with my third eye and saw a pitch black figure come out of my closet that was in the form of a man in a long coat and a brimmed hat. As I was paralyzed and could sense the darkness of the being I began to panic and the Hat Man slowly walked towards me eventually getting on top of me, inserting his hands into my chest and feeding off of my fear while I screamed with my spiritual voice. After a few moments passed my mood changed from fear to anger, ****ed off I said a prayer "Jesus please give me the strength to get this thing off of me!!!" and after saying the prayer I said with my spirit "IN THE NAME OF JESUS GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!" and the shadow being got off of me and ran back into the closet. I've never seen or felt their presence since.
Old 27-07-2018, 02:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

Have always seen things that can not be explained but for me it seems that is the norm, as I came into this life hard wired with all the paranormal senses turned on and active in me.

The strangest thing I saw once was a "Troll" in the true sense of what is in our childhood stories of what one would look like. I had no fear of it but I too did not want to stay around and have a conversation with it.

I was going around the corner to the store, past the liquor store where the Troll was standing by a trash can picking at its long and dirty finger nails. There was a man yelling at me on the road saying "Don't go around the corner YOU will be able to see it". I thought OK he is not well and I tried to ignore his attentions. I went around the corner and there it was.

No one paid any attentions going in and out of the liquor store like nothing was there. It made eye contact with me then went on picking at its nails. I continued on to the grocery store. There the man that was yelling at me tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what I saw. He said that he could feel I would see it, and that I might be upset by it. I was like OK first Troll gross and disgusting but harmless as it was only in image from the dimension it calls home.

Never seen one again never want to as it was not a pretty sight.

Lynn
Old 28-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
I've seen what i call shadow people but they are probably less than 5 feet high, black, skinny bodies with long arms and legs. No facial features. They move very quick like ninjas!
Also like to crouch down next to where you are lying down or sitting and stare at you.
Very nosy too! But harmless!

Love Shine