Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-03-2012, 09:29 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have to say I am familiar with spirits coming through to tell about third parties unasked. But this is generally either warnings against someone or warnings that someone is in some kind of need, and that is exactly what I expect from spirit guides and spirit helpers.

Agreed, although I think, in this instance, what springs_eternal is saying is that his friend took his private information to a third party - in this case, a psychic - without his consent or knowledge.

That the so-called psychic claims to have been given information about springs that was false, would tell me that either the psychic has a hidden agenda or I'd question the validity of the entities he's communicating with.

Hugs
MM
Old 28-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Sighlense

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist

Agreed, although I think, in this instance, what springs_eternal is saying is that his friend took his private information to a third party - in this case, a psychic - without his consent or knowledge.

That the so-called psychic claims to have been given information about springs that was false, would tell me that either the psychic has a hidden agenda or I'd question the validity of the entities he's communicating with.

Hugs
MM

I agree, now looking back the bigger issue here i think is that the information provided was false. And i'll go further to say that i'm sure if he was working with the beings of the highest good in the first place many of the unnecessary/hurtful things that came about from this may not have transpired.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:11 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by springs_eternal
I have a question I'd like to get some opinions on. I'm not sure if this is the right area for it, but it's my best guess lol.

I have a friend I'm going to call Anna. Anna has a friend we'll call Sam. Sam is psychic, and does oracle readings and works with pendulums. A few days ago, I was talking to Anna about a job possibility. The next day, I got an email saying "I talked to Sam about the job and spirit told him XYZ. He consulted the pendulum and it confirmed it."

I emailed her back saying that I was not comfortable with her soliciting readings from Sam on my behalf. She responded that she does it all the time and it's no big deal. She then told me all the other times she's consulted Sam for people, including on major health issues, relationships, etc. She then "confronted" me about something Sam told her about me, which was completely untrue, and said I was "lying by omission" when I didn't tell her about the it.

I think it is inappropriate to ask someone to read a third-party without asking. I think it's more inappropriate to intentionally read a third-party and pass potentially sensitive information through an intermediary. It doesn't bother me so much if it's inadvertent and the person isn't sure how to get a hold of me...ie, "I had a message given to me in a dream about Kat's potential new job, can you tell her XYZ for me?"... but for some reason it grates that it was intentional.

She thinks that any information helps, and it's perfectly fine.

What do you think?

(PS...She knows I was going to ask this on a forum. She just asked I not use her real names)

Sounds like everyone is agreement here.

I am going to go a step further and state the very real possibility that Sam is actually a charlatan--who fed Anna incorrect information about you (SpringsEternal)--in order to drive a wedge between you and cause difficulties in your friendship.

You and your friend differ in the way that you (obviously) think for yourself and she is more of a "jump on the bandwagon" personality. She (unfortunately) is just the type of mark these people prey upon.

If I may offer a suggestion--(IMO) you should be very firm with Anna and tell her that from now on she and Sam are to leave you out of their conversations and consultations. I would make it clear that you no longer care to hear any information concerning Sam and his opinions.

If Anna is (truly) your friend--she will respect your wishes, feelings, and personal boundaries--whether she agrees with them--or not. Similarly--there is nothing you can do--if Anna chooses to keep taking advice from Sam.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 16-04-2012, 06:24 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
Originally Posted by springs_eternal
Thanks for the perspective. I'm not sure, at this point, how I'm going to handle her but at least I know I'm not completely overreacting.
I think she should have asked you first. Its your life and if you wanted sams input you would have asked her to do it for you. The word is meddling. Anything you don't want her to talk about....don't tell her. I do think that her intentions were good but her manner wasn't.