Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Ciqala

Tilly speaks some more:
I want to speak more to the ladies right now, females of divine grace, you are powerful don't ya know? So become the divine goddesses that you are!
Be pure in your focus and release negativity through placing the palm of your right hand against your heart to balance you and hum a long and gentle tone, the sound vibration is enough to cleanse and clarify you, remember the pure beauty of your spirits and the intrinsic nature that connects you to nature.
Engage in some more moon practices if you can, a good one is to stand or lay on the earth nude or covered in leaves in the moonlight.
Horus is watching and has smitten the sage!
When you focus on moon energy your thought forms can be carried faster like on the wings of the hawk!
This next message I have is for females alone - during your next menstrual cycle we are requesting that if you can at some point go to a higher peak like that of a pyramid, higher ground like a hill or even better a mountain and offer your blood to the earth. Be higher towards the sky and close to earth at the same time as well as giving the earth back your sacred blood, and this will help create a big affect in universal creation magic and healing for the earth. And please spread the word. Thank you, yours truly, and I wish I could give you all hugs,
Love Tilly
Old 27-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Master

Interesting messages. I've heard that menstrual blood is sacred and powerful but I don't know the details.

It also helps me feel better about my feeling tired and even a little depressed the last few days. I've been wondering why. I thought it must be some kind of release or integration of energies.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Interesting messages. I've heard that menstrual blood is sacred and powerful but I don't know the details.

It also helps me feel better about my feeling tired and even a little depressed the last few days. I've been wondering why. I thought it must be some kind of release or integration of energies.

I cannot remember if I mentioned this, but one of the things they told me was grounding ourselves more to nature can help with exhaustion and nausea some of us may be feeling.
Old 29-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Master

I love nature but with the cold snap we're currently having, I like it better observing it from inside with a cup of tea!

The energies still feel high to me now and also before the winter solstice but I felt a sort of a dead zone around the 21st. I've been scratching my head over that one. I thought that was supposed to be the apex.
Old 29-12-2012, 06:00 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I love nature but with the cold snap we're currently having, I like it better observing it from inside with a cup of tea!

The energies still feel high to me now and also before the winter solstice but I felt a sort of a dead zone around the 21st. I've been scratching my head over that one. I thought that was supposed to be the apex.

Same here, really chilly outside now, we just got tons of snow but I did have fun building lots of ice sculptures until the rain turned it all to slush. Yeah energies are pretty intense today and yesterday for me too. The 21st was just the beginning!
Old 29-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Master

Full moon - awesome and as I looked at it last night and had the honour of being warm enough to eat underneath it, I looked up and saw the stars and said it was as if the stars were looking to the moon.

They really did.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Ciqala

There is a very calming and energy restoring ocean blue colour outside, high frequency beings are still everywhere. I’m seeing them physically now in sparkles, with my third eye they are in form. We (myself and them) released star illumination energy upon earth, it appears almost like a golden magic dust and its purpose is to evolve human thought forms and bring clarity to human eyes. In case you are wondering I am one of the thunderbeings.
Earth is changing and has released many things.
At sundown we are releasing some more transformation storms, this time the energetic frequency is that of storms, harnessing the powerful storm energy, like minded heyokas and storm bringers and storm callers are called to particpate and create your storms in harnessing all of the elements.

Alert to light workers, we are expecting high winds and dark nights. Star workers and lightworkers beware, thunderbeings are at work. Continue to be at one with your actions. Individuals who sense this are asked to be within themselves in silent contemplation, free the firey spark of one that unites inside you and burns to let loose! Rest, eat well of good food for these next hours are a level in which you must feed on restoring vitamins and drink of purity. Transmutation calls for replenishment!

There are some prophets among you, be well, be well and do not be ahead of yourself or be picked off like ants on ripened fruit, have a knowing in your placement. This means tread lightly and gently yet with full trust into areas that are unknown to you. You cannot make mistakes.
Time is expanding and funelling faster.
I’ve released storms on earth. Expect balances to be disrupt. My eyes have awakened into the golden energy lightning of choas that which seeks to bring purity essence and calm. The calm of the storm has now passed, we are moving onto the next level, soaring higher with the thunder birds in the skies.
Brothers and sisters fear not, we are ascending to a beautiful dawn! And the higher we fly into golden transmutation, the more it beckons.

You are not alone, not one single soul is alone. You all have divine light souls. You all are empowered inside!

The Pliedians (I never spell that right):
Release all inner negatiivty my dear loved ones, know that a higher you is expanding and increasing, welcome yourselves into your light bodies forming with such love, peace, and remain in a sense of calmness, know that things are always positive, we have not a moment to spare in transforming it, it rises in a sweet consiousness, you see, drink up the essence of life my sweet loved ones, feel it around you and bathe in its beauty, we surround you,
but it is not only we, it is you that surrounds you, be freed!

Right now you must hold tight and relax, know the divine love inside you, feel your love inside growing at each moment, you needn’t search for it outside of yourselves. There will be pains as your old patterns are flipped over and ways in which you seek for love are taken away, see your own hearts, see your own love blossoming like a sacred and pure rose. You are not forgotten, your soul seeks this as we speak, you are becoming what you have always been, for that reason is why our messages are lately of compassion.
Be frank, dutiful, be kind, and pay attention to your souls needs, be okay with your feelings, let the energies soar through you, let the flowing breath of God release these things that no longer serve you, resist and it shall fight back, but go freely and it will be easier. You need not seek messages outside, for they are inside.
You needn’t need a mothering soul looking over you, you are that mothering soul, you are nurturing, all powerful and so beautiful.
Raise your frequency to the stars, you needn’t worry about a thing.
You are all at different levels, be okay with where you are at, you are right where you are supposed to be for yourselvse and you all have divine purposes, we are very proud of you. For those of you beyond your years, be compassionate to your younger relatives and be there for them. For those of you who are thinking you must be ahead faster and doing more, your message is to slow down and relax! You are in every which way perfect!

Here is a sweet song of angelesy (is this now a word?), it may restore you to feelings of harmony... drink up the dew of self, shining in the morning, release the burning soul within you, feel the tears of mourning, be well as stars unite, remember the burning light, see your own true beauty, follow your own inner light, as it guides you through to endlessness, you will find a gift awaiting you, be true as it opens... and stare kindly to greet the new you...
Old 30-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Full moon - awesome and as I looked at it last night and had the honour of being warm enough to eat underneath it, I looked up and saw the stars and said it was as if the stars were looking to the moon.

They really did.

Ah, beautiful! I knew I was missing something last night.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Master

Dear Ciqala

What is a thunderbeing?

Forgive my ignorance.
Old 30-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Dear Ciqala

What is a thunderbeing?

Forgive my ignorance.

It's a native american term. I am not sure there is another word for it so I'll try to describe it the best i can...
In simplicity, a thunder being is everything, and all that is, because there exists no separation or category to what a being is, just because he/she/it is assisting with transformation and storms does not mean he/she/it is only doing that. Because I beleive there are many types of beings assisting with the thunder beings.

So a vague term would be that a thunder being is a being who is assisting with earth changes in terms of creating the very intense transformation energies on earth, most times in using storms to destroy, therefore to rebirth.

For further explanation, thunderbeings are part of a group of dedicated high frequency beings that are carrying a significant type of storm energy- creating the transformation needed to repair the earth.

They harness the power of all the elements, that which create the storm element.

These beings are all beings of transformation, they are beings mentioned in mythology, such as the phoenixes, with their firey wings that helps transform, and change mother earth. There are also the thunderbirds from native mythology, gigantic almost reptile like birds that blast lightning bolts down onto earth, create wind with their wings, and stir up tornadoes and storms! These beings are very powerful! They are actually of extra terrestrial origin, and can just take the form of thunderbirds.

Then there are other beings assisting with transformation, ET's like the sirians, earth elementals, the earth herself, everyone in a sense... There are human light workers that have the assignment to help assist the earth in these ways, most of these are heyoka or those awoken to their ET DNA, and so far there are less than 10 of us humans involved, though there are light workers assisting all over the world for other things right now.

I've been told before that not a lot of people can handle the power of transformational storm energy because it would break them, and that even if they see a thunderbird it would destroy them, to that extent which is why heyoka workers are apparently rare, but I've always been one to doubt what i hear without experiencing it first. I guess it could look pretty scary to someone who is not used to it, but mostly just because people seem to be afraid of transformation. It's nothing to be afraid of. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I am heyoka, star seed and awaking into my lightbody, have been assisting them, and I am also a thunder bird, and I am storms, which is not surprising anymore because after all of these realizations of what i am, it seems i am so many things, perhaps we really are everything...

Hehe, i realize i probably made it sound more confusing than it should be!