Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 10:13 AM
psychic sue

Electricity?

Every night before I go to sleep, I tune into the spirit world for half an hour or so - see if they have anything to tell me!

Anyway, I used to always have my stereo on standby - but being conscious of green issues I turned it off. What I do now is I put the TV on standby until I have finished talking to the spirit world - then I watch another half hour or so before bed.

The thing is - when the stereo was on nearly ALL the spirits used to materialise by the stereo - but now they congregate around the TV - so I am thinking - are they using the electricity supply to manifest?

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Sue x
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Pounamu

Hi Sue -
I have heard that "entities" can use electronic equipment to "come through", and that they can also use electric power points... One way of stopping this if you want to, is to coil some copper wire around the power lead... haven't myself experienced this, because I'm not particularly psychic, but you might like to try it as a bit of research and report results!

Cheers,
Pounamu
Old 29-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic sue
Every night before I go to sleep, I tune into the spirit world for half an hour or so - see if they have anything to tell me!

Anyway, I used to always have my stereo on standby - but being conscious of green issues I turned it off. What I do now is I put the TV on standby until I have finished talking to the spirit world - then I watch another half hour or so before bed.

The thing is - when the stereo was on nearly ALL the spirits used to materialise by the stereo - but now they congregate around the TV - so I am thinking - are they using the electricity supply to manifest?

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Sue x

Hi Sue

From what I can gather, spirit energies are able to use electrostatic energy to manifest because we are electrostatic in nature of our workings?
Haven't quite buttoned this one up yet.

But I remember a time at my old home, there was so much spirit (energetic) activity going on (particularly after a huge bag of rose quartz was ramped up and dedicated!), that the air kind of "fuzzed".
Felt like you were walking into a static factory?!

Surprising how much energy is left over by energetic activity?

Love and light,

AM
Old 31-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Tiy

Quote:
But I remember a time at my old home, there was so much spirit (energetic) activity going on (particularly after a huge bag of rose quartz was ramped up and dedicated!), that the air kind of "fuzzed".
Felt like you were walking into a static factory?!

I think I know this "fuzzed" feeling...lol

Just a quick question...but can a lot of crystals in one area cause this feeling too? I mean would it be possible for many different crystals in one area make a room feel "fully charged"...or it that down to spirit alone?
(does that make any sense?)

Hugs x
Old 31-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
I think I know this "fuzzed" feeling...lol

Just a quick question...but can a lot of crystals in one area cause this feeling too? I mean would it be possible for many different crystals in one area make a room feel "fully charged"...or it that down to spirit alone?
(does that make any sense?)

Hugs x

Hi Tiy!

Erm, the time I came across a fuzz like this (literally, a snap crackle and pop type scenario. Not wanting to stick your tongue out in case it got "zapped"! lol - showing my age there!) was just after we closed off some lower astral activity in a room about 16 foot by 16 foot? Crystals were everywhere and set to run. And there were lots of energetic beings, including spirits, present. And lots and lots of movement and energy being whipped about.
It was after that "event" that the fuzz became hazardous! lol
Trying to stop anyone wearing hairspray from walking in, just in case? You know? lol
Alot of energetic movement, created by the crystal energy as well as energetic beings?

A bit like a cloud contributing to lightening I guess? The turbulence / movement in the cloud creating a build-up of electric charge?

When I poke my head above the lip of the crystal shelf (to pick a new toy to play with!) there's always an intense energy around them. Even though none of them are really charged and programmed?
Not quite as much of a fuzz but you can definately feel it without any effort! lol

I would guess though that if you've got enough crystals and they're all ramped up and running, working with spirits, which would add to the energetic presence and movement, crystal's could definately achieve a similar effect to within said room. But you'd be going some. We're talking alot of crystals! lol

From memory I was using a 1kg bag of gem grade rose quartz, a dakini stone, a lump of smokey quartz, a shiva lingham, some aqua-aura, 9 lumps of black tourmaline (in a wheel!) and about 20 other bits and bobs on the shelf (including some fair sized chunks of clear quartz) that were obviously contributing to the affair.

Crystal energy can definately create a fuzz, while other energy movement can too!

AM x
Old 31-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Tiy

Thanks for the info AM...have to say the fuzz never gets to that fear of feeling zapped stage...well not yet! heh!

I moved the crystals to my bedroom about 3 or 4 weeks ago after having a shift about....and there was a difference in the energy of the room from day one. (I had just recently smudged all my crystals...would this make a difference?)

I have noticed that since then there seems to be more spirit activity there now than there was....where as before I would see and feel them in my mind now they seem to be more solid...I see them with my physical eyes as shadows now ....this never happened before. Would the energy of the crystals be used like the electrical energy from tv's and stereo's etc you think? Making it easier for spirit to appear to me?

Okay...currently the crystals I have upstairs are...(you ready for this? lol unless stated otherwise they are large or X-large tumblestones)

Clear Quartz
Rhodonite
Moonstone
Onyx
Malachite x 2
Kyanite x 2
Hematite
Labradorite
Smokey Quartz pyramid
Rose Quartz palmstone
Seraphinite
Blue Lace agate
Amethyst x 3
Blue tigers eye (aka hawks eye I think)
Blue Quartz - Giant tumblestone
Kunzite
Rutilated Quartz - Giant tumblestone
and a couple of ammonite fossils...

So do you think this many crystals would provide enough energy to add to the fuzz sensation? lol
Old 31-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
So do you think this many crystals would provide enough energy to add to the fuzz sensation? lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol! Definately!!!!

Kunzite's fantastic isn't it? What colour have you got?

Erm, I tend to try different things now and again and see what each crystal prefers on an individual level? Some of them sit in a plate of salt (for a little while only) to draw out any negative charge before re-running them? But some don't seem to like it?
Some go barmy on it though and come out very clear / shiny / colourful. Cleansed? Only do that though when they are heavy with negative energy.
A bit harsh on them otherwise I find.

Most of the time they sunbathe, on the grass, which has never ceased to work! - as it does for us all! lol
They do like the sun I find. Especially rose quartz. Very cleansing.

Also took a few down to Tintagel and let them swim in the sea for a while. My God! They loved it?? Especially the chiastolite that ended up going sploosh at the waterfall!

Oh, but the Tibetan quartz didn't like it much. It's been a bit dull since?
Quite possibly because it resonates with the natural energies of Tibet, while as you know, Tintagel is far from being Tibet!!!! lol

Never tried smudging crystals though, and not much of an expert on smudging. Smudged "air" a couple of times but never anything solid? All I can gather is that the energy created by burning sage is a light positive energy, so I guess in many ways it would make a big difference to a crystal? Might not get to the very core of them, but again it's something I've not tried before.
It's great though isn't it, smudging? Apart from the potent odour ripping through your nostrils for millennia afterwards!!! lol lol lol - not to mention all the little burn holes everywhere, due to the bugger never being tied together all that great!! lol - no, a very good question! Thought provoking.... May have to give it a go, and see what Mr Lingham says!!

With regard to energies in your bedroom, again, I'm not wholly sure, but I'm guessing crystals give off a physical vibration which allows spirit to use it?
Sometimes just running a tap can give them a background noise to generate physical sound, so I don't see why the "visible resonance" crystals provide wouldn't make it easier for spirits to become visible? Interesting thought?

I have to say that it's still a mist to me how spirits use physical energy to move things, speak, and show themselves in the physical band. Never really asked before or thought about it, just plodded along knowing it's the case?
I guess a wave of energy (which is produced and moves in the physical space) is just that? An energy? A force? A power?
A source for spirits to manipulate? To use how they can?
They do seem to have an awful lot of technology at their disposal, and from what I can tell it is very much "mentally produced".
Architecture of the mind? Creation if you will?

Sorry to be a bit vague there! But I always sleep next to several crystals and it's never done me any harm?
Old 31-07-2006, 08:21 PM
dreamer

Is it "you" who gives energy to spirits "outside" your self? Maybe the less rigid an individuals take on "reality" the greater that individuals abilty to create a more animated dreamscape for themself? Funny that people who believe in spirits see them those who don't don't?

Have you watched the secret yet? Maybe there are no rules except those imposed by ourself on ourSELF.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Tiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Is it "you" who gives energy to spirits "outside" your self? Maybe the less rigid an individuals take on "reality" the greater that individuals abilty to create a more animated dreamscape for themself? Funny that people who believe in spirits see them those who don't don't?

Have you watched the secret yet? Maybe there are no rules except those imposed by ourself on ourSELF.

Okay...I can see what you are saying here I think. (I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes...heh!)

So it could be me giving the spirits the energy....maybe the crystals just concentrate and amplify my energy...making it easier to use?!?!

I'm not sure but it's interesting all the same....and yep...I've watched the secret....and agree, we are only limited by our own hang ups and insecurities...if we can think it we can make it happen (or so i think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended master
Kunzite's fantastic isn't it? What colour have you got?

lol...yep i do like kunzite...makes me tingle all over when i play with it...fabby stuf. I have a nice pale pink coloured slice...so pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended master
Erm, I tend to try different things now and again and see what each crystal prefers on an individual level? Some of them sit in a plate of salt (for a little while only) to draw out any negative charge before re-running them? But some don't seem to like it?
Some go barmy on it though and come out very clear / shiny / colourful. Cleansed? Only do that though when they are heavy with negative energy.
A bit harsh on them otherwise I find.

I usually either smudge mine or cleanse them with light....sunlight and light that i channel down through my body and into the crystal....that seems to work the best because I can really fill them with light and energy that way...they seem to like it...and I don't accidentally try cleansing them with something they don't like that way..hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Never tried smudging crystals though, and not much of an expert on smudging. Smudged "air" a couple of times but never anything solid? All I can gather is that the energy created by burning sage is a light positive energy, so I guess in many ways it would make a big difference to a crystal? Might not get to the very core of them, but again it's something I've not tried before.
It's great though isn't it, smudging? Apart from the potent odour ripping through your nostrils for millennia afterwards!!! lol lol lol - not to mention all the little burn holes everywhere, due to the bugger never being tied together all that great!! lol - no, a very good question! Thought provoking.... May have to give it a go, and see what Mr Lingham says!!

Smudging items is just as easy as smudging air...I'm no expert either (I have a good teacher to give me handy hints ) but you just pass the item to be smudged through the smoke...I usually use a sage and cedar smudge stick..sometimes following up with sweetgrass. And as for the burn holes...lol....I place my smudge stick in a nice big abalone shell....it catches the ashes and stops me making too much of a mess! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Sorry to be a bit vague there! But I always sleep next to several crystals and it's never done me any harm?

lol..not vague at all. Thanks for that....and like you I have always slept with a crystal or two near me...just not as many as I have now...it does seem to be producing some interesting effects though...well it's either the crystals themselves or like i said above the crystals are concentrating and amplifying my energy....or something! heh!

Hugs x
Old 04-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy

lol...yep i do like kunzite...makes me tingle all over when i play with it...fabby stuf. I have a nice pale pink coloured slice...so pretty.

lol lol lol!
Mine's pink too! Very pretty crystal.
Not sure what to do with it yet, but there you go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy

I usually either smudge mine or cleanse them with light....sunlight and light that i channel down through my body and into the crystal....that seems to work the best because I can really fill them with light and energy that way...they seem to like it...and I don't accidentally try cleansing them with something they don't like that way..hehe!.
That's a good idea, using sunlight at the same time as channelling 'spirit light'?
Very potent and pure in every way?
Yep, I agree. Spirit light has to be the best!
Once tried producing too much though, via my head, and burned myself out! lol Spent 2 days in bed wondering what'd happened?!
Sometimes I use the salt for this reason? It is indeed the easy albeit rough way!
But yes, definately. Excellent stuff! Good on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy

Smudging items is just as easy as smudging air...I'm no expert either (I have a good teacher to give me handy hints ) but you just pass the item to be smudged through the smoke...I usually use a sage and cedar smudge stick..sometimes following up with sweetgrass. And as for the burn holes...lol....I place my smudge stick in a nice big abalone shell....it catches the ashes and stops me making too much of a mess! lol
Good call!!! lol
I ain't that clever! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy

lol..not vague at all. Thanks for that....and like you I have always slept with a crystal or two near me...just not as many as I have now...it does seem to be producing some interesting effects though...well it's either the crystals themselves or like i said above the crystals are concentrating and amplifying my energy....or something! heh!
Yes, it's alright isnt it? Sleeping with crystals?
Until you wake up with an imprint of a dakini stone between you shoulder blades! lol
Re: the energies in your room... possibly a bit of both? But it's nothing you are doing wrong, more what the crystals are doing right?
And while they are giving off a positive frequency, which they are, there's everything (environmentally) to enjoy!

Love and light,

AM x
Closed Thread