Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-02-2019, 10:58 PM
ImthatIm

I keep my stones in the ground where they were created to maintain the natural power centers for all to use.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
I can relate to Lynn, I have a lot of larger specimens scattered throughout the house. I have probably over 30 pieces now, in just about every room. I actually went out and bought 3 accent tables made of mango wood, of staggered heights to display a set of 3 in my living room. One has a 30 lbs citrine, a 22 LBS calcite with pyrite, and a 15 lbs clear quartz chrysanthemum. It's becoming a bit of a sickness actually, but my wife still indulges me, what a sweetie !

Got black quartz and kyanite on my dresser, labradorite on my kitchen counter, a huge andradite garnet and red quartz on my dining room table, hell I even have specimens on my bathroom counter ( large rose quartz and green fluorite )

I think maybe I'm subconsciously trying to create some kind of museum.

My wife collects smaller but expensive quality tourmaline. She has them on a coffee table, but the table is covered with a mirror. This refracts the lights better of course and also makes the collection really stand out.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Suspended
Seeker
Ive recently started removing all my belongings down to a few pairs of clothes some crystals and binoculars but im gunna wrap my aprox 350gram smokey quartz point in blue cotton and idk about the lapis lazuli and the carnelian and danburite but i want all my possetion to fit in muh laptop bag because the buddhists say a person greives because of their belongings
Old 24-02-2019, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
yeah that is one thought I had, because most of them live the majority of their lives in deeply unseen spaces.. but then again they did come to the surface for a reason, if at first initially against their will. but I guess that is another thread subject lol.

I do think consciousness and being seen and paid attention and love to is what nature and everything needs in general, but then again sometimes we like to be hidden off too so I'm not sure. I think every crystal deserves love and to be appreciated, but they probably enjoy just chillin with their fellow crystal posse or alone somewhere at times too.

(rambling disclaimer- maybe I should just put this disclaimer with an asterisk in my signature from now on haha)

I have literally thousands of crystals. but I feel like I have a personal relationship with most of them. however I have gotten batches like a 50 pound one once for instance, so I do have a lot of rough common pieces repeated a bunch of times that I haven't paid as much attention to, ie bunch of jaspers that are not that notable looking and stuff. You know sometimes I felt that a certain crystal wasn't what I needed or wanted at the time (when I pick one or some to hang out with on a given day or night, I guess I do it on intuition and which colors or feelings of individual ones seem to want to come) or I just didn't feel that drawn to a crystal in general or I don't want to say this but just didn't enjoy it that much. I felt real bad about that and still do, but I keep reading others talk about crystals not resonating with them or not being the stone for them so I guess that it's normal, even though I still want to cherish all and any crystal..

Anyway though I have so many crystals cuz well I had chunks of school loan money I could spend sort of freely for a period of time. and while I gave some away to people including strangers on buses and stuff, I have been wanting to sell some for a while. just not sure I will be successful so haven't gotten myself to put in enough of the effort and steps yet. but they won't all be staying with me of course. I really love them all but even the prettiest or coolest most appealing ones, there are certain ones I feel like well yeah that one is meant for someone else, so I guess that's good. it will not be easy to part with a lot of them, but knowing others will benefit and they'll be appreciated by a new magical owner will help the process. and then they will get to be displayed and stored in a new way.. perhaps most of them enjoy the little hiatus I'm giving them. but really the main reason I keep them in there is because I don't have the energy to wash them all and organize them. although the place I'd ideally put them is still tucked away, in a dresser drawer thing with rainbow drawers. it is plastic but I have them mainly resting on paper towel made from bamboo in there. I do want to make more displays and stuff as I said though. another little one I've had is a set of rainbow colored tumbles in front of a pretty pastel neon rainbow colored box I painted on top of the dressers there. and a few other places in my room too but anyway I'll end this now lol sorry. oh lastly I did just put out two big (well several inches wide and tall) amethyst clusters I have in the living room

haha I can relate to the spending of student loans. I got some huge checks when my first student loans came through and I spent it so badly.

if you want to offload a few you can give some to me =) I only have 5-6. The two I work with mostly are a labradorite sphere and amethyest sphere. The others that I have are like quarts crystal and iron pyrite, fairly common stuff but still cool. If the shipping or mailing cost is an issue just let me know and I'll find a way to send you a few dollars.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In the Earth is entirely different, they can get nourishment there as ground is very much alive. That's why it's also good to stick them in ground if they need to get rid of certain things, or to charge.
In the Earth they are 'home' in a way, even though it's not the same spot they came from originally.
A box is not alive. Then they rely on light amongst other things.
They need light to keep their energies alive & kicking. Like you can charge crystals in light. Have you ever heard of charging crystals in a box?
Light is life energy, that's why we need it as well. We can't live without light either. Many people get depressed when there's no proper light and get light therapy to feel good again.
It's the same for crystals. They aren't dead things, and they too need energy and light to not wither.
Keeping them in a box for a little while won't be a problem I guess, but if you store them there for longer time or permanently, not so good.
Maybe if you'd 'close' them beforehand, but even then not sure how that would pan out longterm. Like I said, they're not dead things, and light = life energy.

What makes light into life energy?

Wood, assuming the box is made out of wood, is life giving too. Lots of different bacteria, fungi, and insects all eat wood. Lots of things can digest wood. Also wood grows from sunlight too, so it has sunlight in it so to say.

IMO all things have life energy in them.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It will probably surface again at some point :)
I have one who always does a runner. I only ever see it when I move house, when I'm packing up and unpacking. Then I think "Gotta remember where I put it!" and off it is. Haven't seen it in over 6 years, and before then only the minute I was wrapping it up to move as in that house it had done a runner too, hahaha.
It's a chiastolite tumble. I guess it's not the right stone for me, grin.

I found my mangano!! It was in a box (no lid) of various tumbles I had forgotten about which then got covered in little art journals. I am so distracted with everything right now I totally forgot how many tumbles I have! So awesome to rediscover them, like a box of magical rocks lol

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 23-03-2022, 12:46 AM
Seeker
Currently, most of my small-to-medium crystals are stored inside glass goblets and bowls. Others are inside jewelry boxes and drawers. The large crystals are displayed on shelves so I can see them.
Old 23-03-2022, 12:50 AM
Ascender

Mine are scattered about all over the house. I like them on display so I can look at them.
Old 23-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Seeker

I got some multi compartment storage boxes from wilkos and have most in them labelled for ease in the sections. I have several around my bedroom and kitchen were I spend most of my time lol. The boxes hold around 40 Crystal's each and smaller maybe 25. Can stack and have carry handles. I think were designed for screws etc but perfect for the job.