Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-12-2010, 10:00 AM
OceanWaves19161

Fustration

Hey guys,

For those feelings a bit zapped out energetically at the momment know that this will come to an end soon. Try and get outside as much as you can as staying inside will cause your energies to build up within you in quite an intense manner at the momment. This can cause feelings of irritation, fustration etc. Try and nurture yourself alot during this period too and remember to pray for guidance. Many of you are comming to the completion of your lessons and will soon cross over into the next phase. Feelings of grief and anxiety will be common at the momment but try and ride these feelings out as they will pass. The reason these feelings are building up is because your energies are being recalibrated and integrated inside you at the momment which drives the denser energies out.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Master

Thanks! Thats exactly how I have been feeling lately.
Old 23-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Lucuno

So this energy that's coming out can pose as a overpowered DracoLich that can stress your mind and body out so much that you nearly go nuts? Ok, I hope I don't face anything bigger than that, cause that thing was pretty heavy and I'm still dealing with it atm. LOL
Old 24-12-2010, 12:01 AM
OceanWaves19161

Lol things can manifest in funny ways. I'd been getting very strange past life looking images comming up for a while now... tormented looking faces etc. I just worked out today it's not strange past lives comming up it's actually my ego releasing and portraying itself to me in that form.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Master
Thankyou that's exactly what I needed to hear.
Thanks
Spiritlite.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Lucuno

yea, tell me about it, that Dracolich was one of my past life enemies. XD
apparently I just learn't why he was here; had to do with a fear of mine. XD