Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 27-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Master
I just read stuff and watch a few you tube clips, and while others are like watching down the rabbit hole and such stuff, I read a book like Chaos, or a biography, or some history of the development of mathematics, or something ... and I read on different philosophers form old times and more modern, too, and it really does yer head in at first, but soon enough I get the gist of it and, like, geek out at it all.
Old 27-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
All English, tho some of the geometry words are based on Greek language.

There was a 60's black white tv show called the Real McCoys, the older actor as father, was in another cowboy tv show that I forget the name of, and he plays as the father of a gunslinger and his favorite saying is as follows;

....'my son has the fastest gun in the west and there is only one gunslinger faster and thats me, no brag just the facts'
.... ha ha...

I'm familiar with it, however, I reiterate my previous replies to you specifically as stated, no brag, just the facts and specifically the facts addressing your comments as stated.

r6

O cr*p, twice I've tried to respond and my computer is glitchy on me this morning.

The Real McCoys was one of my favorites as a child...good old Grandpappy Amos -- and Richard Crenna was the son he lived with and the fam. The guy in the video to Grandpappy's left looks like Michael Landon, but I don't remember him being in the show. *shrug* Are you sure that wasn't a movie instead of the tv show? * dunno.

Cute saying, anyhoo.

Old 27-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Master
Talking ~Smarty Pants~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I just read stuff and watch a few you tube clips, and while others are like watching down the rabbit hole and such stuff, I read a book like Chaos, or a biography, or some history of the development of mathematics, or something ... and I read on different philosophers form old times and more modern, too, and it really does yer head in at first, but soon enough I get the gist of it and, like, geek out at it all.

Smart guy! Just a well-read geek, ay?

Old 28-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Smart guy! Just a well-read geek, ay?

It's like, people think things are deep, like 'the secret' and 'rabbit hole', but to me they're kinda one dimensional because I'm familiar with a lot of different views... my favorite one is spiritualism is no self or capital Self, but this is the subject of a self about which they think is or isn't... and they are equally resolute about these respective views... Buddha is like no self, Ramana is like Self, so these 'teachers' are adopted according to diciples point of view, and nor according to the truth... or the Truth. I'm different because I hear the views on this and that being and non being and what and not, but my life is all about the in between... as one guy looks in the window and another one looks out the window, I just look at the glass itself, but you know, glass doesn't really look like anything.
Old 28-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Universe I Mystery Not a Secret--Scheider

"Universe may be a mystery but is no secret." Schnieder in his Book Universe from 1 - 10.

Fuller states, that, discovering the elements beyond the first 92 is a little like this.

we lift a rock, or whateve, r and discover this or that element over the years, and we could say that, those elements were relatively easy to find, as it was just a matter of looking in the correct place.

So we may think of left or right handed glove on our hand, and depending on where we look, front, back, in the clevages/folds/valleys between etc....we disover the the first 92 elements.

To discover those elements beyond the first 92 reguires more eneryg and effort ergo it is like to trying to pull the glove off our hand to see the inside side of glove. As we pull on the glove from our wrist and begin to turn the glove inside out we see the harder to get to elements in a sequential order because of the amount energy it takes to get this glove off.

It is slower going and takes more and more energy to get it off, espectially if it is like a tight rubber glove.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman