Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 21-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No, true, it did happen, I also usually set up watching TV while Michelle is asleep, I also have a torch with me so when I turn the lights off I can find my way to the bed, well this night I forgot the torch, as I was walking to the bed room the lamp light next to Michelle came on, I could then see where I was going, Michelle jump up wondering what happen, freaky hey.

Wowsers slice! maybe greg is protesting you think?
Old 21-09-2011, 09:37 AM
mattie

ROFL

OK, I’m already **** at the first paragraph. The next one was a hoot too.

Discussing these issues is useful in exploring them. What may seem irrelevant to us may be just that little piece of the puzzle that makes everything fall together flawlessly for another. Our intellect is as useful in pondering these issues as we make it. Or not.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Wowsers slice! maybe greg is protesting you think?
I don't know, I don't usually resonate with this sort of stuff, so I just don't know.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Master
yeah nh anyway...im not sure what your on about in this thread
Old 21-09-2011, 09:40 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
OK, I’m already **** at the first paragraph. The next one was a hoot too.

Discussing these issues is useful in exploring them. What may seem irrelevant to us may be just that little piece of the puzzle that makes everything fall together flawlessly for another. Our intellect is as useful in pondering these issues as we make it. Or not.

....quick...please everyone...Matties a.. needs reattaching.......it fell off as she was laughing.......
Old 21-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Master
the whole thing is too big for me at present... stressed to the max right now so ummm..doesnt matter really...you dont need my input anyway. Plenty of others here to help you out
Old 21-09-2011, 09:44 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
the whole thing is too big for me at present... stressed to the max right now so ummm..doesnt matter really...you dont need my input anyway. Plenty of others here to help you out

Well then go away crazy lady .......... I have plenty of other threads for you to derail
Old 21-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Master
we've already derailed them so nahhh
Old 21-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
So the point I ponder is this......as we have a snowballs chance in hell of mentally understanding and communicating to a default areas like love, awareness, consciousness etc do we actually muddy the waters and slow ourselves down in attempting to discuss them or is the instigation at a level of mind necessary to the process of cognition on a higher level?

You force my hand nh...I tried to avoid it but you just had to push me, didnt you?

Read my lips....
There aint no default, love, awareness, consciousness, etc! Its all in your head mate! So make a decision on which side of the fence you want to fall on...'intellect' or 'this way to understanding'. Psssttt!...*whispers*...dont opt for the intellect.

Listen to Slice and me nh....its all contrived to keep us in line and guessing. Let go of the mind and then you will enter what you call 'default'.
Old 21-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Master
So, it is true, the more I carry on about how much I love you, the further away from love I become, love cannot be put into poetry, or into words, there is nothing wrong with doing this but as long as you believe that love is found there, then the longer you keep yourself away from what love is, and what is love, its just what is, its life, its a flower opening for the bee, its the honey from the bee, its the bear finding and eating the honey. Simply put, love is life, love is life when life is let alone to be life, try to grab life and greedily try to keep it to yourself, and life will become false and toxic, try to grab someone's heart and hold it with the excuse of calling it a relationship, or marriage, and just like life it will wither away and become poison, after all love in another is also life, its your life, its my life its everyone's life, for there is only ONE life, ONE love, you don't have to beg for it, you are IT.