Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Ascender
The Cottingley Fairies was fake fairy photography by two girls who were playing innocent at the time. Little did they realise how famous their photos would become and both felt too embarassed to talk about it again. Later when they were old ladies, they admitted it was all play and the fairies were little cut outs with hat pins sticking in the soil. But one photo was strange. One of the girls did take a photo that revealed actual fairies that are see through and cloudy. This is the real fairy photo by the girl:

Old 27-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Knower
I am glad I dropped into this, Do y'all think its possible to see one type of spirit easier than others? (example: Fire Spirits vs. faeries)
Old 06-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
The Cottingley Fairies was fake fairy photography by two girls who were playing innocent at the time. Little did they realise how famous their photos would become and both felt too embarassed to talk about it again. Later when they were old ladies, they admitted it was all play and the fairies were little cut outs with hat pins sticking in the soil. But one photo was strange. One of the girls did take a photo that revealed actual fairies that are see through and cloudy. This is the real fairy photo by the girl:

Hi Howla

Hope alls good in your world and thanks for joining the thread!

I remember being around my nan’s when I was a little girl and looking at the Cottingley fairy photos and wondering whether they were real or not.

I agree there is elemental activity to be seen in the photo titled The Fairy Bower. A few years back, I examined the set of five photos but they are tiny compared to the dimensions of photos we take today. Photos taken with today’s cameras, in normal view, can be three times the width of a wide screen monitor – and that’s before they’re enlarged to double that to get a good look at the detail. The Cottingley photos have been reproduced so many times and one of those copies on a computer screen is so small, just a few inches in length, and they go incredibly pixelated when enlarged, so I couldn’t get a decent look.

If you click this link which is described as Frances Griffiths’s official site, the photo you’ve posted here is there in its entirety but it can’t be saved as an image to examine. The area that most drew my eye (it's not shown in the above photo but on that site) is at the top edge of the foliage, on the left hand side – “see-through and cloudy”, in cases like this, can be a very apt way of describing how nature spirits manifest in photos.

Nature spirits, just like Elsie and Frances, certainly love a bit of mischief – they like to mimic things and ‘get in on the action’ so I wasn’t surprised to see and feel some there, lol. (One page 1 of this thread, in post #6, is a demonstration of mimicking, in a photo of a fairy statue whilst incense was burning.)

I’ve got friends who are fairy artists and have created some stunning paintings, some of them based on their own nature spirit photos – and they’ve taken photos of their artwork – and...ta-da! – when they’ve later examined the photos, nature beings have manifested in the shots too!

Hope you have a great day.

Amethyst x
Old 06-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
I am glad I dropped into this, Do y'all think its possible to see one type of spirit easier than others? (example: Fire Spirits vs. faeries)

Hi Kaimi

Glad you dropped by - thank you for your company!

Yes, it can be easier to see one type than another. I couldn’t see fire spirits to begin with. I looked at photos of flames and that’s all I saw – flames. Then, voila!... I had the ‘aha’ moment, spotted them, and once learned, it cannot be undone.

I now sometimes find fire spirits the easiest to see because it’s rare for a nature being to manifest alone in a photo, but I’ve observed that they do in fire – I use one as an avatar.

The thing with nature spirit photos is that the more you practise gazing at them, the more your eye becomes accustomed to picking them out. Many times I’ve heard others say that when they look back at some of the first photos they took, they now see so much more in the shots that were missed the first time around.

Have you taken any photos of your own?

An interesting experiment to try is to ASK for something specific to test whether interaction between them and the photographer takes place. You could ask for a particular fashion of dress for example. People wondering whether they are connecting with the elementals whilst taking photos have later spotted in the results something they can relate to, for example a pentacle, a gateway, a window – the elementals can ‘rustle up’ and mould something from their surroundings.

This photo below might not look much to others, but I found it fascinating. I only had one intention in mind when I went out with my camera – to ask the elementals if they could somehow show me their music/musical instruments.

Spirit Guide Sparrow says that some of these beings: “communicate with high pitched squeaky noises, clicks, taps, screams and the similar. They make full use of colour coordination, colour variation and colour vibration. So too do they make use of scent and light/sound frequency sensitivity. They often sing and produce musical tones and sound phenomenon that provoke certain specific responses from plant life, flowers and associated life.”

If you do take any photos, Kaimi, maybe you could post them here to show the forum?

Many blessings, Amethyst x
Old 06-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Amethyst

A day trip to Paulton’s Park:

Old 06-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Amethyst

Meet Daisy when she a lot younger than she is now - we were walking around Great Windsor Park and she was collecting fallen flowers:

Old 06-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Amethyst

Part of an apple tree in Glastonbury Abbey’s orchard:

Thank you for looking.

Amethyst x
Old 06-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder
Awesome pictures you've captured some beautiful beings! !have you ever been able to capture any orb pictures?