Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 01:31 AM
BLAIR2BE

WLL DZY, thts how intrnt spk pose 2 be, yeah?
Old 02-12-2006, 03:30 PM
soulauraz

Hi,
In reply to the question " How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"

Answer: You would be as old or young as you feel.

Also, that is what I class as a retorical question, the answers are infinite.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Wind of Grace

Color Age...Time...Yesterday...Tomorrow....

I would be the same age as: Whatever the time is on Venus.....

Hugs to all, Wind of Grace xo....

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 06-03-2007 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
janspirit

Saw this once on a notice board:

A fly is old in 24 hours
An oak tree takes 100 years to grow
And you, so young,
in the light of Eternity...

How old would i be, if I didn't know how old I am?

hmmmm.... i'd just be me... whatever that is...

Old 10-03-2007, 06:20 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

The question is a bother to those of us that have let go of that useless piece of baggage.. how old i am is of no consequence compared to the questions like:

What am i?

Why am i?

Why do people consistently convolute the utterly simple process of Living?

Be well...
Old 10-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
WLL DZY, thts how intrnt spk pose 2 be, yeah?
yeah blr rof****
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Jols

I guess I wouldn't be sure. There are times I feel much older than my 22 years in this lifetime. Sometimes physically I feel like I'm an old woman, sometimes mentally I feel wise. Other times I feel young and carefree, but then very sheltered and unknowing of some obvious things.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Exhileration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip
How old would you be,

if you didn't know how old you are?

I like that question

I would be ageless if I didn't know how old I am.

Old 17-04-2007, 12:00 AM
Muddler

Sorry guys, you are neither eternal nor ageless in the absence of knowledge of your age. You simply don't know. It's like saying I have infinite intelligence if I don't know what my IQ is.

Koans require us to focus on the great enigmas of the universe. I'm not convinced this qualifies.
Old 17-04-2007, 12:28 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Sorry guys, you are neither eternal nor ageless in the absence of knowledge of your age. You simply don't know. It's like saying I have infinite intelligence if I don't know what my IQ is.

Koans require us to focus on the great enigmas of the universe. I'm not convinced this qualifies.
LOL.. The beauty of it is that your version of your reality has no impact on mine.. i Am eternal and i AM ageless, even though i am temporarily using this body to express myself.. it seems that you may consider this temporary manifestation as a finite expression of "you", good luck with that..

As for Koans, another contrived ritual that only distances us from our true nature.. suggested reading: "Tao, The Watercourse Way", by Alan Watts.. Koans administered by a Master have nothing to do with YOU.. you are simply buying their version of "what IT is"..

Be well..
Closed Thread