Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder

I just wanted to express how much I admire this post. It is very brave to share this information. If it works for you, then go for it! I don't have anything really insightful, but I just wanted to tell you that.

Lots of love!

---J
Old 02-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
I just wanted to express how much I admire this post. It is very brave to share this information. If it works for you, then go for it! I don't have anything really insightful, but I just wanted to tell you that.

Lots of love!

---J
I agree with this..
I have had sexual encounters with succubi through vivid dreams. It gave me absolute proof that vivid dreams aren't 'just dreams'. But for me it was not an unpleasant experience at all. Outside of our 3D reality there are other 'ecosystems' of sorts, and at times we can 'connect'. It's very brave of thread starter to talk about it and in such detail.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Seeker
No love is ever wrong, just some things are illegal in our common time frame. having sex with "demons" are bound to at some point drag you into hell. but what the hell Satan is prime creator and levels the planes of consciousness and recreation lifting us outside of the false light and its alien holographic prison.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar
No love is ever wrong, just some things are illegal in our common time frame.

...There are some rather notable exceptions to this, things that are illegal for good reason. Please don't ignore issues of age and consent.

Back on topic, I'll readily admit to having a kneejerk reaction any time the term 'succubus' or 'demon' pops up. I also can't ignore the fact that we tend to 'demonize' (ha) that which we don't understand, and in doing so we deliberately turn a blind eye to areas that may warrant investigation.

Who are the experts among us who are well-versed in demonology? With all due respect, I'm not sure how to approach this topic, though I'm intrigued by what's come out of it. What's the safest path forward for us here?
Old 08-01-2019, 12:50 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
I would not agree with pynall fully. They are not necessarily demons,...There is a huge history behind sexual encounters, relationships,..with all short of spirts. In virtually every religion, may it be Christianity, Hinduism,...even in Buddhism, we can find encounters with sexual spirits or sexual relationships with spirits. In Buddhism are such spirits known as Apsara, you can google for them. Old Greeks had their celestial nymphs,..while in christianity we can often come across stories where angels have closer relationships with humans,..

There are even many gods and goddesses which use also sexuality for liberation as by the old Greeks Aphrodite,..which was know to have sex with their followers,...there gives entire spiritual practices based on sexual energy, as Kundalini (sexual energy),...Shamans for example, they even marry with their spiritual guides, the same can be find in many other cultures. it's hard to tell, given that many of these spirits, have no notions of names,..who they are as such,..many spirits,..can present to ourselves as whatever is needed that they are able to help us.

Of course, erotic spirituality does have it's own traps and dangers as obsessions, living constantly in a fantasy world,...Spirits are able to give us immense pleasure, far beyond what humans can give, of course such things can throw us off the right path,..mess up with our head,..
In the case you get out of such meetings or such a relationship makes you more compassionate, peaceful, happier,joyful...it works for you, but sure erotic spirituality has it's own traps and dangers. Definitely it is not for everyone.
I completely agree with this. I know that there aren't only more Spirits than we can know, but that there are also more 'types' of Spirits that we can 'label' (such as angel/demon/incubus/succubus/etc.). Names or Labels can be relatively useful, but it's only by the direct experience of these entities that we can fully know and understand them.

Obviously, the entity has its own agenda too, but as long as they help us, there's no harm. Many have our best interests at heart, giving us what we need (love/sex/companionship/etc.) in exchange for us supplying what they need (sexual energy/physical experience in this world/etc.). Indeed, many have very pure motives, such as giving a lonely person companionship, a suicidal person comfort and pleasure, or, for genuine spiritual seekers, knowledge. This list isn't exclusive. At one time in my life I was, as well as being a genuine spiritual seeker, lonely and depressed. I was helped by a female spirit entity who gave me not only comfort and companionship, but knowledge. This entity withdrew from me when her task was complete and I no longer needed her. I can sense she's still around in the background so-to-speak, but I no longer have any interaction with her.

Over the years, I've had contact with many positive and also a few negative entities, and I've become a lot stronger thanks to them all. I hate to use ANY labels such as shaman/spirit medium etc, but it is in that style that I mainly work. I just see myself as a generalised spirit worker.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

It is concerning, but if she truly shows no signs of negativity after a while, you can rule out any concept of demon i've heard of. Demons can be manipulative and seemingly give you what you want, but they can't keep up that wall of positivity very long. Demons are damaged creatures that will expend a lot of effort keeping up that positive front. There's a diminishing return at some point.

Though it's possible to be the boiled frog, blissful in its ignorance of the escalating situation, clearly, if you're being truthful, this isn't you.

I have had the same issue with terms, like 'succubus', which can mean many things, mostly negative now, but as we've hears in this thread, possibly not all bad.

I wondered at one point if the beings i experience were succubus, they need attention it seemes, but it's not of a sexual nature. They're pure energy, nothing physical can touch me but myself, and saying that's harmful is akin to saying masterbation is harmful.

They never asked for that, just the opposite in fact, they asked for abstinence, but if they did, pft why not?

So who knows what you have really, curious though your motivation to use the term you're using, as it is as provocative as your description of activities.

I too suffered from depression when my guides showed up, but they helped me with love and kindness, and asked only to be by my side as i learn to be a better person and recover.

Good luck in any case, heed our warnings and don't let little things snowball, you can resist even if things go too far, Archangel Michael has helped me remove two negative entities in my life. There's always faith required in such things, but proof is in the results.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

It is concerning, but if she truly shows no signs of negativity after a while, you can rule out any concept of demon i've heard of. Demons can be manipulative and seemingly give you what you want, but they can't keep up that wall of positivity very long. Demons are damaged creatures that will expend a lot of effort keeping up that positive front. There's a diminishing return at some point.

Though it's possible to be the boiled frog, blissful in its ignorance of the escalating situation, clearly, if you're being truthful, this isn't you.

I have had the same issue with terms, like 'succubus', which can mean many things, mostly negative now, but as we've hears in this thread, possibly not all bad.

I wondered at one point if the beings i experience were succubus, they need attention it seemes, but it's not of a sexual nature. They're pure energy, nothing physical can touch me but myself, and saying that's harmful is akin to saying masterbation is harmful.

They never asked for that, just the opposite in fact, they asked for abstinence, but if they did, pft why not?

So who knows what you have really, curious though your motivation to use the term you're using, as it is as provocative as your description of activities.

I too suffered from depression when my guides showed up, but they helped me with love and kindness, and asked only to be by my side as i learn to be a better person and recover.

Good luck in any case, heed our warnings and don't let little things snowball, you can resist even if things go too far, Archangel Michael has helped me remove two negative entities in my life. There's always faith required in such things, but proof is in the results.