Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Ascender

Sacral and Root Energy Overload

How do you stop from receiving so much energy here?

It is overwhelming to me. I just have a constant flow inward from both of these energy centers.

Is there a way to block it? Sometimes I need it though, it is relaxing and helps me sleep. Other times though, I don't want to be bothered. My libido just goes through the roof in places like work where I need to be thinking clearly.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Master
Block it? Do you have a deathwish? Navel/Sacral is (creative) life-energy. Could be your navel is overactive, so you close it a little. Just use your hands for that, counter clockwise.
And I get a sense you need to get stronger in your root. Not necessarily try to activate that more, but 'land' in there more, in other words, ground, and anchor deep in your body (in the root). I feel this will help the flow. As if it's stuck there and causing the problems you experience.
Old 27-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Block it? Do you have a deathwish? Navel/Sacral is (creative) life-energy. Could be your navel is overactive, so you close it a little. Just use your hands for that, counter clockwise.
And I get a sense you need to get stronger in your root. Not necessarily try to activate that more, but 'land' in there more, in other words, ground, and anchor deep in your body (in the root). I feel this will help the flow. As if it's stuck there and causing the problems you experience.

Oh, interesting point. I don't think you understand the flow of energy I have coming through here on a daily basis though....Then I wonder, is it really more energy than anyone else after your comment (deathwish) or am I just more aware of it.

Well, I had grounded in the park throughout some of the summer and that was helpful to me. This time a year is not so friendly to that. I guess I will have to figure out other ways to stay in the root more and see how this is for me. I had also wondered if the energy was stagnating there instead of moving upward so, that cross my mind. I'm not sure.

There is not much help on these things when you are in tune with it like me. I had once heard someone said that the energy rises up just to fall again and flow all around. That is what it seems like sometimes. There is just not much rhyme or reason other than my circuits get overloaded.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Guide

Hello,

I met someone some years ago, that is a healer, and she mentioned once that Raw Veganism really helped elevate her vibrations. She had said, that she had to stop eating 100% raw or ever juicing again, as she'd had run ins with having so much energy move through her, that she would not have been able to "live in this body" here on earth anymore.

When I did raw Veganism, and went to more grounding foods, root foods, such as a cooked potato, I felt quite depressed. I know things effect me quite differently than others. I am sensitive. but interesting if I would have ever got to that potential. Juicing just does amazing things for me, energetically.

I know that people in these forums, get things more vividly and have practiced a lot more with meditation, and have a better understanding than I do, because I just wanted to turn it off for a few years, and was afraid to explore it, so I cannot really participate all that much in these convo's nor do I seek them out.

She was talking about having so much energy moving through her, that she used food to stabilize it. I'm sure everyone is different though.

Possibly something you could try kk.

Food may effect those energies, dependent on how they're prepared, and where they're grown, one never knows.

Hers did not get "over loaded"
Old 23-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Ascender

^^Interesting you said that...

The thought had crossed my mind believe it or not, but I was never sure how to proceed nor have the discipline to follow through with a plan like this at the moment.
Old 24-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Ascender
Ground yourself - your energy. Perhaps do some yoga to get rid of the excess energy.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Guide

I should also add, the body, and mind needs to be open, and in a completely clear & pure state. This woman had switched out her diet a good 20+ years before.

Again, I am certain it is not a one size fits all.

I have also had a medium tell me that they could manipulate their aura, as this woman could, she could change her energies given to her through planetary alignment upon her birth.

Maybe she was out to lunch, but hey...

Anyhow the Medium told me they used root vegetables to extend that energy, even though for me root veggies, depress.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder

grab your mp3 player put some audiobooks on it and go for a 2 hour walk.
Wear blue crystals...
Meditate
Old 01-01-2020, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
How do you stop from receiving so much energy here?

It is overwhelming to me. I just have a constant flow inward from both of these energy centers.

Is there a way to block it? Sometimes I need it though, it is relaxing and helps me sleep. Other times though, I don't want to be bothered. My libido just goes through the roof in places like work where I need to be thinking clearly.
When did it happened?Did you felt pain in the testicle area?