Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 08:53 PM
chi chi

streaks of silver

FOR the past two nights i have been in and out of my body numerous times but all i can see is streaks of siver lights everywhere and different coloured shapes i couldnt get passed this so i brought myself back only to go right back again i dont understand why this happened when that was all i was seeing really tried to get further but to no avail can anyone shed any light on this plz
love chi xxxxx
Old 18-08-2006, 09:09 PM
kundalini

I wonder chi chi, was it the technique that I gave you that you have used to attempt astral travel?
Old 18-08-2006, 09:20 PM
chi chi

hi k no it just happened i felt something was going to happen as was told to be ready but i didnt know what and now i am more confused than ever cos when i have been before i have met and talked to people it was like i was lost cos inbetween the silver and coloured shapes it was just black
Old 18-08-2006, 09:28 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
hi k no it just happened i felt something was going to happen as was told to be ready but i didnt know what and now i am more confused than ever cos when i have been before i have met and talked to people it was like i was lost cos inbetween the silver and coloured shapes it was just black

In that case, chi chi, all I can do is remind you that 'silver' is the colour of angels and of angelic protection so maybe it is a sign from your angels that you are protected by them.

It could even be that you are not supposed to astral travel at this time and so your angels stopped you, hence the 'silver' streaks.
Old 18-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account
sounds like you entering or dipping your toe into another realm silver is highly spiritual colour
Old 18-08-2006, 09:33 PM
chi chi

lol unusual for me i usually go in feet 1st hahahaha

hi k if thats the case why did i leave my body when i was least expecting to?
Old 18-08-2006, 09:37 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
lol unusual for me i usually go in feet 1st hahahaha

hi k if thats the case why did i leave my body when i was least expecting to?

Hi chi chi,

I have an explaination for this. It could be that you require 'grounding' as you slipped out of your body when you least expected to. You the saw 'silver' colours and silver is the colour of angelic protection.

This COULD be your angel's way of communicating to you that you need to ground yourself more to 'stop' yourself from slipping out of your body when you least expect it.

It's a possibility.
Old 18-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah that makes sense kundalini, can't be good popping in and out all the time
Old 18-08-2006, 09:41 PM
chi chi

yeah i will go with that cos i dont always ground myself got a memory like a sieve lol but i tell you something they dont half make things difficult they could just tell me would be a lot easier lol
Old 18-08-2006, 09:42 PM
chi chi

oh forgot lol if i ground myself i might not go anywhere have you thought of that k?
Closed Thread