Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Squire91

Something going on

Hi I hope I'm not posting in the wrong bit please tell me if I have,

Right what it is I was wondering if anyone could help well give advice really, because what it is my little sister is 11yrs old and when she is asleep she starts talking to a man and I think he's made her get out of bed before. now and again she will be in my mums bed coz she's scared bless her but the man has shaken her to wake up until she does n she says I'm awake im awake but she still sleep in away. She has described him to us n she said she can't see his face coz it's like its shadowed out and he wears a cloak type of thing (sorry I'm not good at explaining things proper like this) but he's scares her a lot. She said he stands in the corner just watching at times but only at night, and there was one time she was in bath and a little girl came to her holding her hands out to my sister, my sister was terrified and burnt her back on the hot tap crying we ran up and got her to calm down she wouldn't be on her own again. My sister explained to me that the little girl looked like her but I've also seen her once when I went to bed n told her to go away coz I thought it was my sister but it wasn't she was at school.

Sorry it's so long I hope I'm in the right forum to ask about these things
There's loads more what's happend
Thanks
Squire91 x
Old 17-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Before exploring the Paranormal, take in to the Doctor for a medical check up. This sounds like an emotional issue to me.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Administrator
If your sister is seeing this hooded shape when did it start did something happen that scared her? this could be an emotional issue like thunder bow has said or she is just open to seeing spirit, but if it frightens her ask her guide to protect her and send them away,
if it continues contact a local spiritualist church and ask if a medium can visit your home,or you can cleanse the house yourself using sage and smudge the whole house.

Namaste
Old 18-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Squire91

Thank you both for replying we did at first think something was wrong emotional wise but my little girl has just recently started seeing a man and she's 2yrs she ran into me panicking telling that a man has gone up stairs and that Lou Lou has as well (Lou Lou is my sister) but she was at school I went straight upstairs to see and left my little girl with my mum but there was nobody there at all. And I'm assuming the little girl who my daughter thought was Lou Lou must be that little girl who I mentioned in my post.

My daughter keeps saying the man is up stairs and I swear we don't talk about anything like this about a man or anything for her to say all this.

My sister has been seeing this man for about a yr now and a month or two ago my mum said my sis was fast asleep and she started to mumble in her sleep and then started talking like a man saying he's coming for me my mum and my neighbour and then my sis started shouting saying he's going to get us but that was in her voice I no it sounds so stupid and I feel stupid saying all this.

We was going to get someone in just see if there's Defo someone here coz it does worry us

Thanks again
Old 20-11-2014, 05:07 AM
primrose

Don't feel stupid, It seems that both your sister and daughter are seeing Spirits, there are ways of cleansing your house, and using protection to repel negativity.
Old 21-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Squire91

Thank you :-) xx