Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Any tips or help?

Hello, so I posted this thread a month or so ago

*old thread I couldn't post a link to, posting to just give you a little background*

*MY OLD PREVIOUS THREAD*

Okay so, almost 3 years ago I began experiencing a strange attraction to someone that confused the hell out of me. It was not romantic or sexual or anything like that. Whenever I thought of this person I would get this rush in my chest and I would think about them all the time!! These feelings confused me because I didn’t understand what I wanted from this person (who btw I didn’t know very well, barely knew them actually.) a few months later ( I should say that I only saw this person maybe like 5 or 6 times after I first saw them and all times didn’t last long) my feelings were so intense but not of romantic nature, but they started developing as romantic feelings, but nothing triggered that cause I don’t think I even saw them. With this change I was trying to cope with these feelings (I never felt so strongly about anyone like this before) even before the feelings got romantic they were so intense and strong that I didn’t even understand them. So, after seeing them for the last time, these feelings persisted.

i kept trying to forget them and make myself busy with other things because nothing can ever happen. These feelings stayed with me for maybe 8 months. I started to forget them slowly and not think of them much because I started a new career so I managed to get myself a bit busy but sometimes they always remained in the back of my head. Because I never felt this way about anyone (still to this day actually) I would also sometimes compare other people to them and small things would remind me of them (I knew this person very little)

But like mainly over the years I thought way less of them and they were not taking over my life as before but if someone mentions them or I see something that relates to them, I get this feeling of yearning or longing. Then, end of October this year, I started having these feelings again and thinking about them constantly till this day actually. Nothing triggered this and I haven’t seen this person since I last saw them almost 3 years ago.

I also feel like I can’t love them because I don’t know them well enough but I have this feeling that I have so much love FOR them!
So, I’m confused and honestly just plain tired!!! its exhausting that I can't seem to shake them off!! And would love some insight!

I thought this might be infatuation, but can infatuation last that long?

Are we karmically connected or something? Why I think that? —> because after meeting them I began getting into spirituality and I feel like we have a connection somehow and well also because I’m struggling to get them out of my mind but then again that happens to everyone with crushes so idk

Or could it be that thing where people say that you’re thinking of them because they’re thinking of you..

I’m also very into spirituality now and I grew a lot and learned a lot of stuff and I feel like I owe it all to this person, not because we talked about it or anything but because meeting them opened the floodgates to me learning about this stuff.

What do you guys think? is this something spiritual or am I just being dramatic?

*END OF OLD THREAD*

nothing has changed since then.
I am just really tired of having this person on my mind all the time, especially when they have no business being there. As I have not seen or spoken to them in around 3 years. I just really don't wanna keep putting so much energy in something that will give me no result. They're on my mind all the time! And its exhausting!
Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone had any tips or insight on how to let go and not be stuck anymore.
Also, I don't know why I post here. Like I don't think that we're twin flames, I don't know, I don't think so...? However, I do think they're part of my spiritual journey and it's about a person and well I like you guys so yeah. Thanks

Last edited by Strength : 24-02-2018 at 01:54 AM.
Old 24-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Suspended
What's stands out--
This person and your relationship most likely has some karma that is unfinished. You will most likely run across them either in this life or some other one if the karma is not resolved in this one. Hence you always thinking about them. It's not only obsession. I'd think if it's been that long, there's a reason they don't leave. Something for you to learn from them, maybe you could try reaching out to them.

It also sounds like a past life relationship. Could tie into the karmic thing and spiritual awakening. Maybe you two had a past life where the energy was very spiritual in that time. Twin flames can cause spiritual awakening.

As for being twin flames, time will tell.

All the best. <3
Old 25-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

One explanation could be you are both from the same soul family where your energies are very similar. A deeper part of you may have "recognized" them, which in turn awakens you to that depth of being that triggers your thirst for spiritual knowledge. Its a bit like always floating on water without realising there was a vast ocean deep beneath you...the two connect, the outer and the inner and now you can explore.

Its never an accident, you may have been asking for a deeper meaning to your life and attracted this person as a catalyst for an awakening. As you discover more deeply your own true nature the attachment lessens...likewise any feelings of vulnerability the more you tend to externalise your feelings towards the other person. This is more a journey into self (a union of the inner and outer you) rather than a union of two beings.
Old 27-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
What's stands out--
This person and your relationship most likely has some karma that is unfinished. You will most likely run across them either in this life or some other one if the karma is not resolved in this one. Hence you always thinking about them. It's not only obsession. I'd think if it's been that long, there's a reason they don't leave. Something for you to learn from them, maybe you could try reaching out to them.

It also sounds like a past life relationship. Could tie into the karmic thing and spiritual awakening. Maybe you two had a past life where the energy was very spiritual in that time. Twin flames can cause spiritual awakening.

As for being twin flames, time will tell.

All the best. <3

Thanks for your insight Elysium! The thing is, reaching out is not really an option as the situation is very complicated.
but yeah time will tell...regarding everything!
Thanks!
Old 27-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
One explanation could be you are both from the same soul family where your energies are very similar. A deeper part of you may have "recognized" them, which in turn awakens you to that depth of being that triggers your thirst for spiritual knowledge. Its a bit like always floating on water without realising there was a vast ocean deep beneath you...the two connect, the outer and the inner and now you can explore.

Its never an accident, you may have been asking for a deeper meaning to your life and attracted this person as a catalyst for an awakening. As you discover more deeply your own true nature the attachment lessens...likewise any feelings of vulnerability the more you tend to externalise your feelings towards the other person. This is more a journey into self (a union of the inner and outer you) rather than a union of two beings.
Yeah, you're probably right. I guess I just have to keep learning more about everything! including myself.
Going with the flow, at the moment..
Thanks for your reply!