Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ab Orgine,

What you write is only a fiction story. Or a "nonfiction" story of no proof or just assumption or guessing. Christianity does tell these sort of stories but who is proving that it's true? Or it's just an old legend story like the Chinese. In the ancient time there're nine suns and a brave man climbing up to the highest mountain to shoot eight of the sun down. So may I ask, do you believe my story....?

Angels family members are very discipline Gods. So you don't know anything about them. It's like the blue Phoenix, mermaid, unicorn, white Phoenix, white Pegasus, dragon.... They're very moral and discipline Gods. They're not greedy or never seek for power..... They come to earth is just to help human beings.

I do not believe angels are gods, no. But I agree that they come to earth to help human beings, and do other things for God. I do think they have differing shapes and looks. Such as a Phoenix, some may look like fish, unicorns, dragons and so on. So I agree with you there.

Christianity has taken on differing forms and shapes, here is an incomplete list of them, its over 200 by this article;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...r_of_membe rs

How many have you counted?
Old 15-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mickiel;
Quote:
In example, in my way of understanding there is no Trinity.

Hmm...In modern plain English, the only real way to describe this great spirit, is to say it is a "mind" - for it starts off fully ABSTRACT - absolutely nothing exists yet, but still this "Being" knows IT exists.. A purely abstract none material, yet Self aware Entity - That is surely a "Mind", no other modern term really applies as well - and as Christ advised that to know this great spirit, indeed starts off inside OUR MIND, and OUR Self awareness, so we can be sure we are n the right path to this truth....

The Mind existed first He saud -the Self aware spirit .. THIS is the part we would term Father - and in modern English, we could also simply call it "imagination", though I don't imply it is fantasy or delusion as some will now think - I mean it is IMAGINING that which it Will Be.. Its wisdom, comes from the abstract - outside of time and space as we experience such things -these things do not exist yet at this point - in deed NOTHING exists yet, except this Self aware Spirit...

The Father Mind has certain properties and characteristics - they are obvious as WE SHARE THEM TOO, being a much smaller part of that SAME Mind, so we share its essential nature.. It is purely LOGICAL and it is always seeking understanding.. When that very first Self aware impulse arose in this Mind, it had natural LOGICAL repurcussions... In our modern plain English, we could just say the Father had its very first though - I AM, I EXIST - and as soon as it realised this - inherit to it, a natural part of the realisation, LOGIC prompted - Iam WHAT..??..

If I exist the I MUST exist AS SOMETHING !! Logic demands it as the minds nature is to SEEK COMPLETE SELF UNDERSTANDING... This drive is GNOSIS and it is this search for the revealed truth that pushes ALL CREATION to occur... So my Father realised - Iam, I exist - and the abstract prompt came - WHAT AM I ..??... and so to satisfy this craving the Mind adopted a SYMBOL that it could IDENTIFY it Self with - as if it could look in the mirror now and say "Iam that"....

So see what happened - logic....NOTHING EXIST AT ALL - void, blank empty silent....We cant "imagine it" here, but we can directly experience it in OUR MIND (when we learn how)...The first impulse Self realisation arose - and immediately this symbol was formed to identify this NEW STATE OF MIND.... Void empty dark silence - became filled with LIGHT - energy - vibration - sound - movement !! the exact LOGICAL OPPOSITE STATE arose to symbolise the Fathers NEW state of Being - thus the Mind began to understand its own existence...

This is probably quite hard to grasp - academically like this - from words here you may no get the whole truth - really the direct experience of this state of Mind is quite essential to its understanding... The Mind knows this Light is IT, the Being - and so this Light, this energy has a PERSONALITY - a Self identity... This very first Divine emanation was decreed to be FEMALE (as simply all else in creation will come forth FROM this first event - a WOMB - from which all creaton emerges - hence SHE is the first Divine manifestation....

This first manifestation - first Divine personality to step forth from Silence - She is SOPHIA - the "living energy" - the Conscious Light that will then form ALL CREATION (all creation is formed from this one single energetic source, moulded and shaped into many many diverse energetic forms, eventually giving rise to that which we know as solid worlds) - it ALL starts off here, this very first "cloud of Divine Light" - Sophia - both a Divine Goddess personality, and also the Primal realm of Creation...

So now we have TWO personalities within this Mind - the Father, that is imagining, observing it Self - and now this female part Sophia that the Mind knows and recognises as part of its own Being - the Light IS the Mind , and the Mind KNOWS it IS the Light - two personalities combine as one Mind
(thus far - check out OUR MIND to see directly how this actually operates as we have many such personalities,create them anew as we need, don't we..??)..

The Father observes this is happening, realises its nature - sees that IT CAUSED the Light to become apparant....It understand inherently its own logical nature, and this too is a different form of the SAME mind - an aspect and quality of it...This aspect - absolute logic - was also designated a personality - Male -THE CHRIST...

So this Primary Mind - primary realm of Creation is fully abstract - has no material component at all - just a cloud of Divine Self aware Light that has THREE distinct personalities - the Father is Primal, observes directs, CHOOSES - literally calls forth creation from "no place and no time" - in modern English my Father IMAGINES what will Be.. Sophia is the Living Conscious Energy that is the base for ALL creation, and She encompasses the ENTIRETY of literally everything in existence.. Christ is the force of Mind that gives logical structure, definition, form and function TO the creation, thus making it solid, experiential, tangeable and thus holding many diverse
individual parts of creation (many realms) as ONE Creation under the Christ mind..

My Father imagines that which it Will Be - it chooses - calls it forth from OUTSIDE space and time....This impulse is passed by Christ and "impressed" upon Sophias living energy - the INTENT OF WILL is planted like a seed and begins to structure the energy, making it form particles, variant forms, eventually becoming that which we know as atoms, molecules and the "solid world".. Always together in THIS UNION ONLY - MALE and FEMALE - brings forth PERFECTION - Divine Creation unfolds as my Father chooses it to unfold..

These three Divine personalities exist in that Primal realm of Divine Light -
they stepped forth from Void Silence, TOGETHER as One Mind, and are the direct cause of all that will follow after.. The religion try to understand this metaphysical truth - try to make the one Yhvh to comply to THIS truth - but Yhvh is NOT the SOURCE OF CREATION - is NOT of this Trinity or its realm - it is merely a CREATURE, a created form exactly the same as You and I are.. As said, this realm we inhabit, Yhvh and its angels inhabit too, and NONE OF US knew ANYTHING about the Divine until Christ came among us...No Soul here He said had ever witnessed or encountered that Primal realm (and indeed mortal Souls as yet are unable to ascend to it at all, totally unobtainable at first)..

The religion in its partial ignorance, termed this Trinity -Father Son and Holy Ghost - and whilst that is indeed a truth in one sense, it is not though entirely accurate.... The Trinity is as said - Father Sophia and Christ, came forth as One Being, one Mind, exist as a triune entity... The HOLY GHOST though, is not quite the same as Sophia....

I mean - it IS HER - in a sense - and it is US - OUR PERSONAL ENERGY - but freed from the mortal constraints...Those energetic locks I mention earlier..?.. Undo them - the Holy Ghost will become revealed.. It is OUR SOUL, freed at last to JOIN the Primal Mind, as best as we may yet attain.... So to say the Holy Ghost IS Sophia - is a little misleading, but essentially truth....It is more like the Holy Ghost is US, as we BECOME the Divine - our direct connection and inner facility that enables the communion to occur once we learn how...That teaching as always, was delivered to those with ears to hear......
Old 15-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Suspended
Quote from Ab Orgine:

[The Mind existed first He saud -the Self aware spirit .. THIS is the part we would term Father - and in modern English, we could also simply call it "imagination", though I don't imply it is fantasy or delusion as some will now think - I mean it is IMAGINING that which it Will Be.. Its wisdom, comes from the abstract - outside of time and space as we experience such things -these things do not exist yet at this point - in deed NOTHING exists yet, except this Self aware Spirit...][quote]

Do you know how to create life? For me, I can create life or God from nothing in the spiritual realm. So should I wait for the source to come first then the creation of God can be done? Who is He? Who tell you this joke, the Mind come first? Whose Mind?

Hahaha, that's a joker dreamer pretender always can't think in a rational way of getting to the true function of it. If you're starting a life from not at the beginning of choosing of energy and then using the material energy to create life. That's nothing you can do about creation of life. Do you see, you just imagine it then "life is formed".

Creation or metaphysics isn't magic. There're rules to follow unless you've the skills or knowledge of dharma and your dharma energy is light-energy then you can create. Why not you ask your cloud-devils to create life? See whether there's anything that can be created or not? Just as you said, see it in you inner xxxxxx.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
The church throughout history has simply make a simple mistake , a common error that made sense to them, they wanted grow , set up educational systems within the church, but they did not " Protect their educational knowledge." They allowed the incoming members to sway their understandings , and they incorporated the ways and beliefs of the incoming people over the years. They swallowed paganism and made major changes in spiritual practices over the past half century that have been largely window dressings, ( Frank Viola, pagan Christianity.). And is still doing that. Pick a trend , mega churches, seeker churches, satellite campuses, vacation bible school, children's church, affinity group ministries, ministries for singles- women, men , young marrieds, contemporary worship music, big screen projection systems, EFT giving, cell groups, downloadable sermons, sermon outlines in bulletins, alpha groups. All of the above have simply been attempts to rely on marketing strategies to perform activities in different ways or places with particular segments of the aggregate population. ( Frank Viola).

Trying to draw people in, they drew in the philosophy of new incoming doctrines that were merged with their own, and this slowly changed the true church of God into an " Add Mix Church", which made them leave their first love , Rev. 2:4, Which more than likely was their love of the real truth. Or the real meaning of the true gospel of the salvation of all. A slow watering down of that and the horrible inclusion of the eternal hell punishing doctrines.

Sadly, these inclusions made the church really grow!
Old 17-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Master
I believe Constantine made Christianity the state religion in a.d. 312.
Which is 312 years from when?

Meanwhile hundreds, maybe thousands went to their death, and martyrdom, for not renouncing their Faith in Christ.

Decieved? You decieve yourself Mickiel.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Decieved? You decieve yourself Mickiel.

Well perhaps I do, but I try to do my best. I am not trying to mislead.
Old 19-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Master
Christianity spread on the backs of worldly religions, it took that ride through history. It tasted the doctrines of these religions and mixed and mingled with them to eventually create a world wide add mix religion , and one of the largest wheels it ran on was the Catholic church.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Master
Christianity spread by " Word of Mouth, AND Word OF church."

A stunning display of word passage.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
The Mind knows this Light is IT, the Being - and so this Light, this energy has a PERSONALITY - a Self identity... This very first Divine emanation was decreed to be FEMALE (as simply all else in creation will come forth FROM this first event - a WOMB - from which all creaton emerges - hence SHE is the first Divine manifestation....

This first manifestation - first Divine personality to step forth from Silence - She is SOPHIA - the "living energy" - the Conscious Light that will then form ALL CREATION (all creation is formed from this one single energetic source, moulded and shaped into many many diverse energetic forms, eventually giving rise to that which we know as solid worlds) - it ALL starts off here, this very first "cloud of Divine Light" - Sophia - both a Divine Goddess personality, and also the Primal realm of Creation...
This is a magnificent description and explanation. I have come across the concept of Sophia in my spiritual studies over the years, but I have never understood what Sophia is. This clarifies things completely. Very nice.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheHawksWell
This is a magnificent description and explanation. I have come across the concept of Sophia in my spiritual studies over the years, but I have never understood what Sophia is. This clarifies things completely. Very nice.

Do you believe words game? Can you believe such assumption words from nowhere? So far there's no person can see and understand what's means by energy or living energy? He's a copycat that's idea from my experience. But no one can see energy, so how he knows what's living energy? That's joking or assumption. So only he asks you to write like that there's no way someone can agree with it.

Or have YOU change another name? Only someone like you can understand what's.........