Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 08-12-2023, 05:15 AM
Experiencer

Ugh I am frustrated

A little back story: I watch too much YouTube. I watch so much that I pay for it. I use it for 3 things, meditation, spiritual teachings, and music.

The spiritual teachings is a wide range and covers all religions which I love, BUT all of a sudden the almighty algorithm has decided to place anti- new age fear mongering rhetoric in my feed and an emotion I cannot identify has bubbled to the surface. I am angry and I know anger is just multiple....OK I am sad! I am absolutely sad that people claim to be "progressive Christians" on youtube telling people that the Bible says tarot is a sin and the devils work. With a tricky title that gave no indication of what I was clicking on and that makes me feel betrayed. The other title I saw was some person converting from New Age beliefs to Jesus.

I'm sad that people claim to know the will of God without doing anything to find out? They don't even think to ask God. Honestly all you have to really do is think about it to realize God is nothing, but absolute love.

Thanks for letting me vent namaste'
Old 08-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Ascender

Just click on the 3 vertical dots and you can stop those from entering your feed. I get a lot of junk 'suggested ' to me too. I think you can opt out of that as well.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Just click on the 3 vertical dots and you can stop those from entering your feed. I get a lot of junk 'suggested ' to me too. I think you can opt out of that as well.

Yeah I am always tweaking my feed, because sometimes my husband uses my account and honestly his stuff is boring.

I had more to say, but it got lost :/ I guess that's the universe telling me to just stop.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:03 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Yeah I am always tweaking my feed, because sometimes my husband uses my account and honestly his stuff is boring.

I had more to say, but it got lost :/ I guess that's the universe telling me to just stop.

Tell him to get his own youtube account, lol.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Tell him to get his own youtube account, lol.

He totally has one! He is just too lazy to log out lol. He finally stopped most of his shenanigans when he got tired of me always asking who's youtube he was on. I don't think he realized how easily the algorithm changes. It's like you watch one thing that's different and the algorithm tries to shove it down you throat. Lol

Namaste'