Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 06:49 PM
elaine

The best things in life are free.

Today was a beautiful day, so though Id make the most of it. House work done, ironing put away, children sorted out, time for myself..........ahhhhh.

In to the garden I plodded, wellies and all. Grass cut, seeds planted, shrubs planted,and the pond cleared. I sat down, cat in lap,tea in hand to admire my handywork.

The birds were singing, the sound of children playing in the next garden, the sun was shining, and a bee buzzed happily from flower to flower.

Who needs playstation 3, MP3 players, and CD players, when the best things in life are free.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Spartacus

Your house and garden were free? o-o
Old 11-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Doctor McSteamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
Your house and garden were free? o-o

I wish my university education would be free.

DMS,
Is forever stuck in a world of monetary **.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
nibbles

Yep it's true

Yep, I agree some of the best things in life are free....

We get so busy sometimes we just don't stop to pay attention we are too busy not enough time.....It's all about choices we all have them even those who think they don't......

It was lovely day too here in Dublin and myself and my friend and our kids 5 intotal all decided to go to the local park play footie go to the play grounfd and have a picnic....We could have stayed home let the kids play playstation and drink coffee it's all about choices
Old 23-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Today was a beautiful day, so though Id make the most of it. House work done, ironing put away, children sorted out, time for myself..........ahhhhh.

In to the garden I plodded, wellies and all. Grass cut, seeds planted, shrubs planted,and the pond cleared. I sat down, cat in lap,tea in hand to admire my handywork.

The birds were singing, the sound of children playing in the next garden, the sun was shining, and a bee buzzed happily from flower to flower.

Who needs playstation 3, MP3 players, and CD players, when the best things in life are free.

Thats GREAT Elaine. I totally agree. The only reason you really need money is to pay for the stuff thats been given a price tag on it by someone else. Money is a very useful means of exchanging goods i.e. I give you this, you give me that etc. But most certainly God is free and he is the best thing in life!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-05-2007, 02:11 PM
cweiters

Hay.....thanks elaine for this beautiful thread I agree with you Honza God is the best thing, who bless us with goodness which is totally free.

Best things that are free:
Love, Sunlight, Moonlight, Air, Nature, Rain, Rainbows, Bird songs, spiritual experiences, laughter, Angels, Truth, and the list is infinite.

I am happy to be one of those who can come to life each day and appreciate the Freedom which is another one of the best things in life that is free.

Love to all
cw
Old 23-05-2007, 02:22 PM
chrystal

Ahhhh the simple life. While everyone around me gets botox injections, vacations down south, renovates their house, has their lawn sprayed, golfs, talks about their fancy clothes and designer purses and big parties, I too am happier than anything to be in my garden and see the fruits of my labor or just be happy I have a roof over my head and something to eat and love. Oh yeah and to look at my moon. That's right, my moon. It is mine, and yours. It's there for all of us to enjoy.

c
Old 23-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Jenfra

"The kiss of the sun for pardon
The song of the bird for mirth
One is nearer to God in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth."

My favourite saying, not least because it is so true

Jen xx
Old 23-05-2007, 09:13 PM
merlin

I'm totally with Doreen Virtue on the sunshine thing too.( and Elaine!).
There's nothing like basking in its warm rays and letting it energise your being..right down to you pinkie!
(Says I freezing in my house right now................)
(Boo-hoo!!)
Old 25-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Wind of Grace

Smile Trixie the fox.... and her pups !!!!

Trixie, our beautiful wild female fox, is back again this year raising her five pups in our very old barn. She came two years ago to our safe haven; at that time, she had three babies to raise. I took the time this year to find names for her pups, they are: Boo-Boo, Blunder, Bianca, Bart and Buster. I named their mommy Trixie, because she is unequalled in her passing on of the "trix of the trade" to her tiny ones. She is attentive, caring and gentle with her troop. At this stage, they are slowly taking on the typical red fur that gives them their name, the Red Fox. They play in our yard during the early morning hours, and romp through our fields at night. We have a mound of wood piled high at the edge of our land that they jump on, hide in and chase eachother around for hours. This morning, I saw two pups chomping on some black sunflower seeds that had fallen from our bird feeder. I am thrilled to tears that they are here with us again. My boyfriend and I feel spoiled and priviledged to witness such a grand event unfold, right here, on our terrain. No amount of money could have ever purchased such a miracle. For us, without a doubt, the very best things in life are always free....

Love & Hugs, Wind of Grace xo....

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 25-05-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Closed Thread