Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-10-2022, 05:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Why are some missing people never found causing pain for loved ones?

I can’t fathom how people can vanish and even if they are found and found murdered they never find the killer. What are the spiritual reasons behind this? People can seek mediums and psychics which don’t help.
Old 24-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Master
Everything has a reason and a ransom—- the idea of missing person is- so that attraction seems to come about.. many times in my reincarnations I’ve gone missing or seemed too.. I wonder how you heal from it???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-10-2022, 06:16 PM
Master
There really is no such thing as “vanishing.” Everything exists somewhere, but just because something is out of physical sight does not mean it has truly vanished. Missing people are not found because they are out of physical sight and no one, except for the person who may have kidnapped them, knows where they are at.

Some people are not kidnapped, they fall into a hole, an old mine shaft, or drown, and their body is never found. There are soldiers who are “missing in action” during time of war and their body is never found.

People go missing for all sorts of reasons. There used to be a myth about “The Bermuda Triangle,” where lots of ships and airplanes disappeared and went missing. But that is an urban legend, still many of those ships and planes with people on them have never been found. How can a ship or an airplane disappear? Your guess is as good as mine.
Old 05-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Newbie ;)

The spiritual meaning would have to be individual to each life. Perhaps one person goes missing so another person can learn the lesson of grief and accepting uncertainty. Idk!
Old 05-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Master
As a child, I liked to 'disapear'. I was so good at it, nobody ever noticed I was missing. LOL!

When I was in 'about' 5th grade, I would disapear and explore what we would call out here in Arizona a 'big' River, we called it a creek.

Across the road from our property is where the creek ran by our property. In easy viewing distance was a waterfalls and further downstream was a sinkhole/cavern which nobody seemed to have explored. The land around the sinkhole/cavern was a 'wilderness' that kept people out.

As a boy I like to explore that water way..... even taking off in a canoe.

I never went missing because nobody knew I had 'disappeared.

As an adult, some of my relatives tried finding me because my mother had a heart attack. They couldn't find me.... they had no idea where I was. At that time, I was in the foot hills of the Himalaya having a good time. As for my mother, she recovered.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-01-2023, 11:08 PM
Administrator
That sounds lovely john.

Namaste
Old 06-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

There has been one case I know of where the family reached out to a medium to find out what happened to their missing daughter, (aired in 2007) and he found the body.

I suspect or I assume that the Police are not working with Mediums but if they were to they have to keep it under wraps. I'm still hopeful that in the future science will find an explanation that more people can accept, we're all vibrating energy and energy is all around us, there is nothing made up about it. That consciousness survives death.
I hope they can better use the physical traces we leave behind to follow up and discover the body. We're leaving traces of us all over.
On a more positive note there is ongoing progress.

As to why this happens I think the reasons for it can be different, all designed individually, spiritually, on a bigger picture.

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:17 AM
Administrator
In the uk the joke squod wont work with mediums, they are scared they find more info than they do,
they do nothing as it is,they are useless
so if anyone goes missing here the people are the ones that act

Namaste
Old 06-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Pathfinder

It's good at least people are acting like that. I watched a program recently about how people solved a murder over Internet, coming together. In all the tragedy of her death I thought it was simply beautiful. She had a blog and was traveling with her boyfriend (her killer, he came to commit suicide after) After her passing all these people, going on her blog, getting the news somehow online on her missing, all got involved and working together, doing their utmost to find her. That's how successful she was, that's how many people out there cared for her. She was insecure if she would run any success on her blog. I hope she knows from Heaven how many cared.
There's been about 10 other crimes, murders, people have solved over Internet. Go, people!
Police are solving cold cases.

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 04:44 PM.