Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Spirit, may I ask a question about Ghosts?

Ive been reading a book where the author (Goswami) says that ghosts are not objectively real. They cannot be as light photons would be unable to reflect off them which does kind of make sense. He suggests that the consciousness of the deceased is able to induce the mind of the living to create mentally their image so as to 'see' them. It sort of explains why so many see and others don't and also makes sense as to why there isn't even a single credible photo of a ghost. The ghost exists only in the mind of the observer. Yes he says its a real entity but there is nothing actually existing physically.
Dear metal68,

Absolutely, there is nothing actually existing physically, however consciousness, or spirit, has the ability to self-illuminate and superimpose themselves onto the physical fabric of the physical universe. That is, they can piggyback upon the sub-atomic particles of the physical universe; manipulate the physical and electrostatic environment of physical space. Anywhere there is a source of physical energy they can manipulate to project either sound or imagery. As you describe they can also directly superimpose their own thoughts into your consciousness effectively producing a sound or image within your mind. Which occurs depends on the physical environment in question and the state of the human being as the witness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Adrienne,

~You are no random member.
You have taken on the responsibilities of moderator to preserve the vision of Matt Warne and have contributed a distinct style and light heatedness to some very deep discussions. Your feminine touch and spread of humour is an important ingredient within spirituality. Your presence here has been important.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow, Welcome Back !

I have missed you and your replies here to the great variety of questions that are asked.

I am so happy you have returned ! Spring must be officially here, though due to recent sudden snow storms, I was having some doubts !

my humble thanks for your very complimentary reply ~

love & blessings,
Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You are the gatekeeper to your own consciousness.

-Sparrow

I like this !!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you have attained a particular state of being which is acting as a beacon,
drawing these contacts to you. your compassion is evident.
deal with it by becoming less compassionate. [i am kidding; mostly]
honestly, learn of a helper to which these Spirits can be directed.
once you've gained that bit of understanding, it can become
incorporated into your aura, which would assist these spirits in finding
their way without them even entering into your consciousness.

Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated
Old 05-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Dear SaraTherase,

Delighted to speak with you.
In general terms those of the etheric realms are attracted to those who would pay them attention and be sensitive to their presence. It is in a sense an opening of a door. If you do not wish for these experiences you must close such a door. This would require you to close off aspects of your natural sensitivity and affirm your authoritive status by telling those within your perceptive field to leave you alone. Your intention must be made perfectly clear in order for such a door to remain open or closed. You are the gatekeeper to your own consciousness.

-Sparrow

Thank you so much for replying, I am really grateful that you took the time to respond to my question. I wish for the experience to be only positive which requires me to raise my vibration, there seem to be a few negative entities stuck in the home I'm currently residing in and the energy in the house seems to attract low level spirits, I do also feel good ones but it's admittedly the low level ones whom sometimes aggravate and bother me, I try to send them love but its hard work. I will just continue to practice metta and continue working on myself, the spirit activity has actually eased since I posted this, I feel my guides and angels have somewhat intervened. Thank you again, it is lovely to speak with you also
Old 22-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
wow

Thank you so much sparrow for this was very very good, i loved it
Old 22-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

accidently posted twice and do not no how to delete, sorry
Old 22-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Sparrow I appreciated your views on Hell. I believe alot of people live in constant fear of the unknown and what will happen to their spirit when death comes. That being said as I have grown spiritually and evolved as a human being the more and more I believe Hell to be an actual plane of existence. I question, and this is me questioning the universe, if demons exist(and I have had the displeasure of having encounters) then how can there not be a hell and a Devil so to speak. I agree that Hell is of our own making but I also believe that there are angry demonic spirits that torment the living. Are these souls who left the Earth plane angry and full of rage and hate?? In many ways I do believe this could be a possibility but again I have witnessed NON human entities that were demonic. When I have encountered tortured souls I try to send them into the Divine Light of the The Source but there are nasty critters telling them not to trust the light...are these demonic entities?? Are tortured souls of men taking on the role of demons?? Again I cannot answer that. All I do know is that for me, and this is only for me, Hell is a real place full of sorrow, anger, hatred and torment..whether that is self imposed then so be it but it is Hell none the less.

JMO.....
Spiritual beings in a human body. Where did that sentence come from? Curious
Old 22-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
fear

Sparrow my main issue is fear, when i have encounters with spirits i am absolutely terrified, do you have any suggestions on how to control my fear of the afterlife, so i may not be afraid to use my abilities and instead be able to embrace them, i am actually having post traumatic stress from some of my experiences, i think that is what keeps me in fear, have you ever heard of having post traumatic stress from these experiences, i really could use some help with this, maybe its because most of my experiences were not good ones, i know that being this fearful can actually be very bad because some spirits feed off of this, please help me, any insight that you might have that could help me overcome my fear of spirits, i would be very grateful for your help, thank you faithy

Last edited by faithy : 22-04-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 23-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Experiencer
i wish i could delete my post but i guess whats done is done and its there