Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2012, 07:37 AM
3dnow

Love (yet another one)

I see someone throwing his trash in a beautiful forest.

Love says: No problem. He is more important. Knowing all the fears he is facing, you cannot say anything else.
Old 31-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Guide

That woulnd't be an unconditional love my friend
Old 31-05-2012, 08:11 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
That woulnd't be an unconditional love my friend

Why? .
Old 31-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Guide

Unconditional love has no conditions whatsoever, it's unconditional.

One condition and comparison would be that it says here that the person is more important than something else. Importance itself as a concept can come only from a place of conditions and comparison. The statement that there is no problem about throwing trash in the forest needs an interpreter of having the idea that there might be a problem in the first place. Unconditional love by definition makes nothing than just being what it is - love.
Old 31-05-2012, 08:27 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I see someone throwing his trash in a beautiful forest.

Love says: No problem. He is more important. Knowing all the fears he is facing, you cannot say anything else.

Love says: He is important. The forest is important. The trash he forgets has its place. Will I speak and share with how I feel about both these things? Or will I wait until he leaves and pick the trash up myself? When I listen to my self I always know what to do even if it doesnt seem right to others.
Old 31-05-2012, 08:40 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Unconditional love has no conditions whatsoever, it's unconditional.

One condition and comparison would be that it says here that the person is more important than something else. Importance itself as a concept can come only from a place of conditions and comparison. The statement that there is no problem about throwing trash in the forest needs an interpreter of having the idea that there might be a problem in the first place. Unconditional love by definition makes nothing than just being what it is - love.

Like that. There is really nothing to do right? Any intervention would be violation of love. Right?

Because the problem is fear. What you will say? Hey buddy, the problem is your fears. (?) He will take it bad perhaps..
Old 31-05-2012, 08:43 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Love says: He is important. The forest is important. The trash he forgets has its place. Will I speak and share with how I feel about both these things? Or will I wait until he leaves and pick the trash up myself? When I listen to my self I always know what to do even if it doesnt seem right to others.

Well the human in this case becomes even worse because he says: There is no love.

This is the problem of this planet.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Guide

Quote:
Like that. There is really nothing to do right? Any intervention would be violation of love. Right?

Because the problem is fear. What you will say? Hey buddy, the problem is your fears. (?) He will take it bad perhaps..

The gift you are giving yourself as the life you are is about creating yourself what you would like to be - everything, including allowing yourself to define you through the experience of fear. He can take it bad according to his judgments and yet its a valid experience to have out of all the experiences you can have, actually you always have a choice to do something different. Two persons can stand next to each other and have a completely different experience in the same shared reality.
Old 31-05-2012, 10:44 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Well the human in this case becomes even worse because he says: There is no love.

This is the problem of this planet.

Which human I wonder are you referring too?
Old 31-05-2012, 11:34 AM
3dnow

Quote:
The gift you are giving yourself as the life you are is about creating yourself what you would like to be - everything, including allowing yourself to define you through the experience of fear. He can take it bad according to his judgments and yet its a valid experience to have out of all the experiences you can have, actually you always have a choice to do something different. Two persons can stand next to each other and have a completely different experience in the same shared reality.

In fact my problem is I can't stay silent. I fear sending a bad frequency or saying something bad. So I say something good.

like: "It is not more important than you brother"

or something else.