Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-11-2011, 09:02 PM
NirvanaGirl

Question A few questions...

I hope it will be ok to ask a few questions here as to what happens after one dies. I read a fantastic thread in here by Sparrow - but dont think i saw the answer to any of these.

My first being, when one passes away are they fully aware of the loved ones they have just left behind?

Are they able to visit us right away, or does this take some time?

Theres also a few other things that are confusing me, i read that we can
reincarnate & chose to live another life or many lifes, would that then give
us more than 1 mother/father ect?!

Hope that question makes sense, i was trying to word it as best as i can...
Old 09-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Toolite

i think when you die... you stay behind fearful to cross or you cross and review your life good and bad.. if you havent reached a certain level with no choice you are sent back to earth... now those who lived many lives are going to be your stronger ones spiritual so the can access their past lives and remember individuals. i dont believe suffer a hell and are judged by demons. those who elevate to a higher level can at some point stay in heaven or choose to do work on earth but its all for developing individuals at the point and those are then angels at that level.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 09-11-2011, 08:46 AM
mac

NirvanaGirl

I hope it will be ok to ask a few questions here as to what happens after one dies. I read a fantastic thread in here by Sparrow - but dont think i saw the answer to any of these.

My first being, when one passes away are they fully aware of the loved ones they have just left behind? What do you mean by 'aware of'? They don't forget us of course but that doesn't mean they're automatically able to know what's happening. They're also experiencing great changes which may overwhelm them. Awareness or interest in what's just been left behind will vary from one individual to another - never forget that we remain as individuals, mostly little-changed initially from how we were immediately before our passing.

Are they able to visit us right away, or does this take some time? Yes, for some, no for others. And some will not want to.... You've also got to ask yourself what you mean by 'visit'. What do you think happens after death?

Theres also a few other things that are confusing me, i read that we can reincarnate & chose to live another life or many lifes, would that then give us more than 1 mother/father ect?! yes - We can't return to this earth without doing it in the conventional way, by being born as a baby. This almost certainly means we'll have a different pair of parents as it would be exceedingly difficult to return, to be born again, to our last biological parents, even assuming they'd want us to!

Hope that question makes sense, i was trying to word it as best as i can...You did fine but I hope you've understood why I asked questions in return? This is a BIG subject and covers much ground.

To try to understand one point one may need to know about many others....
Old 09-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Christopher Ball

Something’s there, something is on the other side and that is for sure!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:09 PM
NirvanaGirl

By visit i just ment come to us as a spirit, i've heard some people say they have seen loved ones appear even on the day of passing. As to what i think happens after death, tbh i am not so sure, it's just a guessing game for me or what i would like to happen. When i pass away i'd like my family to be waiting, you know and were all happy to see each other and they take me somewhere i dunno, a home they live in or something where we are all together...other than that i have no idea what would come next.

Sounds like i asked a really dumb question now i knew we couldnt come back to the same parents sorry i should've explained better, that just makes me think when i do pass am i gonna have more than 1 mother waiting for me? Or will it be my mother i remember in this life! Sometimes my own questions even confuse me, i cant word them how they appear in my head, doh!

Course i do yeah, and thanks for answering some things that have been going round in my head.

Old 09-11-2011, 01:05 PM
mattie

Spirit's Journey

This isn’t a dumb question at all.

It is likely those who’ve died physically can be aware of others here. Whether they visit can depend on many things. It may not be productive for the growth of those still here for them to visit or they may not have a need to do so.

We can reincarnate here many, many times. It is possible that we could be born again to the same parents we had in a past lifetime if they met again in a future incarnation. More likely it will be the same group having different roles though.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:11 PM
mattie

Most Spirits Continue On With Their Journey Without Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
i think when you die... you stay behind fearful to cross or you cross and review your life good and bad.

Some who are fearful, frightened, or uncertain may stay behind & not continue w/ their journey, but this only applies to a small %. As we have abundant help every step of our journey most people are entirely comfortable w/ continuing their journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
if you havent reached a certain level with no choice you are sent back to earth...

Our reincarnation is a VOLUNTARY process.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
mac

NirvanaGirl

By visit i just ment come to us as a spirit, i've heard some people say they have seen loved ones appear even on the day of passing. It can happen but it's not very common. I wouldn't want you to build your hopes. As to what i think happens after death, tbh i am not so sure, it's just a guessing game for me or what i would like to happen. When i pass away i'd like my family to be waiting, you know and were all happy to see each other and they take me somewhere i dunno, a home they live in or something where we are all together...other than that i have no idea what would come next. You're pretty much on the mark in your wishes.

Sounds like i asked a really dumb question now i knew we couldnt come back to the same parents sorry i should've explained better, that just makes me think when i do pass am i gonna have more than 1 mother waiting for me? Folk don't just wait around. They have their own lives to lead, maybe others who they're keeping an eye on too. Love determines who will want to see whom. There's no sharing as we're all individuals. Each will be attracted to another according to how they loved one another....but it doesn't mean they'll stay together for ever. Or will it be my mother i remember in this life! Yes, you'll remember her and any other mothers too if that's important. Don't forget we'll all be in much the same boat with recent relationships and others going back in time.... Sometimes my own questions even confuse me, i cant word them how they appear in my head, doh! Don't worry - you probably won't be able to ask anything I haven't answered before!

Course i do yeah, and thanks for answering some things that have been going round in my head.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Fennic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our reincarnation is a VOLUNTARY process.

I'm glad thats been covered, I had always wondered this myself. Thank you.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Juanita

this is a very good question.....Yes, mostly our loved ones are very aware of the trauma and devation that there passing has caused for those left behind....IMO, spirit is very magical in that they seem to be able to be in more than one place and do more than one thing at a time....They "are" very busy, but are always close and aware of our lives.......we have a "soul family" and your Mother may again be your Mother in anothr life, but could also be your sister, brother, husband, wife, etc....love is eternal and the bonds are never broken......Juanita