Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 20-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Ascender
What's on your mind?

That I don't know everything. That this state of being is not my final destination, because there is always more to discover within myself. So many aspects of self with the aim of blending them all together.

I have let go of what I think is happening. Because its not really important now. It is a disappointing feeling. I just dont want to suffer over what's happening.

I'm also thinking about the state of my own soul. I've neglected her for a long time.
Old 20-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Master
i lernt thr wz mor gud me thn bad
i lernt im not mad or nuts
i do sea hear spirtss
i am a medim
justt neef to lern lot mor
esplyy stepin bac
or
giv off info no matr how mad it sonds

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Ascender
I am feeling torn in half , except it's like the pieces are all scattered now. I dont care to put them back together.. today I felt a lot, still feeling that deep darkness in me
Old 05-03-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Curious if there is anything on my mind. Where in the body is the mind? Is the mind a part of the brain or the brain itself? Is the mind thoughts or just a thought? If i were to lose my mind would i still exist? What would exist to say "i exist" if the mind is lost?
Old 06-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Curious if there is anything on my mind. Where in the body is the mind? Is the mind a part of the brain or the brain itself? Is the mind thoughts or just a thought? If i were to lose my mind would i still exist? What would exist to say "i exist" if the mind is lost?
I think if you lost your mind you as you are in That moment would not exist. You would be different.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Guide
I have been feeling strange for a few weeks. I am a very experienced meduim etc. I know who I am. It is tough being me. Know one can understand me on my level. This has been accepted by myself for a long while. The ascended masters understand me, and also my guide.

Germaine is a very close that is knitted in with my soul. He is an ascended master.

I have felt a darkness come onto my soul for the last few weeks since I isolated.

I have distanced my self from my spirit helpers. Even God. Though I know they are there. It is time for me to learn something.

There is a spirit which I have not been in contact with since I was a teenager. She is called Sophia.

I was just touching her mind up stairs whilst I meditated. I feel better, more impowered. I feel disenfranchised. That is a strange word to come to me (I had to look it up - it feels right to me). Right now I don't believe in the world. In fact, I am not sure that I ever believed in this world.

I remember feeling this way as a child. There is a feeling of wrongness about this world. It is like the feeling had when Neo was told about the matrix. That film, that moment in the film, really spoke to me.

As for Spiritualism, the religion has been close to me but there is a wrongness there too. I feel that it neve really took off. What I mean is. The ones that launched spiritualism, back in the day were really powerful and devoted beings. Then when that generation passed onto the realm of Spirit it never moved forward.

Not that I want to freak anyone out or anything but there is definitely a manipulation going on in the world. I have felt it many times. Is it so hard to believe?

I am not going to harp on about that though. It is possibly against the rules.

If you could see from my eyes you would see so much. It is hard to explain to people and you would think the spiritual inclined would be more open. But I have often found the opposite to be true sometimes. Knowledge of any kind is like a river that flows into a stream and then gets locked into a pool of water and then becomes stagnant.

Water needs to constantly flow so that it can cleanse itself. Its like when Bruce lee explained about the power of water that it can crash or it can flow.

Back to spiritualism. You would think of all the amazing people that are in the world of Spirit and the amazing people on this earth that great leaps of knowledge would be passing through our finger tips all the time. But the greatest innovators are not even within the movement.

Now I don't like to put anyone down and I am not knocking it but we should put down our spiritual toys and move on. Tarot card etc - Normally I I keep my opinion to myself and I am not saying that the people who use such tools are insincere because I have known many who have the talent and are good.

But it is time to put down the toys and get on with the real work. We should have moved on and progressed more. The workers of the light should keep up because there are workers of darkness and they are way ahead.

You may think that I the workers of darkness aren't but look at who is running the country, your politicians and guess again.

I know we have to be responsible with our words and be kind. God knows I always follow this path but sometimes there is a time for straight talking.

People talk of Angels, Archangels etc. Great, give me their words. But all I get is drivel and illusion.

The most powerful words are the words of the gospel of John. At the beginning of gospel of John. "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." I don't like that translation. It is more accurate to say: "He came from the light, into the darkness, and the darkness knew him not." It is safe to say that the people that walk in darkness will and have rejected my words over and over again.

People talk of the Astral realm. Guess what, we exist in the astral realm. The astral realm is the realm of duality. The realm of light and darkness. The material realm exists within the astral realm. There are Angels which walk among us and they are not seen because our eyes are blind. Most people are blind. If we wasn't then we wouldn't need to be on the earth. If anyone speaks to you as if you they know, most of time, they are as lost as you. There are a few people who actually know and understand the truth. But most of time they are over looked.

We feel a disonance sometimes. Sometimes this disonance is because something is fundementally wrong and we need to listen to our intuition and tune into a higher reasoning. And also I guides. But sometimes that dissonance is because we are blind and sometimes the truth makes us feel a bit unconfortable. When you are immersed in illusion, and you are presented with truth sometimes it makes you feel very uncomfortable.

Recap: dissonance. Bad dissonance. Good dissonance. Hard to tell the difference. Good dissonance is usually when every one in the room agrees and it appears that you are the only one in the room thinking to yourself: "huh" but you fear making a fool of yourself by saying anything different. Then one day you do, and a dozen people come to you afterwards and tell you that they were glad you spoke up because they were lost also.

The path to truth is difficult. When you find the truth the path becomes extremely hard. But those who understand truth and live the true way are stregnthened. Whilst those who choose the easier way and bury their heads in the sand always find it harder later on.

You have tp genuinely search for the truth. You got to not kid yourself. You have to be ready to accept the truth even though it may not be the truth that you are looking for. Trust me. I faced the world and said if everything is nothing then let me know there is nothing. If death is the end then I will deal with it. I just want to know one way or the other. Thankfully, the answer was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. There is life after life for ever.

I just want you to know that I am a believer. I am actually a knower. But it is time to wake up. It is my hope that this virus will cause an awakening to happen. The way that societies across the world work, the money etc - this not enoughness thinking has to stop - abundance thinking needs to replace it.

There is a great spiritual movement which is going to happen in this world. There will be another golden age. A golden that will never end. The time of the Phoenix is coming again. The last time it was here was thousands of years ago. By the way, reality check the golden age is not for sure. It all depends on you. Their is a great opportunity coming and everyone will need to chose.

Extra terrestrials are very cool and very loving. Hate to break it to you, all you people who fear extra terrestrials, they are just the coolings beings ever. And the horrible word that people use for my friends "the greys" - what a horrible name - they are the most loveliest race of beings - they are really kind and loving - they like our oldiest brothers and sisters - Enoch mentioned them and chastised them, rightly, because the mistake they made was to help us to much back then. There was another time, another civilisation where the Dreamwalkers (greys) helped us a little to much and we were not ready. Enoch writes about this but it is all a bit confusing in the ancient writing. By the way Enoch, his ascended name is metatron. Anyone tells you anything different and you will know that they are not a knower.

When I met the dreamwalkers they took me on a vision quest and I seen many different worlds, preindustrial worlds - about 100, and guess what non of the world ever had a big war. We are the only ones.

they showed the hidden history of humanity. I felt shame. I felt ashamed to be human. But then they showed me the greatest of us and I felt redeemed.

We need to follow our brother Germaine into the future. He brought us science and true seeing - our brother metatron. Someone said that you have to ask the angels. This is true but you have to get really specific and if you are still not happy, if it sounds a bit vague its probuably incorrect. In fact if you ever think to yourself: hmmm I am not sure. Then get back to the desk and ask again, in no uncertain terms. If you do not come to alter of knowingness then the knowledge is incorrect.

Its time to nail down the truth once and for all. It is time to get onto the real buisness. It is time to become not just a believer but also a knower. So I put down the challenge to you. Get on with it. Don't wait for others to do it for you. Get on with it now. Because in the end, tomorrow does not exist and the past is illusion, there is only now and there will only ever be now.

And if I have offended. Just know that I do so for the best of reasons, because I love you . I also do so for our children who are not on the earth yet. I tell my children. When you listen to adults and you think they understand what they are doing, then I got news for you. They are making it up as they go along. They know nothing. They think they know but they do not actually know. It is time to think for ourselves and if we must, and I think we do, then we need to create something a little bit better than what we have done so far, because this sucks, and the ones that are going to build a better tomorrow are our children, and if they are going to do that then they need to forget all the lesson that the adults think they know, and start finding a better way.

If our way is so good then how come the world is so bad? But then again, I told you right from the beginning that I was in a strange mood.

Love and snails, love and snails.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 07-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I have been feeling strange for a few weeks. I am a very experienced meduim etc. I know who I am. It is tough being me. Know one can understand me on my level. This has been accepted by myself for a long while. The ascended masters understand me, and also my guide.

Germaine is a very close that is knitted in with my soul. He is an ascended master.

I have felt a darkness come onto my soul for the last few weeks since I isolated.

I have distanced my self from my spirit helpers. Even God. Though I know they are there. It is time for me to learn something.

There is a spirit which I have not been in contact with since I was a teenager. She is called Sophia.
I know sophia. Sophia is a soul guide to me..a guardian through the phase of death
And formlessness
In my dream, Sophia was being imprisoned by a group of malevolent spirits. She is still being chased by them. Just be careful..

I was just touching her mind up stairs whilst I meditated. I feel better, more impowered. I feel disenfranchised. That is a strange word to come to me (I had to look it up - it feels right to me). Right now I don't believe in the world. In fact, I am not sure that I ever believed in this world.

I remember feeling this way as a child. There is a feeling of wrongness about this world. It is like the feeling had when Neo was told about the matrix. That film, that moment in the film, really spoke to me.

As for Spiritualism, the religion has been close to me but there is a wrongness there too. I feel that it neve really took off. What I mean is. The ones that launched spiritualism, back in the day were really powerful and devoted beings. Then when that generation passed onto the realm of Spirit it never moved forward.

Not that I want to freak anyone out or anything but there is definitely a manipulation going on in the world. I have felt it many times. Is it so hard to believe?
you are correct. There is nothing to fear
Fear is not real. Fear will make you see the world differently. But fear is not real
Let it dissapear

I am not going to harp on about that though. It is possibly against the rules.

If you could see from my eyes you would see so much. It is hard to explain to people and you would think the spiritual inclined would be more open. But I have often found the opposite to be true sometimes. Knowledge of any kind is like a river that flows into a stream and then gets locked into a pool of water and then becomes stagnant.

Water needs to constantly flow so that it can cleanse itself. Its like when Bruce lee explained about the power of water that it can crash or it can flow.

Back to spiritualism. You would think of all the amazing people that are in the world of Spirit and the amazing people on this earth that great leaps of knowledge would be passing through our finger tips all the time. But the greatest innovators are not even within the movement.

Now I don't like to put anyone down and I am not knocking it but we should put down our spiritual toys and move on. Tarot card etc - Normally I I keep my opinion to myself and I am not saying that the people who use such tools are insincere because I have known many who have the talent and are good.

But it is time to put down the toys and get on with the real work. We should have moved on and progressed more. The workers of the light should keep up because there are workers of darkness and they are way ahead.

You may think that I the workers of darkness aren't but look at who is running the country, your politicians and guess again.

I know we have to be responsible with our words and be kind. God knows I always follow this path but sometimes there is a time for straight talking.
true. Personal boundaries. Just take God's image of you and leave out any single persons view of you. Gods view of you is what you need.

People talk of Angels, Archangels etc. Great, give me their words. But all I get is drivel and illusion.

The most powerful words are the words of the gospel of John. At the beginning of gospel of John. "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." I don't like that translation. It is more accurate to say: "He came from the light, into the darkness, and the darkness knew him not." It is safe to say that the people that walk in darkness will and have rejected my words over and over again.

People talk of the Astral realm. Guess what, we exist in the astral realm. The astral realm is the realm of duality. The realm of light and darkness. The material realm exists within the astral realm. There are Angels which walk among us and they are not seen because our eyes are blind. Most people are blind. If we wasn't then we wouldn't need to be on the earth. If anyone speaks to you as if you they know, most of time, they are as lost as you. There are a few people who actually know and understand the truth. But most of time they are over looked.

We feel a disonance sometimes. Sometimes this disonance is because something is fundementally wrong and we need to listen to our intuition and tune into a higher reasoning. And also I guides. But sometimes that dissonance is because we are blind and sometimes the truth makes us feel a bit unconfortable. When you are immersed in illusion, and you are presented with truth sometimes it makes you feel very uncomfortable.

Recap: dissonance. Bad dissonance. Good dissonance. Hard to tell the difference. Good dissonance is usually when every one in the room agrees and it appears that you are the only one in the room thinking to yourself: "huh" but you fear making a fool of yourself by saying anything different. Then one day you do, and a dozen people come to you afterwards and tell you that they were glad you spoke up because they were lost also.

The path to truth is difficult. When you find the truth the path becomes extremely hard. But those who understand truth and live the true way are stregnthened. Whilst those who choose the easier way and bury their heads in the sand always find it harder later on.

You have tp genuinely search for the truth. You got to not kid yourself. You have to be ready to accept the truth even though it may not be the truth that you are looking for. Trust me. I faced the world and said if everything is nothing then let me know there is nothing. If death is the end then I will deal with it. I just want to know one way or the other. Thankfully, the answer was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. There is life after life for ever.

I just want you to know that I am a believer. I am actually a knower. But it is time to wake up. It is my hope that this virus will cause an awakening to happen. The way that societies across the world work, the money etc - this not enoughness thinking has to stop - abundance thinking needs to replace it.

There is a great spiritual movement which is going to happen in this world. There will be another golden age. A golden that will never end. The time of the Phoenix is coming again. The last time it was here was thousands of years ago. By the way, reality check the golden age is not for sure. It all depends on you. Their is a great opportunity coming and everyone will need to chose.

Extra terrestrials are very cool and very loving. Hate to break it to you, all you people who fear extra terrestrials, they are just the coolings beings ever. And the horrible word that people use for my friends "the greys" - what a horrible name - they are the most loveliest race of beings - they are really kind and loving - they like our oldiest brothers and sisters - Enoch mentioned them and chastised them, rightly, because the mistake they made was to help us to much back then. There was another time, another civilisation where the Dreamwalkers (greys) helped us a little to much and we were not ready. Enoch writes about this but it is all a bit confusing in the ancient writing. By the way Enoch, his ascended name is metatron. Anyone tells you anything different and you will know that they are not a knower.

When I met the dreamwalkers they took me on a vision quest and I seen many different worlds, preindustrial worlds - about 100, and guess what non of the world ever had a big war. We are the only ones.
snoop dog actually is a spirit guide. He guided me to a different world in a dream, it was really amazing, and funny. And just so cool. I was alone with snoop dog in the world, population:2 but I felt so much peace. It felt lile nothing ever mattered. No stress. No worries. I dont know how else to say it

they showed the hidden history of humanity. I felt shame. I felt ashamed to be human. But then they showed me the greatest of us and I felt redeemed.

We need to follow our brother Germaine into the future. He brought us science and true seeing - our brother metatron. Someone said that you have to ask the angels. This is true but you have to get really specific and if you are still not happy, if it sounds a bit vague its probuably incorrect. In fact if you ever think to yourself: hmmm I am not sure. Then get back to the desk and ask again, in no uncertain terms. If you do not come to alter of knowingness then the knowledge is incorrect.

Its time to nail down the truth once and for all. It is time to get onto the real buisness. It is time to become not just a believer but also a knower. So I put down the challenge to you. Get on with it. Don't wait for others to do it for you. Get on with it now. Because in the end, tomorrow does not exist and the past is illusion, there is only now and there will only ever be now.

And if I have offended. Just know that I do so for the best of reasons, because I love you . I also do so for our children who are not on the earth yet. I tell my children. When you listen to adults and you think they understand what they are doing, then I got news for you. They are making it up as they go along. They know nothing. They think they know but they do not actually know. It is time to think for ourselves and if we must, and I think we do, then we need to create something a little bit better than what we have done so far, because this sucks, and the ones that are going to build a better tomorrow are our children, and if they are going to do that then they need to forget all the lesson that the adults think they know, and start finding a better way.

If our way is so good then how come the world is so bad? But then again, I told you right from the beginning that I was in a strange mood.

Love and snails, love and snails.
peeeacceeeee
Old 08-04-2020, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder

Short term: Thinking about work tomorrow, but then I have a 5 day weekend so that's nice.

Long term: I want to start a blog, but also undertake more creative endeavours like story writing & painting. I'm also considering what to do after I finish my studies, in the background of all of this I'm trying to contact my angels, if they are there or not.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:48 AM
Master
It's crazy to listen to people complain how bad the world is today. Whenever I start thinking that way I take a look at human history. Back in the day when they would toss mentally disabled people into institutions and do experiments on them like lab rats or other nasty things. Even more recent how a spouse could beat there loved one if the police came all they would ask is "everything ok?" If the answer was yes the police would leave and the abuse would continue. It's not like that anymore in America. I think of a time before stimulas and unemployment checks, welfare, or better and safer working conditions. Then I think things are a lot better than they used to be. Maybe to easy and we take everything we have for granted. Yes I agree there's still a lot to be done. It seems we're trading one problem for another. People are strange.