Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2016, 02:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
Well I can see why some of the disagreements happen. People have completely different ways of using or conceptualizing the same words. Realization to me has nothing to do with figuring out stuff. So yea lol no wonder all this back and forth, I have it, no you have something different.

We are all talking about the exact same stuff, just using different language.

This would be cool, if everybody choose to believe everybody else was EXACTLY like them, just as advanced (or not advanced if you are into saying that), had the exact same experiences, could do all the same things, had the same powers, understood everything they did, every single thing. Everyone else was an exact equal to them in every way possible. Then what would people post?

Pros and cons in everything. I have less patience than others when it goes in circles. But its also good. No complaints here.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Pros and cons in everything. I have less patience than others when it goes in circles. But its also good. No complaints here.

Running running but not in circles.

https://www.facebook.com/LooperMovie...4740654873581/

(you may have to log in to fb to see it )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 13-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes, the more you get real about the nature of all experiences, they do kind of slot in as less important, well for me at least. I know for me personally, when the bells and whistles settle down, my balance has moved through the whole in ways to show me that even if I want to attach to experience's and keep experiencing things over and over, I am often moved in ways so I don't miss the depth of wisdom that shows its face on all sides of balance... So for me the quieter, more reflective I am, the more awareness has less need attached for more. I let go more deeply to let myself be clear. It completes itself. I suppose you could say I just feel centred, clear in clarity of being, ready get on with life. This also reminds me to be less in ownership, more in awareness of what that experience can embody beyond just the bells and whistles. The real meaning from all that usually settles me down into reality and quite often its back to normal way of living.

I don't really advocate types of experience because different people are having different experiences and any one person has a changing experience, so essentially, there is no particular experience to refer to. I think the spiritual thang is more to do with that which is aware of 'this experience'.

Quote:
That is a good example. I know that feeling and if your open to that subtle detail at least you can end it in yourself and be an observer. I think that can be tricky in the awareness of subtle detail, because sometimes its pointless trying to relate to someone who is doing what your sharing. Your aware of the subtle stuff and often they are ignoring themselves. Pushing outward, avoids itself especially when you see some people on repeat of what you called "Spiritual pushing". As I mentioned some where else the push is not wanting to understand, it really is just to push up against another's sharing because often one is refusing to let go of something in that push that could be more reflective for itself. That whole need to be right thing keeps popping its head up. Or maybe its just some testosterone fuels itself more demandingly. I don't know, so I cant speak from truth of experience for this one. I am not a male.

Well, I prefer to say 'be with it' rather than 'observe it' because trying to remain remote and detached is kinda numb rather than more sensitive but to be at peace with things without needing them to be different basically the way to honing more sensitive perception. In that sense, the meditation isn't so much about changing anything into a preferred experience, but more like being at peace with all that is already changing.

Quote:
Yep. It is like any letting go process in yourself. To me it isn't any different, just you may have to let go and not be heard "right". Just silently accept what is.

Yep, just be with what is, as it is, in the way it is being experienced by you.

Quote:
Good way to be.

A blessing and a curse, as they say

Quote:
Cool. Every realization thus far for me was really only teaching me balance to manage life as it is. Manage myself more aware. Its a good way to be. Most often when I am in heightened state of any kind as I use to be in the past, balance pulls me back to that centre/middle way. I find that living this way now feels more consistently balanced, I don't seek to build that balance, it just is in me now. So moving through things faster and moving through life open to it, but not contained by feelings one way or another.

Yep, that balance is the nature of awareness, so the tricky bit is having it persave through the mind and body, which basically means better self awareness in all situations. Then the lived experience is like a means to deepening wisdom.

Quote:
I feel everything I feel.

I guess at some point in self awareness you more easily notice that any resistance in yourself. It becomes like, you cant not notice it. I guess that just means we know ourselves more open and accepting without resistance to know when it kicks in. I suppose that is about acceptance for all feelings. When you avoid noticing most often you end up pushing outwardly to reinforce one's head space. Some heads are bigger than others though, so that makes sense why it might be occur. " I had a big head when I was born" seems it was much bigger than others when I look at photos.. so I understand this.

Zactamodo - you become conscious of everything that's going on with yourself, and become more acutely aware it, or sensitive to it.

Quote:
In the end, no matter how big your experiences are, how much you gained and feel, our graves are usually all the same size, unless of course your lucky and you get a bigger one..:)

Experience represents the impermanent and changing. The experiece of this moment is replaced in the next moment, and change very fast - it seems quite slow on the surface solid physical level, but it's so fast on the subtle level. In any moment, its here and gone without any delay at all. Hencewhy it's not the experience that matters per-se, but the conscious presence that is aware of it.