Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Toolite

"A Touch"

Have you ever got an impression/vision/message from touching a person or being touched by a person?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Gracey

no, i have not. something to try maybe.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
no, i have not. something to try maybe.

let us know if you decide too and what was the outcome.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM
iScorpio

I have felt (no physically, but psychically) presences behind me and I would get an "image" of them touching me, if this is what you're asking for.. lol
Old 10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I have felt (no physically, but psychically) presences behind me and I would get an "image" of them touching me, if this is what you're asking for.. lol

I mean a person in the flesh touches you and for a minute it creates a vision/message regarding the person who touched you..lol.

good to hear from you.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Master
I have not, but my son gets an image of the spirit who touches him. Not living people, though. I have sensed a vague image of my female resident. I got her hair color and size correct.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I have not, but my son gets an image of the spirit who touches him. Not living people, though. I have sensed a vague image of my female resident. I got her hair color and size correct.

interesting.

Old 17-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Have you ever got an impression/vision/message from touching a person or being touched by a person?

About 9 years ago I was walking thru the grocery store and as I went down the aisle there was an elderly man standing there looking at the canned goods. I walked past him very close (to avoid someone else going down the aisle the other way), I might have slightly brushed him with my elbow but I'm not sure it happened all so fast.

In that instant I suddenly saw flashes of different images of this man throughout his life. I saw images of him with family, him in the military in combat, I also felt sorrow, pain and suffering, sadness - a huge rush of emotions all at once. So many images one after another. It was only a few seconds but it was powerful, it was kinda scary (never had that happen before). I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there. The images had stopped and the emotions quickly left me. I turned around and just looked at this man, and he was still looking at the canned goods, totally unaware of anything unusual. I was only about 5 feet away from him at that point.

Never had it happen again. Maybe it will one day, I have been working on opening my abilities. But for now it was just one time.
Old 17-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
About 9 years ago I was walking thru the grocery store and as I went down the aisle there was an elderly man standing there looking at the canned goods. I walked past him very close (to avoid someone else going down the aisle the other way), I might have slightly brushed him with my elbow but I'm not sure it happened all so fast.

In that instant I suddenly saw flashes of different images of this man throughout his life. I saw images of him with family, him in the military in combat, I also felt sorrow, pain and suffering, sadness - a huge rush of emotions all at once. So many images one after another. It was only a few seconds but it was powerful, it was kinda scary (never had that happen before). I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there. The images had stopped and the emotions quickly left me. I turned around and just looked at this man, and he was still looking at the canned goods, totally unaware of anything unusual. I was only about 5 feet away from him at that point.

Never had it happen again. Maybe it will one day, I have been working on opening my abilities. But for now it was just one time.

its really interesting when this happens.. when it happened to me it was a warning of what they had done but, its interesting how God/Spirit conveys a message.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 17-05-2012, 06:03 PM
MaliMarie

when my friends brother died I held his hand for support. When I grabbed his hand I saw the accident happen as though I was in the car. I asked him what the car looked like on the inside.. (there was a carving in the dashboard I saw) he showed me a facebook picture of the inside and the carving was there. Turns out my friend had carved on the dashboard and had taken a picture of it. At first, I felt fear in the "vision" but then acceptance. I told my friend this and he felt a little better. It's the only thing like that that's ever happened. I don't think I want it to happen again. It made me feel bad that I got to see him in his final moments and my friend didn't.