Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Master
Hi again Rosewater, yes I do try that - it'll take some time.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Ivy

Keare, in addition to whats been said.

If your headaches and/or nosebleeds are persistant, it is worth just getting checked out by your doctor.

But if you are taking deep breaths in through your nose, you may be causing mucus to block in your sinuses....this could cause nosebleeds as well as headaches.

In terms of meditation, I dont know xans meditation that you say youre using, but generally speaking two or three deeper breaths is plenty...and if you want to focus on your breath, focus on its natural rhythm. If you find your focus drifting, then take a further deep breath to re-focus. But again, only one, and always make sure that you breathe in slowly so its not like a giant sniff, as this blocks your sinusses.

As I say, I dont wish to take away from the emotional side...but its as important to consider the physical too. x
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Master
Hi heather,

No, nosebleeds are not persistent and/or common. It's been a long time since I've had one.

I was referring to the belly breathing that Xan mentions as a way to help deal with uncomfortable feelings - it's just breathing deeper into the body. Not that I'm taking huge snorting sniffery breaths through my nose lol. Just normal breathing, but I "direct" it somewhat deeper into the body. As I do so I imagine it's white light and not just air.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
That's exactly it - to not know why one feels the way they do. So you sit quietly and meditate and fill yourself up and wait for clarity.

Yes, it is very serious work. I've been trying this as well the last two weeks or so. And while I've had some good breakthroughs on changing perspective and that's let a lot of it go - there's still enough there to be incapacitating at times, where I truly cannot draw a breath. But it'll come, I'm sure

Yeah, that happens to me too.

I think thats good when you get to where you can't draw a breath because it means you found the hurty, so you're right there and the thing has been found... and good work Kaere.

I think now be really determined and persist patiently with feeling deeply into it.

Last edited by Gem : 07-10-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Master

Baffling to me. I've pulled white light through my crown many times, often letting it flow through my body then out my feet into the ground. Maybe grounding it will help if you weren't doing that already. The energy to me feels electrical in nature so I feel you have to consider that and apply physical concepts to it! Have you ever noticed sometimes that resistances will heat up?!

I've had some mild headaches due to energy but never a nosebleed. Sometimes the "crown pull" will help with headaches. Crown pull demo at www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMIOqIAugZA

I don't think you need to avoid visualizing white light. Maybe adjust the way you intend it, thinking of it as unconditional love gently working in your highest interest. Sometimes it takes time for our bodies to adjust so add feelings like gentleness, flowing freely or soothing to your efforts and see if that helps. I know when I was first started using the light, white light sometimes felt too bright so I used blue or another color instead. Check in with your intuition and follow its lead.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeah, that happens to me too.

I think thats good when you get to where you can't draw a breath because it means you found the hurty, so you're right there and the thing has been found... and good work Kaere.

I think now be really determined and persist patiently with feeling deeply into it.

Determined is something I am working on - I do tend to flinch from it. But what's going to happen really, I'm just going to feel something not dig a swimming pool :) thanks Gem it's a comfort to know someone understands what I'm saying.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Baffling to me. I've pulled white light through my crown many times, often letting it flow through my body then out my feet into the ground. Maybe grounding it will help if you weren't doing that already. The energy to me feels electrical in nature so I feel you have to consider that and apply physical concepts to it! Have you ever noticed sometimes that resistances will heat up?!

I've had some mild headaches due to energy but never a nosebleed. Sometimes the "crown pull" will help with headaches. Crown pull demo at www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMIOqIAugZA

I don't think you need to avoid visualizing white light. Maybe adjust the way you intend it, thinking of it as unconditional love gently working in your highest interest. Sometimes it takes time for our bodies to adjust so add feelings like gentleness, flowing freely or soothing to your efforts and see if that helps. I know when I was first started using the light, white light sometimes felt too bright so I used blue or another color instead. Check in with your intuition and follow its lead.

And this is also comforting - I'm not bonkers! Will definitely check out that link and apply some of what you've suggested. The idea that white light can feel too bright is very appropriate to me. For someone who does use colour for different things, why it didn't occur to me to try a different colour with this is beyond me lol.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Determined is something I am working on - I do tend to flinch from it. But what's going to happen really, I'm just going to feel something not dig a swimming pool :) thanks Gem it's a comfort to know someone understands what I'm saying.

You're welcome.

I have a little song for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k