Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Experience during healing

I had a really interesting experience today, and it's the first time it's happened to me, so I thought I'd share it.

I'm having regular reiki treatments for chronic illness and emotional issues, and it was my second one today. My reiki healer was just starting the healing and I was lying comfortably on the couch, when we both heard a loud jingling sound from the storeroom, about 3 feet behind us. There's only the storeroom and a small bathroom behind the healing room, no window or anything. It sounded like the sound of a wind chime, or a set of bells, something like that. My healer went to the storeroom to see and she asked if the noise would like to present itself, but it didn;t. Then, as the healer walked back to my couch to start the healing, I noticed a small white feather float down in front of my field of vision. I thought at first it was a moth (I'm not too keen on them) but I was amazed when I saw it was a feather. I think it must've been a spirit assisting in my healing. Anyway I was so astonished as I have never had such an experience. It left me feeling really comforted
Old 17-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I had a really interesting experience today, and it's the first time it's happened to me, so I thought I'd share it.

I'm having regular reiki treatments for chronic illness and emotional issues, and it was my second one today. My reiki healer was just starting the healing and I was lying comfortably on the couch, when we both heard a loud jingling sound from the storeroom, about 3 feet behind us. There's only the storeroom and a small bathroom behind the healing room, no window or anything. It sounded like the sound of a wind chime, or a set of bells, something like that. My healer went to the storeroom to see and she asked if the noise would like to present itself, but it didn;t. Then, as the healer walked back to my couch to start the healing, I noticed a small white feather float down in front of my field of vision. I thought at first it was a moth (I'm not too keen on them) but I was amazed when I saw it was a feather. I think it must've been a spirit assisting in my healing. Anyway I was so astonished as I have never had such an experience. It left me feeling really comforted

Hi Starbuck

Sounds like you had an excellent healing session, spirit are constantly working with us as healers we welcome their prescence, invite them in but always only the highest of spirit.

When we move our hands from a certain position they take over & u can often feel as though the healers hands are still there but it is spirit, they also tickle us at the most inappropriate moments to let us know that they are present.

I am happy that it is all going well for you .

Love, light & blessings moonflower x
Old 17-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Roo

That's awesome, Starbuck! Thanks for sharing.
Closed Thread