Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Knower

"soulmates" and "twin flames" are a joke.

They are not real IMO!

I have had what I was led to believe was such.
Turns out it was all in my mind, like everything else that happens in our lives!!

Read "The Greatest Secret" and be done whith it!
Old 09-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Krystalle

They don't accept the connection because they don't understand it -is hard to accept what you don't understand...
also, not everyone is a romantic who will give up their entire life for that special someone or a connection -what if it's not even romantic?. People put their lives and comfort first, many times. That's what i think ''runners'' are ((but i hate the term runner, so easy and cliche to say)). Just people who put themselves first and don't want the whole intensity thing.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader
I`m constantly reading about so many people that go through suffering and depression for years because they choose not to accept the connection and later on they try to 'cut the cord'.

So I`m wondering why ? What exactly is so hard to live with ? Why cant people just accept it regardless of bad aspects and intensity ? and also, why do some turn into runners ?

I really cant seem to understand it properly because in my case, I`d do absolutely anything for the sake of the relationship with my TF, anything at all. I`d quit my job, I`d move to another country, I`d even loose contact with all my friends and family if I had to. I don`t mind the fact that I`m mood changing fairly often, I don`t mind her thoughts invading my brain at times and I also have to mention that the more intense it gets,the better.

Someone enlighten me.

I'm lost with that one to. I did the same as you
Old 09-04-2011, 01:17 PM
mattie

Relationship Dynamics

It seems you are using ‘TF’ to mean your earthly partner.

Many issues are raised here.

Are others to accept their relationship even if it is causing them ‘suffering and depression?????’
Is this ‘suffering and depression’ your experience? If so, why is this desirable?
If this isn’t your experience w/ your partner & you have a wonderful, healthy relationship do you not consider it valid that others have unhealthy relationships?
If others deem it the right thing to do to exit an unhealthy relationship, is their decision respected as being right for them?

The use of the word, ‘invading’ is revealing.

Suzan Carroll’s site, multidimensions.com has some useful information on TFs. Use the search engine for several articles on TFs.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

Are others to accept their relationship even if it is causing them ‘suffering and depression?????’
Is this ‘suffering and depression’ your experience? If so, why is this desirable?
If this isn’t your experience w/ your partner & you have a wonderful, healthy relationship do you not consider it valid that others have unhealthy relationships?
If others deem it the right thing to do to exit an unhealthy relationship, is their decision respected as being right for them?

Suzan Carroll’s site, multidimensions.com has some useful information on TFs. Use the search engine for several articles on TFs.

mmm...wondering if others are using this 'tf' idea as justifying their relationships..is more like it.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
hmm romance. my relationship with my imaginary friend isn't very "romantic" but then maybe they'd be catagorized as "soul mates". to me, the "twin flames" concept seems rather restrictive in it's exclusivity.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
hmm romance. my relationship with my imaginary friend isn't very "romantic" but then maybe they'd be catagorized as "soul mates". to me, the "twin flames" concept seems rather restrictive in it's exclusivity.

you keep saying imaginary friend IQ..what is that?
Old 09-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
you keep saying imaginary friend IQ..what is that?

lol my "imaginary friends" are the 2 (sometimes 3) guys i communicate with in my head. since i have no proof that they exist outside imagination they're my "imaginary friends".
Old 09-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
lol my "imaginary friends" are the 2 (sometimes 3) guys i communicate with in my head. since i have no proof that they exist outside imagination they're my "imaginary friends".

okay...thanks
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Nader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

That`s where you are wrong, no offense.

If I wanted to refer to something else, I probably wouldnt have used the term 'TF" in the first place. You confuse me with somebody who doesnt know what twin flames are.

In most cases, its causing them suffering and depression because of themselves, because of their ego, because they cant sacrifice one thing for another. Its hard to deal with people who cant make up their minds.

I have been called selfish and self-centered so many times by so many people including my family,friends and co-workers. Guess what, I know thats true because I only care about myself (double meaning). With all of that being said, you probably can deduct the fact havent gone through such bad experiences with my 'TF' since I was always able to make changes regardless of the situation.

I still would have been able to do what I wanted even if I were to be married while meeting my TF, divorce is an easy process in Islam.

Some people read the original post twice before replying, I suggest you read it a third time. I never claimed I desire anything and I sure havent claimed that I dont consider it valid, for someone to have an unhealthy relationship and decide to end it. Read the third paragraph again.

The word 'invading' is revealing ? I think you tend to understand what you want to understand and not the actual meaning. 'Invading my brain' is just an expression, it is not a bad thing in this context. You probably created your post based on that single word, almost ignoring the rest.

-