Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Paying karmic debt?

I had a dream tonight where I was bullied by some old sports mates that I used to play handball with.

In real life I used to be a part of a gang when I did sports, and we bullied a lot of the weak team mates. I have regretted that later and prayed for forgiveness.

In my dream I heard a voice though - as I was bullied and chased away from the gang - that said "now you see how it is and feels".

I walked away with a terrible feeling, but one guy came after me and wanted to be my friend. That felt really good!

I wonder if I have paid some karmic debt or will experience this in a future life?
Old 05-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
I think if you know in your heart how hurtful your behavior was I don't see any reason you would need to experience bullying in the future. The important thing to remember is we are human. We make mistakes. You learned from your mistake and may have only joined in out of peer pressure. I did some things I regret as a child from peer pressure. Remember to forgive yourself as well. It sounds like the lesson has been learned.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I think if you know in your heart how hurtful your behavior was I don't see any reason you would need to experience bullying in the future. The important thing to remember is we are human. We make mistakes. You learned from your mistake and may have only joined in out of peer pressure. I did some things I regret as a child from peer pressure. Remember to forgive yourself as well. It sounds like the lesson has been learned.

Thank you very much for a nice reply!

minx.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Seeker

If this is still bothering you, I'd definitely recommend writing down
1. who you hurt, name each individual
2. what you did
3. Why did you do it?

If you have a way of contacting them, consider apologising. Even if it's super weird, you'll find people are really open to it (I have done many, even people I hadn't spoken to since high school!)

If not, make a donation to charity or spend some time helping people in need, thinking about that person. It helps to release some of that guilt :)
Old 16-12-2018, 02:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The spiritualist and psychic medium Lisa Williams writes in her book "Survival of the soul" that when we die, we start a reviewing and healing process with looking at situations that involved others on earth and that we have to feel the same bad emotions we gave them.

She also writes that schizophrenics like me will go to a place she calls a green room for healing, and that we have been victims of abuse.

So what I feel is my karmic debt could just be that I have been abused.

I believe in her, and it's nice to know that we all get to an afterlife where we heal with love (our souls).