Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
The heart answered for me haha...

"See everyone from the eyes of the heart... the heart sees from a place of wholeness"...

Or "see everything through the eyes of the heart... then everything is seen in wholeness"...
Slightly different wording...
Seemed to make me feel a bit chuffed...

Thanks.
thanks to you too....its been much fun so far.....no checkmate in sight!!!not for the likes of me to tell you where to find your answers to your GROWTH and BECOMING....
Old 29-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm going to jump back on this topic in a little while because I want to explore this topic some more.

This I feel pertains the Unity consciousness - and is what is arising in me as the next gateway comes up...

Please note that this is all an inner working in progress!

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 29-11-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
So I will start off by slightly altering the title of this thread to "TF energy: Portal to the cosmic self" or something along those lines!

When I said that the third energy is not TF specific - I realised that the path of TF initiation is in itself actually a portal for those who choose this path through all the dimensions of time and space. As we get to the "higher" dimensions we can begin to uncover more of the unity consciousness aspects of the third energy and how we can apply them here in the "3d".

As a disclaimer I will state that I will be channeling some of this information from my higher heart, from my guides and from the Christ consciousness - I have called in the energy which we refer to as Jesus here - just to watch over and ensure that I am on the right track. I channel messages which come through feelings and intuition and then trust that the right language will be expressed.

Please as always - if something is not resonating on any level - leave it and if anything is resonating than that is wonderful.

So most of us have probably come to understand 3rd energy the energy which is created when two harmonized opposites unite. The Yin and the Yang - the magnetic and the electric aspects of all of creation and everything is reflected in reality by the original split and merge of these energetic aspects.

This is the law of balance and the law of harmony working in individuals and then in energetic union of the initiates of the YIN YANG balance partners. .. or TF path.
Internally we all have our own neutral balance point which everything is always seeking to achieve. We do this by harmonising our own inner masculine and feminine energies. It is through this neutral point which we activate the "Christed self". This Christed self is US in balance - which produces the frequency of the Christ consciousness.

So that concept is relatively straightforward.

When we add our natural magnetic or our natural electric to the mix (The hamonised YIN YANG balance partners) through energetic union through the awakened heart we then get the alchemical reaction which is the literal creation and birthing of the third energy. This is different to our own "christed self" state - this is the original spark which set all of creation into motion - this is the represented metaphorically through the eons in the mother goddess father god stories since as far back as we could tell stories.

SO this is where it starts to get a bit more complicated and this is where I will start to channel through my higher heart to speak about this 3rd energy - the energy of PURE love harnessed through the higher heart (the higher heart is the heart in its purest state).

When I was a kid - the church I was growing up in sometimes talked about "bringing the holy spirit into the organisation"... They said the words but they didn't actually know how to do it because they were not connecting to their hearts. And they were also trying to connect two masculine forces together and missing the Goddess aspect of creation and so - the energy could never ground.

The feminine aspect of the Goddess here on earth has and is awakening and rising now to meet with the Holy spirit or Father aspect of God to meet in the hearts of everyone in order to activate mass Christ consciousness here on this planet. The planet isn't necessarily going through a mass awakening as much as it is - an energetic re-balancing. It is seeking its neutral point so that it can alchemise its own Christ consciousness. It does this through the hearts of those who seek this internal balance - because when we are balance internally we become anchors for Christ consciousness and then the more hearts which connect - the more hearts get fired off - the more balance we achieve as individuals - the more we all become anchors - so that the Father aspect of creation and the Mother aspect of creation can finally merge at the core... through the hearts on our planet... visually I see an amazing display which look like the AURORAS here!

So to move on from here - I am being urged to speak about initiates of this path bringing the 3rd energy forward more into our personal lives and into the community around us. We - if we are bold and courageous also bring it into our work and creative projects. And I am also being guided to say that we can start to connect to others who are initiates of this energy and create larger 'bubbles' of it to engulf larger areas - and to work towards change in a swifter fashion... I see myself connecting with three sets of harmonised twins in this vision - connecting at a large 'energetic yellow sun ball' which is the 'inner sun' created by one set of harmonised twins merged with the other sets as one large 'inner sun'.
This 'SUN' is one big blob of merged 3rd energy which acts as a great transmutation and re - balancing force.

We can do this my imagining our own hamonised union between the hearts of the two flames - creating the 3rd energy and then ask to be connected to others in our soul group who are also initiates of this path.

When we do such meditations we can also ask for this third energy to anchor into our projects or communities or social movements. we can do that independantly within our own energetic union or ask to be connected to our TF 'soul group'.
I am also being guided to say that as we anchor more of this energy into our own hearts we start to connect and spark off the energy field of others to go and seek their own internal balance and neutral point.

We can actually start to bring the 'holy spirit' or God aspect to merge with the Holy Mother Goddess aspect to merge through us - radiate it through the twin flame heart and then ask this energy to be anchored into the establishments and the hearts of our communities or grid-points or even creative projects... it really is a tremendous force and I am certain that I have missed other aspects of how it can be harnessed.
This will trigger more heart awakenings and create more 'heart' anchors and the consciousness of the planet will move more from root chakra and solar plexus based to heart based. Eventually the idea is that more and more people will connect heart to heart free of the fear based attachments and TF's incarnate will no longer be required as balanced and heart based relationships will become the new earth templates. We are the ground force setting up the energetic foundations.

Of course to start doing this we need to have zero attachment to a physical person - it is purely an energetic activity - and if there is a physical manifestation of your TF here on the planet - their free will always comes first... but the energetic aspects will remain.
(I am in in a physical union partly because my soul requires it to learn what it needs to - in a very physical way - My partner is currently playing a very grounded role as I am currently in the receptive mode which is a dynamic we agreed to for this time).

I realise that this information is a lot to take in - but I wanted to put it here to start an inner and outer dialogue of the bigger picture of TF's beyond our own TF bubbles. I also wanted to trigger another semi "awakening" lol... and conversation about the potential of harnessing and using the 3rd energy for the greater good.

I thank you so much for your time and patience with me - as I scratch a tiny bit of the surface to this stuff.

Please note that I am not writing in any way as matter of facts - I am only seeking to share some of my own hearts insights and feelings as a way to open up my world to the next level of existing.

As I stated in my first sentence of this thread -
The TF path for those who walk it is one portal to all dimensions - a portal to our cosmic selves.