Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Kapitan_Prien

CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

I'm starting this thread to reach out to others who have this.

I'm working on taking Ashwagandha before I go to bed and it does help me sleep better - better than the Melatonin.

I had also taken Belladonna homeopathic remedy as my most recent remedy and found that helpful with regards to helping my disposition out. I took 30c and 200c.

One thing I've noticed mainly with my body is that I *must* wake up *naturally* not 'according to the clock'/'when the clock tells me'. That is one of the biggest things I've noticed.
Old 14-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Gerryh

If You don't sleep well, Have you considered going to a sleep clinic and see whats going on?Also tai chi is very beneficial to cfs sufferers.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I have CFS but don't have sleep problems. I have ongoing viral symptoms.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Mine, I'm finding out - is due to too much stress. I'm finding the things that help me most is not so much herbal supplements, but things like essential oils and homeopathy - I'm finding the crystals therapeutic too.

While at my mom's the cable was down for several hours and I decided to crack open this book I had bought several years ago and left it there. It's called 'Prescriptions for Natural Cures'. I went to the CFS section and looked to see if there were things I didn't cover. I came across several homeopathic remedies that I didn't try: Silica and Calcarea Carbonica (listed as someone who tends to take on too much - that's definitely me considering the situation I'm in!). So those are on my 'to buy' list.

I've also been drawn very much to Mint and when I got groceries, bought discounted Mint flavored water. Oooh man was that ever reviving! So, as I'm putting together my next big order for Vitacost - I've added Peppermint essential oil and Peppermint extract...so then I can make my own mint waters.

And speaking of essential oils - I've gravitated away from Lavender (except to use to sleep with) and using mostly citrus oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon Balm, Neroli, Citronella, etc. as they help with the depressive feelings and are also 'energizing'. There is another essential oil - Linden Blossom, that I found very helpful on the spiritual level as far as connecting with my 'sense of identity' and so will buy that next month. The oil has this nice crisp clean, slightly citrus and slightly floral scent - but it smells 'masculine' to me. I really 'bonded' well with the oil that I got from the sample I ordered.
Old 18-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Stress has a terrible affect on me and I find meditation a great help with this. The problem I find is that even physcioal stress (ie a few steps of walking or typing) can set my heart pounding with emergency adrenaline. I also have a condition called POTS, which is associated with ME/CFS.

I hope the oils help you. I love lavender and have it on my pillow at night. I need to buy some more oils really as I do find them very calming. Good luck with the homeopathy. It didn't help me but it might well help you.
Old 18-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Master
I don't think I have CFS, but whenever I feel nervous or depressed or anything like that my first instinct is to sleep. I too hate being awoken by an alarm clock but on the days that I have to work I cannot help that usually actually I wake up before the alarm clock I think it's because I hate alarm clocks.
Spiritlite