Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Moonflower

Healing on 2 levels

Hi Everyone

I thought I would share with you a healing that I carried out today.

A lady who was guided to me initially not for healing but another treatment ..

However I am a healer, seed sower a gardener of life an empath some call me a witch & maintain when i am not here I am out on my broomstick all lighthearted banter lol.

When she came to see me the first time the empath in me picked up that this lady held a great deal of sadness & sorrow, she was an empty shell slowly dying from the inside out there was no spark of life, I did what i do & sowed my seeds & waited for germination. After around six weeks she came to see me to make an appointment hence here we are today..

I had no prior knowledge about her or her personal life. I began the session as I always do explaining how the healing is carried out, checking to see if her chakras were balanced or not & as i suspected none of them were balanced, the energy/chi was not flowing as it should. I then explain to her what I wish her to do deep abdominal breathing for a few times with positivity in on the in breath & letting go of any negativity on every outbreath until gradually returning to her normal breathing pattern. She soon went into delta state the healing state I observe & listen..

The healing session complete & time to reflect her partner who I had never met but who i picked up on immediately he also has issues came to collect her i gave him a drink of fruit juice but felt that all was not well with him. He stood having his drink waiting for his partner to come down, she came down from my treatment room & we were discussing what she experienced & I told her what Information I was given.

My attention was then drawn to her partner who was in some distress almost collapsing, I guided him to the sofa sat him down put my hands on his chest & his head supporting him, he was trying not to but after I told him it was okay to let go of whatever was troubling him he then broke down uncontrollably, sobbing I was given information & asked him why he had such a self loathing, he replied I am rubbish. After composing himself he was clearly uncomfortable & embarrassed a his breakdown & he requested that they go.

Healing works in many ways it has intelligence goes just where it is needed albeit sometimes uncomfortable for the ones who are unsuspecting, unaware.. The lady is coming back to me on Wednesday & I suspect that Pete will be back too I hope..

Love & Light to you all Moonflower x
Old 09-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Moonflower

Update

Hi Everyone

A little update for you on the preious post.. The lady in question came to see me again this morning bringing along her parner he was a good deal happier & more composed.

We sat down to have a chat about the events of Monday & he opened up a little about what he had been doing, I listened to what he had to say then asked him if he would be willing to receive a healing session to which he agreed ..

We commenced with the healing & I told him as I tell all of my clients that if they feel too uncomfortable either emotionally or physically to let me know & that I would stop if he wished I also advised him that hemay get involuntary tears & that this was for some people normal & just to let them flow.

The energy flowed like waves rolling in from the sea & he very soon went into delta state, he very soon started to let go of some of his emotions that were holding him back. The sadness was at times overwhelming at times he was racked with pain of the emotions that were flowing from him it was as if they had been a part of him for so long he did not know what he would do without them almost like the fear of losing someone very close to you, sobbing from the solar plexus area, the power house of stored emotions that are no longer serving you..

When the healing had finished in the sense that the hands on session had finished but the healing still goes on, I left him for a while to gather himself together. He eventually came downstairs from the treatment room & we do as i always do talk about the healing, he was more at ease still very emotional but had some closure his wife who had died about 5 years ago (she was only around 36 years) came to him in the window of opportunity to show him that she was healed, happy & well contented on the other side something that had escaped her in the physical he said she was also wearing the a green dress that he had still got amongst his possessions.

I suggested that this was just the start of his healing process people take many years to build up emotional baggage & it takes time to demolish & then for him to rebuid with vigour & positivity. He is coming back to see me soon I will if you wish let you know how he has moved forward.

We try to fix other people that are close to us but often the people who are trying to fix famly or friends are not healed emotionally themselves & in fixing them it does not fix you.

Nurture yourselves, be gentle with yourselves, love yourselves.

Love light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 10-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Moonflower

Hi Everyone

An update sooner than anticipated the gentleman's partner rang me this morning to let me know how he was & she said that on their way home he was relaxed, but also bubbling with enthusiasm at the outcome of his healing session & that when he got home he was able to tell his children who are now grown of his experience & that he is now at peace after seeing his deceased wife looking so radiant & healed, that he could now move forward with the now as opposed to the past..

He has constantly had problems sleeping & that he had also had his first full nights sleep in 8 days as he was too afraid to go to sleep because the nightmares were too much for him to bear.

The next healing session i am sure will be a lot easier for him .

Love & light Moonflower x
Old 11-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Moonflower

Hi Everyone

A further update well well he called in to see me yesterday he was smiling & the light was back in his eyes wonderful to see :drunken_smilie: ..

Moonflower x
Old 11-05-2007, 08:52 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Hi Everyone

A further update well well he called in to see me yesterday he was smiling & the light was back in his eyes wonderful to see :drunken_smilie: ..

Moonflower x

It's always nice to hear about successful ventures. You don't make house calls to Cheviot Ohio in the US do you?

John
Old 11-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
It's always nice to hear about successful ventures. You don't make house calls to Cheviot Ohio in the US do you?

John

Hi John

He still has a ways to go but it is a start I just thought this thread will give some people who do not understand the healing energy how quickly it can start to work if they are willing to receive & they do not even have to believe which is often a good thing.

Nothing is out of the realms as you know John never been to Cheviot Ohio yet lol..

Moonflower x
Old 11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
elaine

Hello, Moonflower, another satisfied customer here....lol. Yes the healing energy you sent me worked very quickly too. I felt the benefits almost right away.Felt a little spaced at times,and emotional too., saying that...I do fell so much calmer and at peace with my self now. Thank you so much.

Love elainex
Old 11-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Hello, Moonflower, another satisfied customer here....lol. Yes the healing energy you sent me worked very quickly too. I felt the benefits almost right away.Felt a little spaced at times,and emotional too., saying that...I do fell so much calmer and at peace with my self now. Thank you so much.

Love elainex

Hi Elaine

You are very welcome as I have said before we are merely channels for the healing energy & does not come from us but through us from the Absolute infinite that is.

A sprinking of moondust for you xx
Closed Thread