Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Knower
Could we be an angel and not know it?

I feel a certain compelling nature to do what is good. Of course I fall short many times. But I try to be kind, and have never punched or physically hurt any person. I've fallen short with animals, often if they growl at me I try to be dominating to get them to stop.

But could some people be angels without knowing it? I've heard this said a number of times in the past.

Would this make a difference to a person's life if they knew?

Would it just make a difference to their destination after this life?
Old 12-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Knower
YES

What makes the difference is the little things that you do that nobody notices that only you know that you have done. Those are the actions that have the highest influence on your heart because when you have done them you have done them for nothing else besides the kindness and the love that you are.

It would only make less of a difference if somebody knew they were an angel and then began doing things strictly because they were going to get some type of repayment back in energy as karma or dharma.

Every single person on the planet is an angel. That's what humans are. They are created as angels first and then drop down in density to participate in the earth incarnate school without knowing who or what they are to enhance their own soul's depth of understanding and wisdom.

Your lightbody can be looked at as the angelic version of yourself. This version of yourself exists dormant in your body and must be activated with meditation and focus of awareness directed into your existence in this form.

Don't worry about falling short. There's always time to reconcile with your transgressions by doing "honoponopono" (im sorry, i love you, forgive me, thank you) forgiving yourself too and putting your best foot forward.

The more things you clear from the past and the higher you raise your energy with your lightbody the more you're going to want to kind things for others just for the fun of it anyway.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:12 AM
ant

YES,I feel impulsed to question.

Snake oil sales down Quantum Light?
Old 12-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I feel a certain compelling nature to do what is good. Of course I fall short many times. But I try to be kind, and have never punched or physically hurt any person. I've fallen short with animals, often if they growl at me I try to be dominating to get them to stop.

But could some people be angels without knowing it? I've heard this said a number of times in the past.

Would this make a difference to a person's life if they knew?

Would it just make a difference to their destination after this life?

Basically, the human spirit and the angelic spirit function in quite the same way. When you help others, your human spirit behaves like an Angel. The human spirit has strength and power like an Angel, except that the human functionality can surpass Angelic functionality because Angels are just essences, whilst we are both essence and form.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Knower
to clarify by transgressions I meant against yourself and against others.

nobody else.

I'm not talking about religion at all whatsoever.

when you clear your past guilt, shame, anger, fear, etc. it raises your energy, increases your brains processing speed and clears up the energetic space inside you to find out about who you really are

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I feel a certain compelling nature to do what is good. Of course I fall short many times. But I try to be kind, and have never punched or physically hurt any person.
I've fallen short with animals, often if they growl at me I try to be dominating to get them to stop.

Ok, so lemme get this right...because you have a heart that wants to do some good,
because your Higher Self is influencing you to do good,

Or the Holy Spirit is influencing your lower ego self to do good...all
of a sudden you think you are an angel, a supernatural intermediary between Heaven and here? An eternal being serving God Himself.

May I suggest you research what Angels are, what Archangels and Principalities are, what the Cherubim and Seraphim are....
then tell me if that is what you think you are.

Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2019, 02:06 AM
Guide
Is there a way you can find out? Do you end up finding out through meditation or are they signs to look out for? Angel spirit guides and angels have been slowly coming to me lately, by my mind and just seeing things. Sometimes I have this moment of peace. Once I woke up and there was this shining light right over me, it was so blinding that I had to shield my eyes. Of course, I never told anyone this because I didn't want people to think I was crazy. It was pretty shocking to me too which I chose to remain quiet about it for a while.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Is there a way you can find out? Do you end up finding out through meditation or are they signs to look out for? Angel spirit guides and angels have been slowly coming to me lately, by my mind and just seeing things. Sometimes I have this moment of peace. Once I woke up and there was this shining light right over me, it was so blinding that I had to shield my eyes. Of course, I never told anyone this because I didn't want people to think I was crazy. It was pretty shocking to me too which I chose to remain quiet about it for a while.

From what you said, what you experienced seems to be very powerful. So there probably is a very powerful angelic or Archangelic being who wants to contact you. And yes this can be done in meditation by quieting your mind and spinning your energy flow.

Phenomena like this is very normal for someone who is awakening.

The first time I ever met an angel was in meditation. I used to lay in my bed wide awake with my eyes wide open in a completely dark room and have stars flying by while traveling through space. And then an archangel would appear directly in front of me.

My recommendation is that you check out more people who have experiences with angels and people who experience angelic realities. The youtube channel Angel's Oasis is absolutely amazing for that.

Check them out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y...jW1592bRuj8Iyg

Old 15-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Master
[quote=IndigoGeminiWolf
But could some people be angels without knowing it? I've heard this said a number of times in the past.[/quote]

It would depend how we define the angelic.
It would have to be something different than I understand them to be.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Some say there are incarnated angels. I have no connection to angels so I can't comment. But I'm an incarnated faerie so there must be incarnated angels.